PDA

View Full Version : Your Sheriff

01-11-2014, 01:20 AM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/browar ... 4165.story (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/fl-sheriff-ethics-commission-20140110,0,7954165.story)

Just remember while you are reading this its all Lamberti's fault!! If he had let him in the building, he would not have been forced to take the trip and ask two apparently really dumb lawyers what to do.

01-11-2014, 01:29 AM
It looks as if he did nothing wrong.

01-11-2014, 01:33 AM
thats why they are having a PC hearing as opposed to a finding of no action. Boy does that Kool Aid taste good Rev Jones, please may i have another?

01-11-2014, 01:44 AM
Let's see how it all shakes out. But clearly he has some around him not looking out for his best interests.

01-11-2014, 05:53 PM
I mean serious,who gives a crap if SI or any one else took a ride on a boat and had some fun.People who invite friends to sports games,houses and rides on boats do not expect favors for that(Most People)...You haters need to get a life and go find some friends who have a big boat also and go cruise with them and loosen up.

They will find no cause on SI for the boat ride...

01-11-2014, 06:46 PM
:cop: GOV WHEN YOU APPOINT A NEW SHERIFF CONSIDER KARL TOZZI :cop:

01-11-2014, 08:55 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/fl-sheriff-ethics-commission-20140110,0,7954165.story

Just remember while you are reading this its all Lamberti's fault!! If he had let him in the building, he would not have been forced to take the trip and ask two apparently really dumb lawyers what to do.

Really!!!!! I'm not in either Israel's or Lamberti's camp. With that said, is this what you anti-Israel guys are hanging your hat on? The Governor would never remove a sitting sheriff for this, no matter what the commission rules. Pathetic.

01-13-2014, 08:44 AM
I mean serious,who gives a crap if SI or any one else took a ride on a boat and had some fun.People who invite friends to sports games,houses and rides on boats do not expect favors for that(Most People)...You haters need to get a life and go find some friends who have a big boat also and go cruise with them and loosen up.

If you have to ask, you should lose the name "In the Know". Whether I have a fried with a "big boat" or not, I am not an elected official. My fried would not be listed as a campaign contributor in our relationship. But that is not the case here. SI is an elected official, and Pereira is a campaign contributor. Thus, the trip, and the NYE party tickets are gifts and must be declared in his election filings. Neither were, although I believe the tickets were sent in as a revision to his filings.

Oh, and us "Israel haters" all know if it had been Lamberti, you Israelites would screaming at the top of your voices bloody murder about this. So can the hypocrisy.

01-13-2014, 06:03 PM

If you have to ask, you should lose the name "In the Know". Whether I have a fried with a "big boat" or not, I am not an elected official. My fried would not be listed as a campaign contributor in our relationship. But that is not the case here. SI is an elected official, and Pereira is a campaign contributor. Thus, the trip, and the NYE party tickets are gifts and must be declared in his election filings. Neither were, although I believe the tickets were sent in as a revision to his filings.

Oh, and us "Israel haters" all know if it had been Lamberti, you Israelites would screaming at
the top of your voices bloody murder about this. So can the hypocrisy.

SINCE WHEN CAN FRIENDS NOT DONATE MONEY TO A FRIENDS CAMPAIGN? ???

01-13-2014, 07:14 PM
This place is filled with such hatred ,backstabbers and goofs

01-13-2014, 08:01 PM
No it's not hatred. It's the fact you don't like hearing the TRUTH. Something this Sheriff and his peeps know nothing about. This Sheriff is a scammer and liar to the fullest degree. Actually, his college degree must be in Liar Sheriff-Tology!!! In translation, it means tell everyone what they want to hear and don't care if it's a lie!!! Our Sheriff was probably at the top of his class!!!!!