PDA

View Full Version : Fernandez de Lara

12-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Someone made this JOKER , a CAPTAIN? Are you kidding me? wOW!

12-11-2013, 01:50 PM
Someone made this JOKER , a CAPTAIN? Are you kidding me? wOW!

Please don't tell me you're surprised. This little turd has made a career of kissing political ass. His motto "no **** will be left un-sucked". He is a poor excuse for a human being and has no business being a police officer. We already get made fun of enough. Why give the public more reason to laugh at us with an idiot like this as our PIO?

12-11-2013, 02:47 PM
He has such a cute smile :D

12-11-2013, 02:49 PM
I thought it was Ron Burgandy :shock:

You stay shitty Sweetwater goodnight :lol:

12-11-2013, 02:51 PM
He looked taller on the TV btw

You know he looks like Benny Jr's big brother

12-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Benny Jr has to put pillows on his seat to see over the steering wheel lol, QRU guy it's a shame he does not go work for a bigger department. As for De Lara I loved to see the war between the elite SPD SWAT/HRT and CST, I remember when he made all the CST guys leave SWAT a few years ago. It was the battle of the Tards.

12-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Leave poor Jorgie alone. He is an expert

Don't be such a hater!

You only wish you would suck a mean **** like he does!

I heard he can suck start a leaf blower :devil:

12-11-2013, 06:20 PM
I hear Tard 1 and Tard 2 use him to suck the shit out of the septic tank at their hunting camp up in South Carolina.

12-11-2013, 06:30 PM
I hear Tard 1 and Tard 2 use him to suck the shit out of the septic tank at their hunting camp up in South Carolina.

That is a lie and we resent it! De Lara serves a very valuable function at our hunting camp. He is the only person small enough to fit through the pipe leading to the septic tank and once in it, clean it. Whether at the camp or on the job, he is a friend willing to do what many here will not and why we protect our very own "mini ours!"

12-11-2013, 09:35 PM
[quote="Redneck leaf blower":1djx4stf]I hear Tard 1 and Tard 2 use him to suck the shit out of the septic tank at their hunting camp up in South Carolina.

That is a lie and we resent it! De Lara serves a very valuable function at our hunting camp. He is the only person small enough to fit through the pipe leading to the septic tank and once in it, clean it. Whether at the camp or on the job, he is a friend willing to do what many here will not and why we protect our very own "mini ours!"[/quote:1djx4stf]
Lol a mini Tard... Does JM wear him in a baby carrier strapped to his chest like Dr. Evil would carry Mini-Me, and I bet JM gives him milk from his dangling steroid breasts. What a happy mongolic family.

06-27-2014, 12:16 PM
jorgie jorgie pudding pie, kissed a girl and made her cry.

im a cry baby.

and you wonder why his such a little *****.

Unregistered
06-25-2015, 03:59 PM
whats wrong with delara?