PDA

View Full Version : Former Chiefs son

12-12-2013, 12:58 AM
Is the son of former Chief Fugi-whatever his name is still working at SPD?? I met that fat tub of horse shit once at a domestic prefile and the guy was a major loser. He kept talking like he was a super cop and entered the waiting room literally skipping and swinging his arms, I almost asked if he was ok. I couldn't get over how much the short, fat freak resembled a bath tub plug. The guy is a clown.

12-12-2013, 01:30 AM
Cruz

Lol that guy is a dirt bag!!!

12-12-2013, 02:06 AM
Yea he acts like a super cop because he never did anything wrong no matter how badly he would **** up(which was the norm not the exception) because everyone was was worried his dad would retaliate which could mean getting 07ed at Sweetwater. The fat clown does not know his head from his ass, and is a dork when it comes to personality but everyone would act like he was the man either in the hopes of being hired full time or again to avoid retaliation for setting him straight. Now that his short fat dad which he is a mirror image of had to resign for being a scumbag I think fat **** Jr. will start to realize what people really think about his pathetic dumb ass. I bet these posts come as a major shock to him since he is not used to being called out, yea fat ***** no one at SPD likes you and they all talk shit about you behind your back, all the friends you thought you had we're only using you to advance their career and yes they would talk massive amounts of shit about you behind your back loser.

12-12-2013, 02:18 AM
That Sapingo fat C is the biggest waste of a police uniform I have ever encountered. Even more so when you consider they can make four normal person uniforms from one of his. He is the poster child for Obesity in law enforcement.

12-12-2013, 02:23 AM
Cruz reminds me of the fat kid from willy wonka and the chocolate factory that got stuck in the tube. Good thing we have our own umpa lumpa De Lara.

12-12-2013, 02:41 AM
Cruz reminds me of the fat kid from willy wonka and the chocolate factory that got stuck in the tube. Good thing we have our own umpa lumpa De Lara.
LMFAO!!!!!...Whoever wrote this needs to get into improv

12-12-2013, 05:08 AM
Karma is a ***** now that loooooser Cruz is left without papi's protection. He is going to start realizing people were fake with him because his dad was chief, no one ever really liked this guy and everyone talked shit about him behind his back at one point or another. The rude awakening is going to be extra harsh because this idiot actually thought people liked him for him.

12-12-2013, 05:26 AM
Pobrecito he is a complete disaster. That kid reminds me of that oversized dumb duck called baby Huey from the cartoons. I don't think he will last much longer now that dad is not here to throw a towel on him.

12-12-2013, 01:47 PM
I don't know how he passed the physical agility test to get into the school of justice I'm sure dada pulled some strings for the fat terd. He really is a loser.

12-13-2013, 05:24 PM
I wonder how long before this idiot loser steps on his **** and gets fired?

01-16-2014, 09:53 AM
Cruz so how many bottles of whiskey has papi gone through since shit started hitting the fan????...By the way your fat.