PDA

View Full Version : Let's find DOCJUSTICE

12-30-2013, 06:40 AM
We are all tired of your crap doc.... To all my brothers in blue lets find out who this ass**% is.... All he does is come on here and spread his venom

Doc Eres una RATA ASQUEROSA!!

12-30-2013, 03:03 PM
You shouldnt pretend to speak for everybody it makes you look like a fool. Well at least it is one of the factors.

I am so absolutely afraid of a big man behind a keyboard, who signs in anonymously. Why dont you please tell me your name and badge number so I can come surrender myself to you. That way you dont have to hurt your poor little brain thinking too much.

Its funny that you think im a dirty rat, as I think you run away from the truth like a ****roach who scurries away from the light.

Have a blessed day.

12-30-2013, 05:31 PM
You shouldnt pretend to speak for everybody it makes you look like a fool. Well at least it is one of the factors.

I am so absolutely afraid of a big man behind a keyboard, who signs in anonymously. Why dont you please tell me your name and badge number so I can come surrender myself to you. That way you dont have to hurt your poor little brain thinking too much.

Its funny that you think im a dirty rat, as I think you run away from the truth like a ****roach who scurries away from the light.

Have a blessed day.

OK, you trash that person being nameless, yet you do the same? Get help. Your arrest and convictions are YOUR fault. Not the cops, or I A, or your mother's fault. YOU chose to violate the law, get busted, and come on here to get even for YOUR **** UP. And I bet your still doing, what got YOU busted, cause it not your fault in the little sick brain, wasting space above your shoulders. Asshole as you, paid for my fishing boat with court O T. Keep up the good work, want to trade the 18 ft for a 24 ft open fisherman. Used one, but still in good shape. Calling you an asshole, is an extreme insults to ASSHOLES.

12-30-2013, 06:06 PM
What's up Doc. always wanted a good reason to say that. I'm trying to figure out what it is you done to piss off the masses? I'm getting a kick out of some of these guys. First your unmasked. Now it's let find out who Doc. Justice is. Fellows you need to make our minds up for us. Now a little adulthood here, so hold onto your hats boys and girls. This is a public forum. It's not only police, sheriff's, family members. It's open to ALL that don't violate the terms of use. Gee you would think some would have better things to do. Ok I'll tell who Doc. Justice is well it isn't me but a 16 year old kid sitting back laughing his ass off over a bunch of fellow Miami police officers making an ass of themselves. Na truth is I don't know or care but it's funny now.
You all do understand that claiming your work for Miami PD and do. That all someone has to do is call I.A. file a complaint over the stupid stuff you can't help yourself and write. It may not be big on their things to do list but sooner or later someone will be able to find you
See the mods won't give out an I.P. address but if a police agency contacts them and can show a need for it. It might be done. I know you all don't care, never happen and so forth. One never knows when you'll cross that line.
Me I wish it would be a lot easier to fine out who some are on here. Especially the ones that talk ill of another officers wife, mother or any other family member. See my wife god rest her soul died a little while ago. The venom some of my fellow officers say about her on here really makes me want to give you a lesson In life. The ones that hide who they are. Cause no right minded person would ever say some of the things spoken on here to another ones face. One thing this site has shown me is more then a few officers I happen to with In the same Dept. should NEVER have been allowed to wear this uniform. Did is ever occur to any of you that if you yourself stopped this going back-n-forward with Doc he might fade away? Na your the type that got to have the last word and show us all your the man.

12-30-2013, 06:26 PM

Have a blessed day.

OK, you trash that person being nameless, yet you do the same? Get help. Your arrest and convictions are YOUR fault. Not the cops, or I A, or your mother's fault. YOU chose to violate the law, get busted, and come on here to get even for YOUR **** UP. And I bet your still doing, what got YOU busted, cause it not your fault in the little sick brain, wasting space above your shoulders. Asshole as you, paid for my fishing boat with court O T. Keep up the good work, want to trade the 18 ft for a 24 ft open fisherman. Used one, but still in good shape. Calling you an asshole, is an extreme insults to ASSHOLES.

Well I might be posting anonymously as well but I am not making threats. Maybe that little fact slipped past your great detective skills.

Who said I was ever convicted? I certainly never said such. I hope you dont assume so much when your working.

When a cop retaliates against freedom of speech then retaliates for excercising the right to petition govt for redress of grievances, I fail to see how thats the fault of the civilian. When a civilian contacts IA and IA decides to tell the officer that a civilian is trying to make a comlaint and that the officer should file charges, when IA has failed to contact the civilian to hear their side of the story, I put that on IA as well. Do you not consider this conspiracy against rights? Im not an attorney but I can read, and it appears to me that this would be a violation. However, I am sure you will continue to be a good little apologist.

So are you saying that verbally questioning an officers actions is a violation of law? Could you please kind sir cite a statute for that? For the record "contemp of cop" is not a law that I am aware of.

