PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER BS E-MAIL LETTER FROM JAVI TO US ?

12-04-2013, 08:55 PM
Another letter (below) from Javi, spewing more of his BS. Whats the rush ? And most of all whats in it for him ? :roll: VOTE NO ! SEND THE MAFIA A MESSAGE :cop:

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

Here is just a quick update. I am meeting with the city later this week regarding the wage article and healthcare. The idea given by one of our brothers is being looked at, but will cost more money which is outside the budget. Depending on how this week goes, the vote will be on December 11th.

Thanks,

Sergeant Javier Ortiz, President

Miami Fraternal Order of Police, Lodge #20

12-04-2013, 09:07 PM
Yea, I just checked my e-mail and got his BS letter. I'll be voting NO as well.

I only think the rookies will vote yes, as they think there is something in it for them, but we must explain to them, the long term, which when you are young, and not experienced can cost you in the long run ? Remember, when we get a decent contract, it's all retroactive,so we get it all anyhow $$$$$ .

Be patient, and just wait till we get our way, the Hunchback, and Luisita, will give in in the end. Remember, there is something in it for Javi, thats why he's pushing it.

I have already told my new guy,(rookie partner) and have set him straight. I hope the rest of them also see the light, and vote NO !!!! Tell everyone you know, vote no :x

12-04-2013, 09:41 PM
id hate to have javi's job. youre all a bunch of ****ing cry babies. damned if he does! if he sends info out, its a conspiracy. if he doesn't, it also a conspiracy. why dont we wait to see the final product. he did say he was trying to get us some money for the holidays. maybe he should just say **** you to all of us and just give us a bullshit 3% bonus like the civilians.

12-04-2013, 11:06 PM
All nothing but a crying little bunch of ****s! Not one of you have the balls to face him man to man. ****ing pussies!

12-05-2013, 12:20 AM
Another letter (below) from Javi, spewing more of his BS. Whats the rush ? And most of all whats in it for him ? :roll: VOTE NO ! SEND THE MAFIA A MESSAGE :cop:

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

Here is just a quick update. I am meeting with the city later this week regarding the wage article and healthcare. The idea given by one of our brothers is being looked at, but will cost more money which is outside the budget. Depending on how this week goes, the vote will be on December 11th.

Thanks,

Javi grow some balls or get out if bed with these politicians on a Monday in downtown the city had a massive city traffic jam. From the Chmpion Miami Heat team playing, the 100 Million dollar Museum opening in bayfront, Performing arts center and Art basel all these events are bringing the city hundreds of millions of dollars lets not talk about the cranes by the hundreds building all over the city.

WE HAVE GIVEN AND GIVEN FOR 7 YEARS NOW TIME FOR US TO GET EQUAL PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!NOt RAISES BUT GIVE US THE STEP RAISES THEY TOOK AWAY FROM US

MONEY FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY BUT WE CONTINU GETTING SHAFTED

12-05-2013, 12:31 AM

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

Thanks,

Javi grow some balls or get out if bed with these politicians on a Monday in downtown the city had a massive city traffic jam. From the Chmpion Miami Heat team playing, the 100 Million dollar Museum opening in bayfront, Performing arts center and Art basel all these events are bringing the city hundreds of millions of dollars lets not talk about the cranes by the hundreds building all over the city.

WE HAVE GIVEN AND GIVEN FOR 7 YEARS NOW TIME FOR US TO GET EQUAL PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!NOt RAISES BUT GIVE US THE STEP RAISES THEY TOOK AWAY FROM US

You haven't given anything. All the mayor did was rein in over generous union contracts before the city went the same direction ala Detroit. Cops come on here talking about citizens have no idea about what we do. Not true. They have a great idea what cops do. Hanging out at the Wheel four and five at a time drinking cafécitos and smoking cigars or traveling at 90 miles an hour up I-95 and the Turnpike. You guys ****ing cry when the takehome you have is more than three years old. Two year rookies come on here and piss and moan because they can't have a weekend off. MPD is without a doubt the most divided department in the country. Be satisfied with what you got.

12-05-2013, 03:52 PM

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

Thanks,

You haven't given anything. All the mayor did was rein in over generous union contracts before the city went the same direction ala Detroit. Cops come on here talking about citizens have no idea about what we do. Not true. They have a great idea what cops do. Hanging out at the Wheel four and five at a time drinking cafécitos and smoking cigars or traveling at 90 miles an hour up I-95 and the Turnpike. You guys ****ing cry when the takehome you have is more than three years old. Two year rookies come on here and piss and moan because they can't have a weekend off. MPD is without a doubt the most divided department in the country. Be satisfied with what you got.

