PDA

View Full Version : Rookies violated Miami Pd shooting policy

12-12-2013, 02:05 PM
According to the rumors, several rookies involved in the shootout along with Miami Dade police, and Hialeah will probably be fired for violating our shooting policy. Lesson to be learn, don't shoot just because unless you have a target or a threat of life and death to you or another person. Good luck explaining yourselves!!!!!!!!!

12-12-2013, 04:15 PM
All will be made right when Papi makes me the chief. We are going to switch to a softer form of ammunition that will not kill anyone. Anyone who even points their firearm at anyone will face disciplinary action. Papi wants me to straighten out the department and all of those who have made fun of me and talked about me behind my back.

12-12-2013, 07:24 PM
This place is a joke. MPD officers witness shooting 2 embarrassed 2 come foreword. Rookie officers with. I experience open fire in vehicle shooting county officers. No gun found on scene. Officers from the Miami police department who witnessed shooting. So embarrassing no guns in car these 2 individuals were murdered. Not to say they didnt deserve it but comin man!! What if there were a baby in that car.

12-13-2013, 12:15 AM
WHAT??? where did this occur?

12-17-2013, 04:19 AM
A bunch a cowboys!!! This is a DISGRACE!!!