PDA

View Full Version : SGT DENNIS "LEXUS" JACKSON, MORE CORRUPTION ?

01-09-2014, 11:24 PM
NBO IS GOING TO PROMOTE ANOTHER WELL DOCUMENTED CROOK TO BE OUR NEW ASSISTANT CHIEF, SGT DENNIS "LEXUS" JACKSON ! IT IS UNBELIEVABLE HOW IN NBO'S DYNASTY HE RELISHES IN PROMOTING WELL KNOWN CROOKS, LIKE LUISITA, PUMPKIN HEAD, ROY BROWN, ROQUE AND OTHERS.

WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS STOP :roll: READ ALL ABOUT HIS LATEST ROGUE COP, WHO SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BECOME A SGT, OF COURSE THAT WAS DUE TO BLACKFIRMATIVE ACTION :oops: HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED, THANKS NBO, ANOTHER BLACK EYE FOR MPD.

READ HERE :roll:} http://www.thecrespogramreport.com/Site ... CKSON.html (http://www.thecrespogramreport.com/Site_10/LEXUS_JACKSON.html)

01-09-2014, 11:37 PM
HERE IS THE COMPLETE IA REPORT ON DENNIS "LEXUS" JACKSON ON THE FOLLOWING LINK.IT'S ABSOLUTELY AMAZING THAT THIS IGNORANT AFFIRMATIVE ACTION SGT,ACTUALLY KEPT HIS JOB,IT'S EVEN MORE AMAZING,THAT NBO PROMOTED HIM TO MAJOR OF POLICE !

BUT THE FACT THAT NBO IS GOING TO MAKE THIS GUY THE ASSISTANT CHIEF OF POLICE,
JUST REINFORCES THE FACT, THAT UNDER THE NBO ADMINISTRATION :
SHIT , JUST LIKE CREAM IN MILK, SEEMS TO ALWAYS RISE TO THE TOP :oops:

STORY} http://www.thecrespogramreport.com/Site ... _FILE.html (http://www.thecrespogramreport.com/Site_10/%22LEXUS%22_JACKSON_FILE.html)

01-09-2014, 11:51 PM
In spite of committing an act that should have gotten him fired, and would have resulted in a felony conviction if you or I had done what he did, Jackson is on the verge of being appointed as an Assistant Chief of Police in the City of Miami Police Department :shock:

Imagine that ! In how many other police departments do you think you would find a cop who got caught lying about buying a stolen car being promoted from Sergeant to Assistant Chief of Police in less than a year ? :roll:

You might ask, just out of curiosity, how much has Jackson learned from his previous experiences, and how has that affected his behavior in the years since.

01-10-2014, 12:16 AM
I demand Y'all stop picking on my boy Lexus.

He da man!

01-10-2014, 01:09 AM
NBO IS GOING TO PROMOTE ANOTHER WELL DOCUMENTED CROOK TO BE OUR NEW ASSISTANT CHIEF, SGT DENNIS "LEXUS" JACKSON ! IT IS UNBELIEVABLE HOW IN NBO'S DYNASTY HE RELISHES IN PROMOTING WELL KNOWN CROOKS, LIKE LUISITA, PUMPKIN HEAD, ROY BROWN, ROQUE AND OTHERS.

WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS STOP :roll: READ ALL ABOUT HIS LATEST ROGUE COP, WHO SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BECOME A SGT, OF COURSE THAT WAS DUE TO BLACKFIRMATIVE ACTION :oops: HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED, THANKS NBO, ANOTHER BLACK EYE FOR MPD.

READ HERE :roll:} http://www.thecrespogramreport.com/Site ... CKSON.html (http://www.thecrespogramreport.com/Site_10/LEXUS_JACKSON.html)

01-10-2014, 02:16 AM
Join the welfare train at MPD...yahoooooo. Jr, cabrera say keep the money our salaries going, free rentals, health for family, free insurance yahooooo baby this is the place to be

01-10-2014, 02:37 AM
In spite of committing an act that should have gotten him fired, and would have resulted in a felony conviction if you or I had done what he did, Jackson is on the verge of being appointed as an Assistant Chief of Police in the City of Miami Police Department :shock:

Imagine that ! In how many other police departments do you think you would find a cop who got caught lying about buying a stolen car being promoted from Sergeant to Assistant Chief of Police in less than a year ? :roll:

You might ask, just out of curiosity, how much has Jackson learned from his previous experiences, and how has that affected his behavior in the years since.

You ever watch South park? We have token=Jackson, Kenny=NBO
Jackson didn't learn shit, Watch as see if one of us screw up, how fast the hammer falls.
I just don't get why are staff have to reflex on the race make up of this city? If you have no one qualified from that race to fill that position why fill it with what they do?

Why wasn't Jackson charged with anything? They had enough information to file? Still don't get that.

01-10-2014, 02:50 AM
Congrats to Dennis Jackson. You people are so jealous. You useless pigs are just like crabs in a bucket!!!

01-10-2014, 03:41 AM
Congrats to Dennis Jackson. You people are so jealous. You useless pigs are just like crabs in a bucket!!!
Mope

01-10-2014, 04:49 AM
Fear not, D "L" J is on the case!

http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/01/09/3 ... -left.html (http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/01/09/3861699/three-men-shot-in-miami-one-left.html)

01-10-2014, 05:19 AM

But you deny not the accusation do you? It is, what it is.

01-10-2014, 12:59 PM

NOT ONLY THAT, PROMOTING THIS GUY IS AN INSULT TO ANY OFFICER OF ANY COLOR, WHO HAS DONE A DECENT DAYS WORK OUT ON THE STREET....

