PDA

View Full Version : captain sunday

01-02-2014, 02:17 AM
CAPTAIN SUNDAY
IS THIS GUY FOR REAL? HE IS AN EMBARESSEMENT HE IS SLOW.I CANT BELIEVE HES A CAPTAIN DOES HE EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL THAT WORD.I BET HE DOSENT EVEN KNOW WHAT RANK COMES AFTER CAPTAIN. HE LOOKS SO STUPID SMOkING THAT SHIT HAS ANYONE TOLD HIM THAT CAN LEAD TO SUCKING THE BIG ONE. THIS GUY IS NEVER AROUND HES LIKE THE ABSENT MINDED PROFESSOR. EVERYONE KNOWS HE IS A THIEF HES GOT ALL THE MOTORMAN BRAIN WASHED AND IS CONVINCING THEM TO BUY MOTORCYCLES AND IS GETTING A KICKBACK NO WONDER HE WAS NAMED SUNDAY THE SLOWEST DAY IN THE WEEK HIS PARENTD MUST BE JUST AS STUPID
I LOVE TALKING TO PEOPLE AFTER HE PROMISES HE WILLL MAKE THEM A SUPERVISOR EVERYTIME HE WALKS AWAY EVERYONE LAUGHS AT HIM AND EVERYONE KNOWS HE IS DUMB AS ROCK. ORLAND TELLS IT LIKE IT IS HE TELLS ME HE CANT TRUST A GUY WITH KNOW BALLS AND IS USING HIM TO GET INFORMATION.

01-02-2014, 02:56 AM
Who is capt Sunday????

01-02-2014, 05:10 AM
WOW YOU CALL THE CAPT. CHECK YOUR SPELLING IDIOT............. :snicker:

01-02-2014, 05:15 AM
That is just delarra stiring the pot

01-02-2014, 06:07 AM
The only dumb ass is the person who wrote this. Pepito needs to go back to school because his grammer is horrible. You also need to grow some balls and stop hidding behidden the computer and tell the Captain to his face. But guess what??? Soon we will know who is posting all this Pepito and till then you will be hidding like a ***** sucking on the big one because you know from experience.

01-02-2014, 04:51 PM
The only dumb ass is the person who wrote this. Pepito needs to go back to school because his grammer is horrible. You also need to grow some balls and stop hidding behidden the computer and tell the Captain to his face. But guess what??? Soon we will know who is posting all this Pepito and till then you will be hidding like a ***** sucking on the big one because you know from experience.
Ummm the United States constitution under the first amendment grants freedom of speech. Leo Affairs is not affiliated to or in any manner officially connected to the City of Sweetwater Police Department, thus an officer of that agency can not be held in violation of any SOP due to comments posted on this independent forum. If an officer was to receive disciplinary action as a result of his posts here then that would be a clear violation of that persons civil rights, and a federal crime not to mention the titanic law suit which would result from the incident. In closing Leo Affairs was created for officers to put out what's wrong at their agencies, so no dog masturbating retard can retaliate against an individual for posting on this site. Good hunting blue brethren.