PDA

View Full Version : Clean house

12-01-2013, 01:22 PM
Mr city manager, the Miami
Gardens police department is in disarray. It's areal travesty, racial profiling, civil rights violations, abused of power, a lack of control, lack of leadership, and low morale. All of these leads to corruption. The biggest travesty is that the command staff was never really in command. Whatever they were doing did not help the image of proper American policing. Their actions reminds many of us of Fidel castro and his police tactics.

The city of Miami Gardens deserves better.

12-02-2013, 07:23 PM
Gardens police department is in disarray. It's areal travesty, racial profiling, civil rights violations, abused of power, a lack of control, lack of leadership, and low morale. All of these leads to corruption. The biggest travesty is that the command staff was never really in command. Whatever they were doing did not help the image of proper American policing. Their actions reminds many of us of Fidel castro and his police tactics.

Dear Apostle,
I understand your frustration with the CMGPD and the city staff (mayor, city manager etc). We, the officers at MGPD, are also frustrated from years of intimidation, lack of leadership, and lack of support and understanding. But I can tell you that not ALL of the officers at MGPD are "corrupt" as you seem to believe. In fact, I personally think that we DO NOT have any "corruption" going on at MGPD. What the media is accusing us of doing is "racial profiling, not corruption". But I can also tell you, we were following directions from our spineless-leaders (if you would call them that, it's ok with me but they are in fact "leaders by intimidation"). But you have to ask yourself the following question: in a city of approximately 80% (give or take a few) blacks/African Americans, which the majority of the crimes are being committed by young black males (ages 15-30), who are you going to focus on? White Jewish elderly females?

sincerely,
Currently employed at MGPD

12-03-2013, 08:30 PM

Dear Apostle,
I understand your frustration with the CMGPD and the city staff (mayor, city manager etc). We, the officers at MGPD, are also frustrated from years of intimidation, lack of leadership, and lack of support and understanding. But I can tell you that not ALL of the officers at MGPD are "corrupt" as you seem to believe. In fact, I personally think that we DO NOT have any "corruption" going on at MGPD. What the media is accusing us of doing is "racial profiling, not corruption". But I can also tell you, we were following directions from our spineless-leaders (if you would call them that, it's ok with me but they are in fact "leaders by intimidation"). But you have to ask yourself the following question: in a city of approximately 80% (give or take a few) blacks/African Americans, which the majority of the crimes are being committed by young black males (ages 15-30), who are you going to focus on? White Jewish elderly females?

sincerely,
Currently employed at MGPD

AMEN!!!! If it walks and talks like a duck, it's a ****ing duck. I'm not gonna stop grandma..because she isn't committing crimes..but a black kid age 15-30 is..tell me the last time a Hispanic guy or other shot someone in our city...

12-03-2013, 08:36 PM
So you are saying my 15 year old son can't walk down the street without being stopped for no reason. He's being stopped just because he's black and 15years of age? I just need clarity on this.

12-03-2013, 10:42 PM
So you are saying my 15 year old son can't walk down the street without being stopped for no reason. He's being stopped just because he's black and 15years of age? I just need clarity on this.

Your right, silly me. I guess i'll respond to the scene after he gets shot by another 15yr old thug. (Better than getting stopped I guess)

How dare I stop and investigate, I guess that would be profiling right? No... I'll just sit back and continue to collect my paycheck as I have been doing, thank you :wink:

12-03-2013, 11:50 PM

Your right, silly me. I guess i'll respond to the scene after he gets shot by another 15yr old thug. (Better than getting stopped I guess)

How dare I stop and investigate, I guess that would be profiling right? No... I'll just sit back and continue to collect my paycheck as I have been doing, thank you :wink:

You creatures are doing a great jobs killing yourselves, why does Gardens even need a police department! More like janitors, clean up on 183rd, you got another body there! :cop: Lol Well I guess crime does pay the bills :devil:

12-04-2013, 01:24 AM

He/She left out a few details. Your son would NOT be stopped just because he's a black teenager. He would be detained per reasonable suspicion if he was loitering around a store known for drug transactions, gang meeting areas, violent crime, etc.

Once we figure out that he's just purchasing food, meeting friends or normal day-to-day activities, he's free to go with a thank you for his cooperation.

The same goes if an individual was wearing all black clothing, early in the morning in a residential neighborhood while wearing a backpack and going in between houses. He might be a kid taking a shortcut to go to his friend's house for a few hours of Madden 2094 or he might be a burglar. He'll be detained on RS and then let go once he dispels our alarm.

Race has nothing to do with the reasons why we stop someone. It's suspicious activity that draws suspicion from us as officers.

12-04-2013, 04:13 AM

He/She left out a few details. Your son would NOT be stopped just because he's a black teenager. He would be detained per reasonable suspicion if he was loitering around a store known for drug transactions, gang meeting areas, violent crime, etc.

Once we figure out that he's just purchasing food, meeting friends or normal day-to-day activities, he's free to go with a thank you for his cooperation.

The same goes if an individual was wearing all black clothing, early in the morning in a residential neighborhood while wearing a backpack and going in between houses. He might be a kid taking a shortcut to go to his friend's house for a few hours of Madden 2094 or he might be a burglar. He'll be detained on RS and then let go once he dispels our alarm.

Race has nothing to do with the reasons why we stop someone. It's suspicious activity that draws suspicion from us as officers.
Well put. Thank you for your posting.

12-04-2013, 05:16 AM
You guys are ridiculous! Please stop digging your own graves! By the way everyone who is listed on that lawsuit doesn't have a chance in hell for promotion until the suit is over. That's what happens when you drink the koolaid. God knows we need new leadership!

12-04-2013, 12:50 PM
You guys are ridiculous! Please stop digging your own graves! By the way everyone who is listed on that lawsuit doesn't have a chance in hell for promotion until the suit is over. That's what happens when you drink the koolaid. God knows we need new leadership!

The only people who are in any kind of hot water are the RAD members (Cause they were forced to get stats, thank Chappy) and a certain retired vet cough red bull cough, and even they aren't going to get much more than a slap on the wrist, if that!

Any other officer in that 144 page waste of trees lawsuit are in the clear. Everyone just stay low until the new admin comes and all these retards we call an administration get fired. After that the lawsuit will blow over and it will be back to normal.

Normal = 15 year old "BLACK" males shooting and killing each other, robbing innocent people and burglarizing homes.

Have a nice day :cop:

12-05-2013, 06:57 AM
All I have to say!!
Police officers cleared in racial profiling case http://lsnlw.com/t/3350371067/

For the pieces of shit cops that are helping Mr. Saleh and the crack heads.. instead of creating lies, why dont you insert all that energy and leave to another Department. We have good men and women who comes to work everyday and love working here. By creating this false rumor, you not only betray your fellow brothers, you yourselves violate everything we stand for.. so JM, ST, CN, and anyone else who has conspired to desecrate all of us on national tv for financial gain.. yes financial GAIN. Karma will have a way of paying you back..

sincerly, a digusted PO!!

12-05-2013, 07:41 AM
All I have to say!!
Police officers cleared in racial profiling case http://lsnlw.com/t/3350371067/

For the pieces of shit cops that are helping Mr. Saleh and the crack heads.. instead of creating lies, why dont you insert all that energy and leave to another Department. We have good men and women who comes to work everyday and love working here. By creating this false rumor, you not only betray your fellow brothers, you yourselves violate everything we stand for.. so JM, ST, CN, and anyone else who has conspired to desecrate all of us on national tv for financial gain.. yes financial GAIN. Karma will have a way of paying you back..

sincerly, a digusted PO!!

This message is for CN, ST JM and others involved:

You three have broken the most sacred rule amongst all police men and women in this nation, "Cops don't **** over other cops". Let me tell you that one thing is to put someone out there, or write their mom a ticket, or move them to another unit, that is done everywhere. But when you deliberately go behind the backs of your brothers and sisters and place them in a position where their jobs and certifications may be put at risk, you my so called colleagues are nothing more then a piece of rat shit. How dare you do such a thing as to support others against your own when your own have more to lose. You've not only betrayed this department you've betrayed us and the badge. I pray that you people seek and find employment elsewhere and or find it easy working on your own.

I might not get along with someone and even might hate them, but I would never put myself in a position to place their job in jeopardy or ruin one's reputation. Shame on you three and good luck with your future here. As for the others who have not been discovered, lay real low cause karma is a *****.

12-05-2013, 11:56 PM
What happened to the differences of mere suspicion, reasonable suspicion and probable cause? Did we forget the differences. Good policing DOES NOT required disregarding the 4th Amendment. Cops that know better, don't get involved in breaking the rules. We all know what happen to cases when we don't follow the rules. Cases get thrown out! Fruits of the poisonous tree.

12-06-2013, 01:52 AM
TO: "Disgusted by you" and "disgusted as well"

You two are the type of idiots that have us in this position. Go back and get your
money back for the GED course you both took and also pay back the department
that paid for you to go to the academy. The MGPD is being sued for civil rights
violations in federal court.You two morons are as dumb as the channel 7 reporter
who said the state attorney's office cleared the officers of racial profiling. LOL :lol:
Only the feds can do that and they haven't. Keep drinking that " thin blue line"
Kool-Aid, like the FI details Kool-Aid, so that you two midnight or CST officers
can sleep in jail for threatening potential whistleblowers,in addition to civil
violations. :devil: :evil:

1 REAL COP 07

12-06-2013, 02:07 AM
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/12/05/st ... -officers/ (http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/12/05/state-attorneys-office-wont-press-charges-against-miami-gardens-officers/)

DO YOU REMEMBER MY COUSIN RODNEY? AND WHAT HAPPEN TO THE POPO :cop:

12-06-2013, 05:11 AM

You two are the type of idiots that have us in this position. Go back and get your
violations in federal court.You two morons are as dumb as the channel 7 reporter
who said the state attorney's office cleared the officers of racial profiling. LOL :lol:
Only the feds can do that and they haven't. Keep drinking that " thin blue line"
Kool-Aid, like the FI details Kool-Aid, so that you two midnight or CST officers

1 REAL COP 07

its ok JM, no need to get upset!! Don't Cry dry your eye.I know that you see the plan you have is falling to pieces but it's okay, there's no need to get upset. Good luck on your endeavor. Valla con dios shibato

12-06-2013, 11:05 PM

1 REAL COP 07

its ok JM, no need to get upset!! Don't Cry dry your eye.I know that you see the plan you have is falling to pieces but it's okay, there's no need to get upset. Good luck on your endeavor. Valla con dios shibato

Mr. Alex, we know your a wanna be cop and probably the one writing all these things..remember some of us still have your text messages and phone calls when you called us to come to your store to arrest certain individuals..you know what im talking about... careful how you play this game because you dont know who is who..

a friendly advice!!

12-08-2013, 10:11 PM

Miami gardens doesn't deserve any thing. That place is filled with a bunch of lazy black people. Nobody works. All they do is drink all day, smoke, or break the law. On top of that the government already provides them with $ and shelter. Hopefully more people get killed in that shit hole.