01-10-2014, 03:10 PM
Don't worry, Chief Orosa be making a good choice in Major Dennis to be the next Ass't Chief. He good religious man in Liberty City. He be alright.

01-10-2014, 04:51 PM
I have been involved with MPD well over 35 years, as I read the IA investigative report and started reading the names of the investigators it becomes obvious that it was a HATCHET job supervised and directed by the David Brockmire, he was real good at doing those things to Cubans and Blacks.

YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP DESTROYING YOURSELVES, THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE LOST ALL CREDIBILITY & SUPPORT IN THE CUBAN, ANGLO AND AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY.

01-11-2014, 07:39 AM
I have been involved with MPD well over 35 years, as I read the IA investigative report and started reading the names of the investigators it becomes obvious that it was a HATCHET job supervised and directed by the David Brockmire, he was real good at doing those things to Cubans and Blacks.

YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP DESTROYING YOURSELVES, THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE LOST ALL CREDIBILITY & SUPPORT IN THE CUBAN, ANGLO AND AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY.
And your a African American bigot asshole :roll:

01-11-2014, 07:39 AM

01-12-2014, 01:36 AM

Hatchet job? Where the hell do you come up with that? This guy isn't working with a full deck. It appears you have an issue with Brockmire not the facts in the case. As far as our credibility in most of these communities. We started losing it with the aftermath of the first mass hiring in the mid to late 80's. Also with what we have a chief's since then. Most were only around a year or two and all those promoted from within screwed the Dept. up with their great leadership and skill. The only time in recent years I saw this Dept. heading in the right direction was went we got an outsider as one. Look what happen since he left? City hall, the FOP and most of the people that had to account for themselves and their actions wanted him out.

01-12-2014, 05:26 AM
AMEN TO THAT ! BRING BACK THE BIG LEPRECHAUN I SAY, BRING BACK JOHN TIMONEY ! GREAT POST BY THE WAY, KUDDOS TO YOU PAL ! ONE OF THE MOST INTELLIGENT STATEMENTS I'VE SEEN HERE LATELY, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT ! :D

01-12-2014, 08:03 PM
Could,nt agree more ! Get Timoney, or get someone thats qualified, which is no one here, but do something for Christ sake, or we are ALL doomed ! Lets flush the MPD toilet :roll:

01-12-2014, 08:14 PM
AMEN TO THAT ! BRING BACK THE BIG LEPRECHAUN I SAY, BRING BACK JOHN TIMONEY ! GREAT POST BY THE WAY, KUDDOS TO YOU PAL ! ONE OF THE MOST INTELLIGENT STATEMENTS I'VE SEEN HERE LATELY, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT ! :D

Bring back the drunk? Well hell, why not bring back the boy king also.

01-12-2014, 08:42 PM
There's an "Anglo" community? Where?

01-12-2014, 08:45 PM

Neither one! Timoney was an "absentee landlord" who relinquished operational responsibilities to a "martinet" like the "BK" while Timoney played national and international policing big shot! Nor those MPD needs political hacks like NBO and worse Luisito! If Regalado still has a shred of dignity in him, he will next appoint a person that can lead by effectively applying the "Velvet Glove, Iron Fist" leadership and managerial approach. Don't know what this means? Read Velvet Glove, Iron Fist and 101 Other Dimensions of Leadership by Konosuke Matsushita.

01-12-2014, 09:23 PM
Point is, get someone else. There is no one here fit to run this ship, unless it was called the Titanic :lol:

01-12-2014, 09:48 PM

Neither one! Timoney was an "absentee landlord" who relinquished operational responsibilities to a "martinet" like the "BK" while Timoney played national and international policing big shot! Nor those MPD needs political hacks like NBO and worse Luisito! If Regalado still has a shred of dignity in him, he will next appoint a person that can lead by effectively applying the "Velvet Glove, Iron Fist" leadership and managerial approach. Don't know what this means? Read Velvet Glove, Iron Fist and 101 Other Dimensions of Leadership by Konosuke Matsushita.

Regalado is going to appoint someone who will suck his **** and someone he can control..

01-13-2014, 02:48 AM

Regalado is going to appoint someone who will suck his **** and someone he can control..[/quote

Oh no not Lube.

01-15-2014, 06:21 AM
It's unbelievable that they would make this guy a sgt even, hes now a major, and NBO wants to make him an assistant chief ?

No wonder Captain Walterman (A GREAT COP AND LEADER) left us just recently, he probably wanted to puke. "Dennis the Lexus" Jackson, should be dressed in prison orange !

What the **** is wrong with NBO, and this entire ****ing place, add Luisita to this trio, and you all know this ships going down faster than the Titanic :roll:

01-15-2014, 06:11 PM
I hope this was written in error ? NBO plans on making this felon the assistant chief ? Jesus, he's a friggin major already, this clown shouldn't even be in law enforcement. Maybe it's because NBO knows what it's like to almost be a convicted felon :lol:

01-15-2014, 08:22 PM
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PIECES OF SHIT :!:

01-16-2014, 12:24 PM
Mayor Regalado want someone who gonna keep his Black supporters happy. Brother Jacksin is the right man for the job. We support Brother Jackson.

01-16-2014, 03:40 PM
Mayor Regalado want someone who gonna keep his Black supporters happy. Brother Jacksin is the right man for the job. We support Brother Jackson.

Yo, DooDoo, you've been eating too much of your own doodoo!