PDA

View Full Version : Building A Safer Community

11-07-2013, 10:24 AM
10 shootings in 11 days? Another one bites the dust.

So when is the new chief going to come in and kick this current idiot out?

Hey Chappy here are your stats for the week, oh by the way they shot an 11 year old while I was conducting your overtime stats detail.

A.L., have you been attending any C.O.P. meetings and gathering information? I know I have, the community just *****ed and complained, they told me that its our fault the violence is worse.

D.C. . . . why are your still here?

Seriously, the fact that these shit heads shot another victim again RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES!!!! is embarrassing!!!

Hire more officers and leave them in patrol, stop opening up positions in the back, stop creating bullshit squads (which will only be used for stats). Allow CST and Gangs to do what they're primary function is to do. Stop letting these *****y citizens/complainers get a hold of your balls whenever we do real police work and dammit let us do REAL QUALITY POLICE WORK.

Been here since 07 and I've got to say we took care of business then when it was the same scenario. So what is so different now???

A change in administration must happen and the new administration seriously needs to allow us to take the fight to them. I'm talking ass-whooping, everyone takes a ride, taser deployments, dog bites and some dead shot up thug shit heads (Good job E.T. & M.S. btw, they took one out).

11-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Build a wall with one way in and no way out, animals should be caged off from the rest of the world.

11-11-2013, 03:24 PM
Im glad this is happening... I hope more people get killed. You can cover up your 26s and 29s but you can't cover up a dead black man with media all over it! You guys are shady as hell. When other agencies stepped in to try to build a bond with Miami-Gardens PD your piece of sh*t command staff said "we don't have a robbery problem & violent crimes are down, we dont need outside assistance".

Keep changing statistics and turning 29s into 27s with a 32 and 26s into a 27. It's only a matter of time before the FEDs catch onto your crap and you guys come out on tv in handcuffs.

Everybody knows Miami-Gardens lands top 5 worst city to live in throughout the entire country so don't try to hide anything!

11-11-2013, 08:25 PM
Im glad this is happening... I hope more people get killed. You can cover up your 26s and 29s but you can't cover up a dead black man with media all over it! You guys are shady as hell. When other agencies stepped in to try to build a bond with Miami-Gardens PD your piece of sh*t command staff said "we don't have a robbery problem & violent crimes are down, we dont need outside assistance".

Keep changing statistics and turning 29s into 27s with a 32 and 26s into a 27. It's only a matter of time before the FEDs catch onto your crap and you guys come out on tv in handcuffs.

Everybody knows Miami-Gardens lands top 5 worst city to live in throughout the entire country so don't try to hide anything!

Amen, could not have said it better myself. It's true, changing 26's into 28's???? Really. I really do hope a higher power comes into play and discovers what has happening here. I hope they flush out this administration.

12-07-2013, 03:41 PM
Start with a napalm strike from east to west let it burn down and start all over again. Good things can grow from burnt and cleanzed soil

12-07-2013, 08:56 PM
Hire Exposito!

12-08-2013, 06:34 PM
Hire Exposito!

I agree!!! And no, I'm not Cuban...I want the right guy in charge..but this city wants a black face, and someone to kiss the city's ass. Hug-A-Thug!