PDA

View Full Version : Door Decal

Buzz Bee
01-13-2014, 09:04 PM
Hi..I need "high resolution" Pictures from both side of the Door Decals from the FHP.
it's for a collection
anybody can help me ?..
please message over PM
Thanks.

01-13-2014, 10:14 PM
Lick me

NE FL GUY
01-13-2014, 11:41 PM
Hello Buzz Bee. I think most of us are highly suspicious and would not be willing to help. Sorry bud.

01-14-2014, 04:32 AM
Go take pictures of a car when they are park for a lunch break, or dinner break, or coffee break, or doughnut break...etc
You could try and find someone with a replica squad car, there are plenty out there. .
Do a Google search and see if and sell them. Hell call FHP and see if they will sell you one or two
Good luck...

01-14-2014, 05:38 AM
Go take pictures of a car when they are park for a lunch break, or dinner break, or coffee break, or doughnut break...etc
You could try and find someone with a replica squad car, there are plenty out there. .
Do a Google search and see if and sell them. Hell call FHP and see if they will sell you one or two
Good luck...

Good idea. If you find one parked outside a Denny's, Perkins, IHOP or similar establishment you can rest assured it won't move for (at least ) two hours, plenty of time to take all the photos you want.

01-14-2014, 08:16 AM
If you notice, their are two different decals. The right door, and the trunk decal are the same. The left door is different. If you are building a scale model. the "State Trooper" decal was on the door until 1973, except for the 1972 Mercurys.

There were three distinct door decals. The first was a replica of the shoulder patch with "FLA" across the orange. This decal was used from 1939 'til 1941. The next decal was an orange and blue state seal, used from 1942 until around 1953. After that, the current decals have been used.

01-14-2014, 12:40 PM
If you notice, their are two different decals. The right door, and the trunk decal are the same. The left door is different. If you are building a scale model. the "State Trooper" decal was on the door until 1973, except for the 1972 Mercurys.

There were three distinct door decals. The first was a replica of the shoulder patch with "FLA" across the orange. This decal was used from 1939 'til 1941. The next decal was an orange and blue state seal, used from 1942 until around 1953. After that, the current decals have been used.

You're such a geek.

Buzz Bee
01-14-2014, 08:26 PM
I have nothing bad before .. I'm not a terrorist or otherwise.
I collect only decals and I seek Decals from the FHP now ... that's all.
iám not come from florida.
in my city do not drive FHP Cop Cars :-)

01-14-2014, 10:22 PM
I have nothing bad before .. I'm not a terrorist or otherwise.
I collect only decals and I seek Decals from the FHP now ... that's all.
iám not come from florida.
in my city do not drive FHP Cop Cars :-)

Your English leaves a lot to be desired.......nuff said.

Buzz Bee
01-14-2014, 11:21 PM
its "hard" english :-)

01-15-2014, 12:27 AM
Good luck...

Good idea. If you find one parked outside a Denny's, Perkins, IHOP or similar establishment you can rest assured it won't move for (at least ) two hours, plenty of time to take all the photos you want.

Just like there is plenty of time to take photos of your patrol car at your house, for (at least) two hours. :oops:

Buzz Bee
01-15-2014, 12:51 AM
make picture from a police car is not prohibited :-)

01-15-2014, 01:46 PM
http://www.bradenton.com/2014/01/15/4937069/fhp-at-least-1-hurt-in-crash-near.html

Buzz Bee
01-15-2014, 08:40 PM
thank you "Guest"...the resolution is to bad..sorry