You are correct though I will continue to excercise my constitutional rights. Being that you seem to be adamantly against this, you are the one who is acting like an anal orifice. Given your penchant for despising constitutional rights I have to imagine that your willing to deficate on every other oath you have taken as well. That being the case I feel sorry for your wife.

Good luck getting that new boat. Please take yourself on a three hour tour Gilligan. However I fail to see how i paid for your anything. You are however free to keep thinking such if it helps you sleep better at night.

Calling you an officer of the law is disrespectful to the law. So you really think your the good guy here. :lol:

Is your life really that miserable and depressing. I think you could do so much better. Maybe you could try out for a Darwin Award, you got my vote. Try not to get runner up this time though. You could win with just a little more effort. You know what they say practice makes perfect.

As to getting help laughter is the best medicine and your asinine comments definately got me laughing so here I must thank you. Have a blessed day.

12-30-2013, 07:20 PM
WHO CARES ABOUT THIS DOC JUSTICE GUY ? YOUR THE IDIOTS RESPONDING TO HIS THREADS, JUST IGNORE HIM, AND LIKE OTHER INTERNET TROLLS HE'LL JUST FADE AWAY, DUH , SOME OF YOU JUST DON'T GET IT, DO YOU :roll:

12-30-2013, 07:50 PM
What's up Doc. always wanted a good reason to say that. I'm trying to figure out what it is you done to piss off the masses? I'm getting a kick out of some of these guys. First your unmasked. Now it's let find out who Doc. Justice is. Fellows you need to make our minds up for us. Now a little adulthood here, so hold onto your hats boys and girls. This is a public forum. It's not only police, sheriff's, family members. It's open to ALL that don't violate the terms of use. Gee you would think some would have better things to do. Ok I'll tell who Doc. Justice is well it isn't me but a 16 year old kid sitting back laughing his ass off over a bunch of fellow Miami police officers making an ass of themselves. Na truth is I don't know or care but it's funny now.
You all do understand that claiming your work for Miami PD and do. That all someone has to do is call I.A. file a complaint over the stupid stuff you can't help yourself and write. It may not be big on their things to do list but sooner or later someone will be able to find you
See the mods won't give out an I.P. address but if a police agency contacts them and can show a need for it. It might be done. I know you all don't care, never happen and so forth. One never knows when you'll cross that line.
Me I wish it would be a lot easier to fine out who some are on here. Especially the ones that talk ill of another officers wife, mother or any other family member. See my wife god rest her soul died a little while ago. The venom some of my fellow officers say about her on here really makes me want to give you a lesson In life. The ones that hide who they are. Cause no right minded person would ever say some of the things spoken on here to another ones face. One thing this site has shown me is more then a few officers I happen to with In the same Dept. should NEVER have been allowed to wear this uniform. Did is ever occur to any of you that if you yourself stopped this going back-n-forward with Doc he might fade away? Na your the type that got to have the last word and show us all your the man.

Hey Guess,
Its sad but good to know thsat least one decent soul in your department

12-30-2013, 11:06 PM
Hey Doc, keep up the good work!

12-30-2013, 11:40 PM

Hey Guess,

12-30-2013, 11:58 PM
What's up Doc. always wanted a good reason to say that. I'm trying to figure out what it is you done to piss off the masses? I'm getting a kick out of some of these guys. First your unmasked. Now it's let find out who Doc. Justice is. Fellows you need to make our minds up for us. Now a little adulthood here, so hold onto your hats boys and girls. This is a public forum. It's not only police, sheriff's, family members. It's open to ALL that don't violate the terms of use. Gee you would think some would have better things to do. Ok I'll tell who Doc. Justice is well it isn't me but a 16 year old kid sitting back laughing his ass off over a bunch of fellow Miami police officers making an ass of themselves. Na truth is I don't know or care but it's funny now. J

Hey Guess,

something is acting up on my phone I wrote a much longer response.

Guess I meant to also say that I am deeply sorry for your loss. I could not imagine losing my dearly beloved. I pray that the good Lord helps you to find peace.

The officers making comments about others family and wives are the lowest form of human evolution. Possibly even below pond scum. Please do not let them take your honor or sanity from you.

Guess as always God bless and stay safe.

12-30-2013, 11:59 PM
Hey Doc, keep up the good work!

Thanks I do my best.

01-06-2014, 03:44 AM
Im still here have you found me yet? Seriously im waiting.

01-06-2014, 01:56 PM
I found him, I found him yes I good or what.

01-06-2014, 03:48 PM
It's more than likely this Clown Carlos Miller which has been arrested on several occasions for baiting Police officers. Read and inform yourselves. Don't be the officer to fall for the trap, instead use the camera to your advantage. This clown baits police into arresting him so he can sue the City and afford to fix his receeding hair line.

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2014/ ... o-affairs/ (http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2014/01/04/leo-affairs/)