PDA

View Full Version : What Happen to our Consession we gave to save the City?

12-18-2013, 07:20 AM
It's been almost 4 years! What progress have we done with negotiations. All I hear is a new muti-billion dollars projects coming to the city, buildings being build, property taxes revenue going up, people retiring and leaving early to other departments,bond rating improving etc etc.

What happen to our 3% bonus?
What happen to 3% raise in April?
What happen to our -3% pension contribution in Oct?

All that has value?

So why would Ortiz disregard that and except
A BS contract proposal of $5 million dollars and continued to freeze out step raise?

12-18-2013, 12:37 PM
It's been almost 4 years! What progress have we done with negotiations. All I hear is a new muti-billion dollars projects coming to the city, buildings being build, property taxes revenue going up, people retiring and leaving early to other departments,bond rating improving etc etc.

What happen to our 3% bonus?
What happen to 3% raise in April?
What happen to our -3% pension contribution in Oct?

All that has value?

So why would Ortiz disregard that and except
A BS contract proposal of $5 million dollars and continued to freeze out step raise?HAVENT YOU HEARD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CONCESSIONS.....THEY HIRED PUMPKIN HEAD, ROQUE (AGAIN) WELLONS, PAYING TWO SALARIES TO LUISITO TO DO TWO JOBS, BONUS FOR THE STAFF, HIRED A BUNCH OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS.....DO WE REALLY HAVE TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW?....PLEASE PAY ATTENTION

12-18-2013, 02:50 PM
If you don't like it, get the **** out and leave. We are probably better off without your sorry ass here. Got news for ya, those concessions are not coming back regardless of how much you piss and moan. The city is not going back to paying over generous contracts. This is the way things are and you are not going to change it. So in that case, don't allow the door to smack you on your ass on the way out.

12-19-2013, 12:38 PM
If you don't like it, get the **** out and leave. We are probably better off without your sorry ass here. Got news for ya, those concessions are not coming back regardless of how much you piss and moan. The city is not going back to paying over generous contracts. This is the way things are and you are not going to change it. So in that case, don't allow the door to smack you on your ass on the way out.
Wrong **** boy, you're one of the ones taking it in the ass....I got mind and I'm gone with it........The door didn't hit me in the ass but it seems that you love getting hit in the ass every day you go to work...but you're probably a slug that doesn't do anything and that's why you mind taking it in the ass why they're going through your pockets....and if you think that the past contracts are over generous then you are either an idiot or one of Regalado's cronies.........I think they're calling you upstairs at the staff meeting to go blow some ****....run along now...

12-19-2013, 12:44 PM
Wrong **** boy, you're one of the ones taking it in the ass....I got mind and I'm gone with it........The door didn't hit me in the ass but it seems that you love getting hit in the ass every day you go to work...but you're probably a slug that doesn't do anything and that's why you mind taking it in the ass why they're going through your pockets....and if you think that the past contracts are over generous then you are either an idiot or one of Regalado's cronies.........I think they're calling you upstairs at the staff meeting to go blow some ****....run along now...
I agree whenever some ass hole comes on here and says that the city is giving "over generous contracts", that's a term used by the ass licking cronies.....they have to take it in the ass to keep they're high salaries and high positions.