PDA

View Full Version : thankful

12-25-2013, 05:35 PM
As I sit with my family around the christmas tree, I cannot help but feel thankful. I couldn't afford to buy them the gifts I would have liked, I lost my house a year ago, they are stuck in a shitty public school, and I couldn't afford to get my wife a christmas present. I know I will get some replies about how I should live with in my means and before I took 20 percent in pay cuts, I lived a good life.

I am thankful for their health and for the help I have gotten from friends and family. I am thankful for having the holidays off. I am thankful for the roof I am renting over my head, and I am thankful just to have the lowest paying police job in south florida.

What I am most thankful for is the Mayor and commissioners of the city of Miami. Only here in the new Latin America can a bunch of idiots get paid so well, get raises while cutting others pay, collect a 100,000.00 dollar a year pension for 8 years of so called service, and have the ability to line their pockets with gold while everyone else scrapes by due to their financial mishaps.

I guess I should just be thankful to have a job in the worst city run by the worst politicians for the worst voters around the worst police staff and working with some of the worst unprofessional police personnel in the country. Thank you everyone and have a happy holiday!

12-25-2013, 05:43 PM
As I sit with my family around the christmas tree, I cannot help but feel thankful. I couldn't afford to buy them the gifts I would have liked, I lost my house a year ago, they are stuck in a shitty public school, and I couldn't afford to get my wife a christmas present. I know I will get some replies about how I should live with in my means and before I took 20 percent in pay cuts, I lived a good life.

I am thankful for their health and for the help I have gotten from friends and family. I am thankful for having the holidays off. I am thankful for the roof I am renting over my head, and I am thankful just to have the lowest paying police job in south florida.

What I am most thankful for is the Mayor and commissioners of the city of Miami. Only here in the new Latin America can a bunch of idiots get paid so well, get raises while cutting others pay, collect a 100,000.00 dollar a year pension for 8 years of so called service, and have the ability to line their pockets with gold while everyone else scrapes by due to their financial mishaps.

I guess I should just be thankful to have a job in the worst city run by the worst politicians for the worst voters around the worst police staff and working with some of the worst unprofessional police personnel in the country. Thank you everyone and have a happy holiday!
You sound like a miserable person. Learn the true meaning of Christmas so that you don't infect your children. Remember, we all play a part in our circumstances. Only few of us will acknowledge it.

12-25-2013, 06:04 PM
I am most thankful for a chief and mayor that I support and keeps me on the so called Family and Friend's Plan. I am thankful for enjoying an inside admin position, weekends and nights off and lunches when I want them. No time limits on them either. Gives me plenty of time to go downtown shopping when I need to do it. For example, I was able to get all of my Christmas shopping done while I was working and that freed my weekends up to play golf, especially at Mel Reese where I get a discount. I am fortunate that I don't have to work nights or weekends which frees me up to spend time with my family and watch my kids grow up. I am there with them at nights and on weekends to coach their soccer and baseball teams. For this I am also thankful.

I am thankful because I enjoy a new car every two years. I am thankful that because of my support of our great chief and mayor, I can get an off-duty job whenever I need it to pay for vacations and time off, which I can get any time I want it.

I am thankful that I have FOP representatives who look after our benefits and I am thankful for helping our great city in its time of financial need.

Supporting Chief Orosa and Mayor Regalado in their goals of making this a better city for all. 2014 looks like a great year when Dep. Chief Cabrera assumes leadership of the department.

12-25-2013, 06:26 PM

You sound like a miserable person. Learn the true meaning of Christmas so that you don't infect your children. Remember, we all play a part in our circumstances. Only few of us will acknowledge it.

Easy to say when your on the friends and family plan asshole

12-25-2013, 07:41 PM

Welcome to Havana North, the only third class city within the continental US. You want Cubans running the government, this is what you get..

12-25-2013, 10:34 PM
Chief Timony says "**** the cubans" and i agree!!!!!!!

I hope Regalado and Orosa get colon cancer!

12-26-2013, 01:30 AM

I couldn't agree with you more. When the winds of curroption catches up with you make sure you remember these everlasting words of wisdom.

12-26-2013, 02:38 AM

I couldn't agree with you more. When the winds of curroption catches up with you make sure you remember these everlasting words of wisdom.

I will but unlike the mayor, half the politicians, and most of the current chiefs staff, I will not become corrupt. I will eventually move on and hopefully laugh at this terrible choice in the city of Miami Police Department. What a bunch of hype! This place really is a shit hole!

12-26-2013, 03:17 AM
I am thankful for the Pan Con Pinga Sandwich I eat every day I work for this miserable department!

12-26-2013, 02:07 PM
Its incredible that a county officer no matter what rank makes $10 more an hour then us.

12-26-2013, 07:59 PM
Its incredible that a county officer no matter what rank makes $10 more an hour then us.
The beach 10-15 more per hour. The city is in the process of billions in development, the city is not broke. It will find a hundred million when ever their reason comes along but its not to restore what they have taken away.

12-27-2013, 12:56 AM
I am most thankful for a chief and mayor that I support and keeps me on the so called Family and Friend's Plan. I am thankful for enjoying an inside admin position, weekends and nights off and lunches when I want them. No time limits on them either. Gives me plenty of time to go downtown shopping when I need to do it. For example, I was able to get all of my Christmas shopping done while I was working and that freed my weekends up to play golf, especially at Mel Reese where I get a discount. I am fortunate that I don't have to work nights or weekends which frees me up to spend time with my family and watch my kids grow up. I am there with them at nights and on weekends to coach their soccer and baseball teams. For this I am also thankful.

I am thankful because I enjoy a new car every two years. I am thankful that because of my support of our great chief and mayor, I can get an off-duty job whenever I need it to pay for vacations and time off, which I can get any time I want it.

I am thankful that I have FOP representatives who look after our benefits and I am thankful for helping our great city in its time of financial need.

Supporting Chief Orosa and Mayor Regalado in their goals of making this a better city for all. 2014 looks like a great year when Dep. Chief Cabrera assumes leadership of the department.

12-27-2013, 02:54 AM
Listen you IDIOTS! Wake up and open your eyes, Javi got your money when he sold you out! What dont you understand?? There were no negotiations. Javi just took it up the A, and filled his bank account. You morons are on you own. You voted him; You got him. ENJOY

12-27-2013, 12:26 PM
Listen you IDIOTS! Wake up and open your eyes, Javi got your money when he sold you out! What dont you understand?? There were no negotiations. Javi just took it up the A, and filled his bank account. You morons are on you own. You voted him; You got him. ENJOY

Try again ****head. I don't think that even Ortiz is that stupid. Don't make an accusation you can prove asshole.