Anyone can come here and claim to be anyone. Truth is many people hate cops for some kind of past experience which seems to be the case for you "knows".
Yes, like in any organization there is a small percentage of corruption, a percentage of what we call "leaches," the "slugs," that do nothing but the large majority of officers deal with hundreds issues, violent crime and tragic situations that most people run from everyday. When people are shot, robbed and experience many other crimes who do they call? even the fire department will wait until the cops arrive face the threats and dangers of various situations before they enter. Most citizen sitting on their couch playing facebook on their Apple computer will never witness 10 to 15 people shot in front of their home. Yes there have been that many people shot in one incident, only within the boundaries of Miami on multiple occasions. You were most likely to busy watching Honey Boo Boo when those incidents happened. They may have also been the case when there have been multiple officers killed or injured in the line of duty within the boundaries of the City of Maimi.

So joe citizen, us do nothing cops are just asking to be paid what the cops riding ATV's down Ocean Drive or sorrounding agencies are paid. We will take care of one the nations most violent cities just please pay us fairly..........

12-05-2013, 04:21 PM

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

Thanks,

Anyone can come here and claim to be anyone. Truth is many people hate cops for some kind of past experience which seems to be the case for you "knows".
Yes, like in any organization there is a small percentage of corruption, a percentage of what we call "leaches," the "slugs," that do nothing but the large majority of officers deal with hundreds issues, violent crime and tragic situations that most people run from everyday. When people are shot, robbed and experience many other crimes who do they call? even the fire department will wait until the cops arrive face the threats and dangers of various situations before they enter. Most citizen sitting on their couch playing facebook on their Apple computer will never witness 10 to 15 people shot in front of their home. Yes there have been that many people shot in one incident, only within the boundaries of Miami on multiple occasions. You were most likely to busy watching Honey Boo Boo when those incidents happened. They may have also been the case when there have been multiple officers killed or injured in the line of duty within the boundaries of the City of Maimi.

So joe citizen, us do nothing cops are just asking to be paid what the cops riding ATV's down Ocean Drive or sorrounding agencies are paid. We will take care of one the nations most violent cities just please pay us fairly..........

If you want to make the kind of money that cops who ride ATVs down Ocean Drive then I suggest you go to work with Miami Beach or surrounding agencies. The option is yours.

12-05-2013, 05:04 PM

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

Thanks,

If you want to make the kind of money that cops who ride ATVs down Ocean Drive then I suggest you go to work with Miami Beach or surrounding agencies. The option is yours.

Sometimes you have to cross the road to get to the other side. All we are asking for is what is fair, we know were not going to get rich and live the good life all the time. We took pay cuts to help the city and these ungrateful rookies. The city claims we got no money. then suddenly a lot shows up. Interesting.. The city should do the honorable thing and give the cuts back to the employee of the city. Now my opinion is this contract is self serving to certain people. A 2 year contract unheard of. There is no reason for it. What the city fails to get. Yes their will be people applying BUY the best and brightest will go else where. Miami is a violent city and it needs officers. They are filling the ranks with people just to have a bodies. Many of the rookies I've come in contact with are doing ok. Only time will tell. If the city has money trouble then a hiring freeze so be done till they can fix the problem. Their not doing that are they.

Everyone outside the Dept. has a negative comment to make when officers bring up the pay. How many of these people who cry about our pay would do the job we do and put up with what we have to? Yes many will come on here and say I'll do it BUT they couldn't or wouldn't hold up to the horror and miserly we see everyday. Mostly the only time many of the people here in Miami come in contact with us. Is when we are enforcing some law and of course now they have a negative reaction to us. Funny we should respect the people in Miami and we mostly do but they have no respect for us or even our City Hall and Command. I (we) don't demand respect from you. Just to treat us like human beings and listen to what we are saying. I don't care if my opinion pisses of some. This Dept. is divided. One of the reasons were so ****ed up. I know many here are not only about yourself. You generally care for the other officers In your sector and wish them no harm. Vote the way you want, don't tell me how to and live with your choice. I not no but hell no.

12-05-2013, 05:33 PM
Ok, so the bottom line is Vote NO !

12-05-2013, 06:57 PM
The City didn't take anything from you. They just reined in over-generous contracts that were way out of line according to industry standards. With pension costs approaching $80 million a year, something had to be given up. The city is offering a deal to bring salaries more into line.

Dont let the greedy, old time pricks steer you down the wrong path. Their self-serving interest would bankrupt the city. They have theirs, they can leave at any time. Let's get what we can get. Vote Yes!

Vote Yes

12-05-2013, 07:26 PM
I hope that the vote is a resounding yes and you guys get it stuck up your behinds. You voted for Javi, now live with the results. Ha ha ha.

12-05-2013, 11:49 PM
The City didn't take anything from you. They just reined in over-generous contracts that were way out of line according to industry standards. With pension costs approaching $80 million a year, something had to be given up. The city is offering a deal to bring salaries more into line.

Dont let the greedy, old time pricks steer you down the wrong path. Their self-serving interest would bankrupt the city. They have theirs, they can leave at any time. Let's get what we can get. Vote Yes!

Vote Yes

Very well spoken!