PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye raises

01-14-2014, 01:25 AM
So you thugs arrested a law abiding resident for a bogus noise complaint.

The arresting "officer" must've felt really proud to apprehend a "criminal".
The crime stats in SM went down after this arrest.

Well, seems after the bogus charges were dropped by the SAO, this "criminal" sued the city...and after a judge ruled the ordinance unconstitutional, SM settled for $90,000.

Kiss your raises adios...learn to use common sense and arrest REAL criminals, not a property tax paying resident of SM that was hosting a party.

Idiots..all of you!

01-17-2014, 02:15 AM
You are a moron. The only reason the police respond to those calls is because the city commission had a city ordinance about noise complaints. If you dont like it or didnt like it you should have brought that up at a commission meeting. The police dont just makeup the laws, they have to enforce them.

And im sure your neighbors, who called in the complaint and are too scared to tell you, are really happy to live near you and have to be bothered by the noise that you created. Have some respect for your neighbors, im sure they pay taxes too.

Idiots like you are the problem with the world today. Read a book on how laws are made and let me know where it says police can make up and law whenever they want. As far as im concerned you comment should have said commission and not police.

Try thinking with your whole brain when you comment next time.

01-19-2014, 07:10 PM
The officers did exactly as any should.
South Miami Police are geared toward responding to legitimate complaints and DEALING with them within the law. This is as opposed to other police where such a disturbance call is ignored.
People anywhere have the right to quiet in their own home. Folks that like to be loud, obnoxious or whatever have that right, but shouldn't be inconsiderate of others. Neighbors may be sleeping at any time of day in this area due to the type of community. People work all hours in this town. Medical, public safety, hospitality, transportation - it all runs 24/7. 9pm to some is like 3am to others.
If it's so important to have music blasting, rent a hall or move to the Redland with enough property that you can do what you want.
Either way, lose the macho BS when the police arrive after they've been called to address a complaint.
Sounds as it might have been much easier to turn your bothersome music down than end up handcuffed, caged and having to hire lawyers, sue your fellow taxpayers, etc..
BTW, it has nothing to do with raises. Settlements are paid from an insurance fund.
Respect and support your excellent police department. Respect and support your fellow human beings. Seek respect for yourself through your actions.

01-31-2014, 03:19 AM
So you thugs arrested a law abiding resident for a bogus noise complaint.

The arresting "officer" must've felt really proud to apprehend a "criminal".
The crime stats in SM went down after this arrest.

Well, seems after the bogus charges were dropped by the SAO, this "criminal" sued the city...and after a judge ruled the ordinance unconstitutional, SM settled for $90,000.

Kiss your raises adios...learn to use common sense and arrest REAL criminals, not a property tax paying resident of SM that was hosting a party.

Idiots..all of you!

Piss off civilian turd.

07-15-2014, 12:12 PM
SM POs are assholes. No camaraderie. No sense of a unit. The moral fabric of this department is crap, there are no ethics, there is no real sense of what is the "right" thing to do because most of the cops are the ones doing the wrong things. You bash each other, you bash your community, you bash those that are paying your taxes. Maybe you should look at yourselves before you point the finger at everyone else, like the "civilians". The abuse of your power is astonishing, your precious LT JA is guilty of this, maybe it's because of his small stature. I know that many of you are suffering from drugs/alcohol/sex addiction. Most of you should be seeking psychiatric help for these things. Instead of taking long lunches to **** your mistresses, you should be out policing and taking care of the ppl who you are supposed to take care of instead of your own selfish needs. Earn your raises, it's not like SM is crime central, there isn't a ton to do except arrest ppl for noise complaints.

07-17-2014, 01:31 PM
Listen to me,Brotha LMAO. Coming to the Election next, you can vote for the Ganga Initiative. Me knows Brotha that you must have Da Cancer in dee Brain and needs you the Ganga to takes dee Pain away. Maybe be yous dat Commissionr dat already smoke da Ganga or da Bike Riding ganga man who be planting dem Trees around da Neighborhood cutting the mans gas line. Maybe yous be da Mayor Ganga who naked he beez wit the young rasta girls. He be smoking all thee time my Brotha. Leave da Ganga alone for the people in da projects in the hood! Me knows who you supplier be and will get a visit from me soon. You Brotha will not be having no more good stuff to smoke man.

07-17-2014, 06:50 PM
Bob Marley, why are you trying to be Jamaican when we all know its bullshit?

You talk about ganja like you know about it. I bet you're the one who's sitting in your patrol car smoking the good shit you take from the bike riding gas line cutting dealer. You know you're the one who's chasing and being naked with the girls instead of doing your job. I am no one in this community let alone the mayor of anything but I do hope that you do your job and catch whoever is cutting your gas lines though. At least you would be doing something with your time instead of coming on this thread talking crap about how you're Jamaican and want to smoke weed. We all know that this department has a bunch of corrupt, sex addicted, pothead, alcoholics running it.

07-18-2014, 04:05 PM
Bob Marley, why are you trying to be Jamaican when we all know its bullshit?

You talk about ganja like you know about it. I bet you're the one who's sitting in your patrol car smoking the good shit you take from the bike riding gas line cutting dealer. You know you're the one who's chasing and being naked with the girls instead of doing your job. I am no one in this community let alone the mayor of anything but I do hope that you do your job and catch whoever is cutting your gas lines though. At least you would be doing something with your time instead of coming on this thread talking crap about how you're Jamaican and want to smoke weed. We all know that this department has a bunch of corrupt, sex addicted, pothead, alcoholics running it.
Listen me Brotha. You be a Major BloodClot in dis talk you doing abut the Police from South Miami. Why you be a Dark Cloud on a Sunny day. Tell me what happen to you Man. Did the Chief or JA or any of dee other Officers take you Girly away?? Are you left at the castle pounding you man meat away in dee dark, crying some bucket tears because alone you be?? Say Hello to my friend Captain Morgan and drink all thee problems away...or like the Mayor does and get you some fine leaves of the God Given plant and make yourself be a Happy Child again :snicker: