PDA

View Full Version : Landa land

11-13-2013, 03:49 AM
In Landa land were Landa passion is to become King and would do anything to be crowned king just to get the stupid four stars he thinks he deserves. In Landa land is a land of make believe were all decision are made by committee this and committee that but I will address that in the upcoming chapters of this fair tale that I am going to write on a weekly basis.

To start this story here are some of the main character but keeping in mind that there is always a supporting character in the beautiful make believe land that I am going to focus on and how they play an active role in Landa land.

In Landa land were all dreams do come true (as along as you backstabbed your friends) it will come true. To start the grand wizard (JB). JB is a drunk wizard who uses a bottle to foresee the future. The grand wizard gas been lurking in dark waiting for Landa passion to become true. The grand wizard has gone out and recruited the following individuals to be part if his passion (sounds like a wet dream).

The joker (aa) and the young price (ja) and (dw) is the fairy who likes to talk about everybody....

More to come stay tuned.....

11-13-2013, 03:33 PM
Give it a rest. Let things happen the way they will happen. Landa is doing his best to improve the department. I'm guessing you are one of the "Slugs" that will NEVER be happy in Life...So Sad!! :cop:

11-13-2013, 04:07 PM
I agree 100 %. I guarantee you that if OMC would still be here we wouldn't have seen the 5% or the new cars. And other little thing like uniform request and ext. to those who say Landa can't do it and is always asking for help well let me tell you something. That just shows you he is a team player and wants us happy. Like I said if OMC was still here it would be his way or no way. It's time for a change and we have it. Let it play out.

11-14-2013, 01:23 AM
landa land as you call it coward boy is moving forward. hide little boy hide, you know your a slug and a misfit miniscule boy who probablely likes to throw little rocks and then hide your hand. be a man and stand up,,,,ohhh,thats right call mama because the joker is here and is a man baby boy...ill just wait for your next little note little boy..

11-14-2013, 01:26 AM
ok i spelled probably wrong.....landa land landa land landa land...foolllll

11-14-2013, 01:28 AM
Again in Landa land lets see who gets the first new car( I bet it the four star wannabe). Again in Landa land it all about him, only about him, and always about him. The land of make believe.

11-14-2013, 01:31 AM
well said bro.....its probably super j or pr but we know its not omc related......i too spelled it rite.....

11-14-2013, 03:12 AM
well said bro.....its probably super j or pr but we know its not omc related......i too spelled it rite.....

La style go back to school you retard..

P.s you should you spell check before you send the post.. Just a hint

11-14-2013, 03:13 AM
[quote="la style":2uwakwza]well said bro.....its probably super j or pr but we know its not omc related......i too spelled it rite.....

La style go back to school you retard..

P.s you should use spell check before you send the post.. Just a hint[/quote:2uwakwza]

11-14-2013, 03:17 AM
Give it a rest. Let things happen the way they will happen. Landa is doing his best to improve the department. I'm guessing you are one of the "Slugs" that will NEVER be happy in Life...So Sad!! :cop:

This is OMC posting. Used this name on the city of Miami Leo board to tell then he he was made chief here. Fits hisself image of greadness.

11-15-2013, 02:42 PM

This is OMC posting. Used this name on the city of Miami Leo board to tell then he he was made chief here. Fits hisself image of greadness.
Wrong as usual. It's not OMC, but just seeing all the misspelled words you have, YOU are definitely not taking the next promotional test. I guess Ingles is your second language and you will probably be in Midnights with Tuesday / Wednesday off for the rest of your career in "Sous Mami"
:snicker:

11-15-2013, 03:23 PM
In Landa land their is a promotion to report?

The joker got promoted to Piss Boy . Joker must report to Landa land headquarters to get his city issued piss bucket so he can make sure Landa can wee wee at all times.

This happens in Landa land only when their is no balls ........... :devil: :devil:

In addition he must keep an accurate account on urine liters........

11-15-2013, 05:37 PM
Piss boy please come to 59 place and 68 street to relieve me....... :evil:

11-16-2013, 02:25 AM
This makes me laugh. Ha, ha, ha!!
I agree with you that OMC is a terd, but so is landa.
The cars were in process of being ordered before OMC got the ax. Landa has nothing to do with that except be there now. Don't you remember that JL was supposed to get OMCs old car.
Another thing, landa had very little if anything at all, to do with the 5%. We should be thanking our reps, city manager, the commission and the mayor. If anyone has information about landa doing more than that, please post it because I'm sure his active roll in negotiating our contract could violate his. And I'm sure he is always thinking of himself and his gain first. Probably thinking about his command staff second. I don't know where the officers are on that list, but I'm sure we are somewhere around the ordering of toilet paper.
Secondly, I LOVE how everyone thinks that RH posts everything negative about this department and is staff. That really makes me laugh. Ha, ha, ha!!
I really don't care who gets the Chiefs job. Just leave ua the hell alone to do our job and stop f-ing with us. You know who you are.

11-16-2013, 05:32 PM
Landa is harmless and useless. The danger is the drunk moron Barzola who will get promoted again, and the drunk Aguiar who will get promoted again. Then we are in for it
FINALLY...THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!

11-18-2013, 10:54 PM
oh piss boy with the blue truck please come relive me at SW 72 AND 57 AVE

:evil: :evil:

11-18-2013, 10:56 PM
THE LANDA LAND SONG:

"CUTS LIKE A KNIFE AND IT FEELS SO NICE"

:evil: :evil: :evil:

11-18-2013, 11:54 PM
Jes mee no lie Landa becuuz me berry berry Stoopeed Iya no liky heem to mush iya no liky heem too bee Cheef. Iya mor smatter den heem :snicker:

11-19-2013, 03:35 AM
Rene is going to be the permanent chief and he will be the best chief we have ever had serve the people of South Miami.

11-21-2013, 04:16 AM
Could some one call the Pba office and tell Landa wife to stop posting for him.
Hey wifey in Landa land the rules if you have 4 stars you are allowed to have 4 chicks in the side.

Hey wifey why in Landa land are people allowed to have 3 to 4 hours lunches..... I wonder why.......

Landa land the world of make believe

Hahahahahah

11-22-2013, 01:27 AM
what a losser you are man....hahahahhah just a punk, its ok you are never going to be anything just a baby cry.....landa this landa that weeeee weeeee...omc done your done homo. hahahahah

11-25-2013, 12:46 PM
Oh piss boy I noticed you painted your rims black......it looks so uni form ....now respond to 59 place and 64 street to relieve me.

11-26-2013, 05:17 PM
Happy THANKS GIVING to Orlando, Camilo and Kenny.

11-26-2013, 11:40 PM

Wrong as usual. It's not OMC, but just seeing all the misspelled words you have, YOU are definitely not taking the next promotional test. I guess Ingles is your second language and you will probably be in Midnights with Tuesday / Wednesday off for the rest of your career in "Sous Mami"
:snicker:

Bull excrement.

11-28-2013, 04:17 AM
Let's all give thanks for being blessed with a chief like Landa

12-04-2013, 01:45 AM
Piss boy was seen the other day relieving the grand wizard (the one with the massive cranium with an overwhelming gravitational pull)?

12-05-2013, 08:02 PM
Tomorrow is the last day for chief applications. Hopefully no one will be better than Landa. He is smart, good looking, a cop's cop and an all around good guy.

We can't do any better than Rene.

12-07-2013, 10:14 PM
I love Landa Land! We are getting good looking cars, have gotten a raise, we are getting a new bike team, we have achieved accreditation, and more to come in the near future.......

12-08-2013, 07:35 PM
In landa land is a world of make believe .... Keep thinking landa got all that for you the true credit belongs to man who made him the make believe, coward, no decission, Ballest chief he is now.

Landa need to worry about what is coming in the next two months. Let's see who survives the final cut. And the funny thing is that everyone has been already been I.d.

In Landa land everything is a land of make believe.

12-09-2013, 01:05 AM
And who has been identified as a finalist since you are so informed.

12-11-2013, 03:46 AM
I am a retired from MPD and I wanted to inform you all of what a sorry piece of garbage your beloved Rene Landa was. First of all he stabbed Chuck Press in the back at Key Biscayne and now Orlando Martinez here at South Miami PD. e did have the balls to leave when Orlando brought him in. Orlando first mistake was thinking he was going to loyal, but really only brought him here because his fat wife was the secretary of the county PBA. Anna was the only loyal person that Orlando had and she left when the gave Orlando the Ax. So don't think for one minute that Rene is going to do anything for you, he is use to taking others ideas and taking credit for them. The best thing your city manager can do is to get rid of him as soon as the make a new chief. First of all Rene doesn't have the qualifications that some of the new candidates have.

12-12-2013, 12:52 PM
I don't blame Landa for not leaving when OMC was axed. OMC, who I didn't like as a Chief because of his micromanagment and intimidation style of management, caused his own downfall. But, Landa stayed because he thinks he is going to be the new Chief. Maybe he will. But smiling in your face and stabbing you in the back is not a Chief that I could ever trust. And teaching the criminal and the drunk to do the same, is unethical. The criminal and the drunk have gotten away with more shit then that Opa-locka officer ever has.
Why does anyone think Landa deserves to be Chief. He didn't get us the raises and anyone that thinks that is just stupid. And, he didn't get accreditation, LF did, and he was appointed by OMC.
The only thing that Landa has accomplished is 3 hour lunches with the criminal and the drunk.
Landa is not the good choice. We need a Chief that we can trust and that will hold managment to the same standard that we should hold ourselves to.

12-13-2013, 03:11 AM
Throw him out with the drunk and the criminal

12-13-2013, 04:09 AM
Get your facts straight dork ass. Omc hired weissberg and faillllllllll. Landa placed fata and we passed...wow..who is the criminal dork ball..is it you....I bet it is stupid. Hahahaha little man...and we know you posted both stupid not real statements...no more omc pleaseeee....

12-14-2013, 01:02 AM
Hey Roger give it up. We already get it. You hate the brass. You are not all that perfect either. Everyone makes mistakes. Even you.............
Dont think that you are that perfect because you have some skeletons in the closet as well. Lets just be in peace. Christmas is coming.

12-14-2013, 03:12 AM
Good cop: What makes you qualified to use that handle. You are a better cop than?

12-17-2013, 08:24 PM
Looks like Ray Martinez is going to be the next Chief of South Miami. RAM should be starting in a few weeks. Landa is gone when Martinez takes over.

If it isn't RAM it is going to be the former AC from MPD.

12-18-2013, 02:00 PM
Dude, GET A F'N LIFE!!!!!

12-20-2013, 04:45 AM
Landa is out. Ray Martinez is in.

12-21-2013, 06:30 PM
So stupid...just stop...you are making all sound stupid like uuuuuu. Go away homo

12-21-2013, 11:07 PM
You want the RAM, take him. We would love to see him go!

12-22-2013, 12:28 AM
Landa is out. Ray Martinez is in.

Are you on drugs or just like to start a shit thread? After Ray leaves Miami Beach, the last thing he'll want to do is lead a shit hole like South Miami PD.

12-22-2013, 02:55 AM
Wow. I wonder why Martinez applied to South Miami then. You dumb ****.

12-23-2013, 02:56 PM
Wow. I wonder why Martinez applied to South Miami then. You dumb ****.
AND WHO TOLD YOU CHIEF MARTINEZ FROM MIAMI BEACH PUT HIS NAME IN THE BASKET FOR SOUTH MIAMI. GO AHEAD, PLACE THE FULL LIST OF ALL THE APPLICANTS HERE ON THIS SITE!!! I'LL BE WAITING.

12-23-2013, 04:43 PM
It's my understanding that OMG is being considered.

12-23-2013, 10:15 PM
It is Martinez job if he wants it. It spends on what happens at the Beach. New mayor, new chief. It happens all the time.
It isn't known who else has applied. A couple go good people. A couple of bad people.

12-24-2013, 02:36 AM
Daaaaa your so fn stupis its funny. Thanks...stupid ****

12-24-2013, 02:39 AM
Omc is gone forever stuip **** head...

12-24-2013, 04:36 AM
Omc is gone forever stuip **** head...

That's what you think! 2014 will bring a great surprise. As my scribe types, my lawyers are working their magic and all will be as it was, except I will be a few hundred thousand richer! Looking forward to leading you again, but for now . . .

Merry Christmas and it will be a very Happy New Year . . . at least for me!

12-26-2013, 08:03 PM
The upcoming election needs to be taken into account with your speculations. If the 3-idiots that rule now on the dais loses just ONE seat, the power shifts. Should Newman win, watch some heads (and I mean plural) roll!! Every Department Head and appointed official should be very nervous, including your wonderful acting Chief. He went to the dark side (with the 3 idiots on the dais) b/c he will do whatever he needs to do to make permanent Chief. BTW, wake up about the Committees he has formed. It's his way of not having to take responsibility for bad decisions. If a good decision is made, he can say, "I formed the Committee that made it"; if a bad decision comes from the Committees, he will point his finger at you all. He doesn't have what it takes to make the tough decisions. He wants to be liked by everybody, which is impossible if you are a good and fair leader, which he is not. Don't be fooled by his smile; the only one that matters to him at SMPD is Rene Landa. Wake up folks; you need new leadership, whether it comes as a result of the Feb. 2014 elections or otherwise. Good Luck either way!!

12-27-2013, 03:55 AM
The upcoming election needs to be taken into account with your speculations. If the 3-idiots that rule now on the dais loses just ONE seat, the power shifts. Should Newman win, watch some heads (and I mean plural) roll!! Every Department Head and appointed official should be very nervous, including your wonderful acting Chief. He went to the dark side (with the 3 idiots on the dais) b/c he will do whatever he needs to do to make permanent Chief. BTW, wake up about the Committees he has formed. It's his way of not having to take responsibility for bad decisions. If a good decision is made, he can say, "I formed the Committee that made it"; if a bad decision comes from the Committees, he will point his finger at you all. He doesn't have what it takes to make the tough decisions. He wants to be liked by everybody, which is impossible if you are a good and fair leader, which he is not. Don't be fooled by his smile; the only one that matters to him at SMPD is Rene Landa. Wake up folks; you need new leadership, whether it comes as a result of the Feb. 2014 elections or otherwise. Good Luck either way!!

Shut up you fuk Tard your just jealous

12-27-2013, 09:22 PM
From the SMPD management manual:

http://www.nfib.com/business-resources/ ... content=BR (http://www.nfib.com/business-resources/business-resources-item?cmsid=55591&utm_source=Nrelate&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=2013q4&utm_content=BR)

12-28-2013, 04:08 AM
I hear that piss boy will soon have all of the test questions and answers for the test that he wants to take. I wonder how piss boy can take a test while holding the piss jug.
Piss boy are u going to relieve me of my urine when we are both taking the test together.

12-28-2013, 04:15 AM
Oh piss boy i found out that u are deadly accurate with a shotgun. I heard that your head shots are pretty accurate. Now piss boy how can you carry a piss jug and a shotgun at the same time. You must be talented. Now relieve me of my urine at 73 street and 59 place and hurry up.....

12-28-2013, 05:08 PM

http://www.nfib.com/business-resources/ ... content=BR (http://www.nfib.com/business-resources/business-resources-item?cmsid=55591&utm_source=Nrelate&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=2013q4&utm_content=BR)

Great article! Lets do it right.

12-31-2013, 11:57 PM

And R. A. Martinez is the right person to get it done!

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/12/31/3 ... lists.html (http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/12/31/3846226/south-miami-choosing-finalists.html)

01-02-2014, 02:27 AM
LIKE THE GREAT GENERAL MCARTHUR, I SHALL RETURN!

I WILL DEAL WITH ALL OF THE TRAITORS!

MY CAMPAIGN MANAGER CP WILL MAKE SURE MY CANDIDATE WINS.

01-02-2014, 01:27 PM

And R. A. Martinez is the right person to get it done!

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/12/31/3 ... lists.html (http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/12/31/3846226/south-miami-choosing-finalists.html)

what a crock of horse shit!
the "RAM"
is THE worst chief that ever came to Miami Beach..... He was about to get shit canned in the city of Miami before his boy Rodney Baretto scammed him a job at Miami beach.....
ask about the 9322 mismanaged money.
ask about how he sat on the computer for 7 hours a day on Ameritrade while he had a police dept to run.

good riddance...

you will never see him
he will never have his signature on anything
he will line up tons of fall guys so he never gets blamed for anything
that is his MO

good luck you are ****ed!

01-04-2014, 02:45 AM
Sounds like omc and poor ana the fall gal......wow I DONT KNOW NOTHERthe

03-10-2014, 02:58 AM
Thank god...i got the answers...u need them seeimg that you cant pass shit boy.