PDA

View Full Version : I am Fed Up

11-02-2013, 09:21 AM
Miami Gardens cops owe residents an apology

Queen Brown | 9/12/2013, 10:18 a.m.

The City Miami Gardens leadership must make a united stand against violence in the community and stop treating the residents as though they are the problem. At a recent anti-violence rally, Miami Gardens Police Chief, Matthew Boyd, called on the residents to stand up, say something and fight back. He went on to say that the people are afraid, are not speaking up and are leaving it to the police to solve the community’s problems associated with crime. Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought it was the job of law enforcement to solve crime. The responsibility of the department is to protect and serve the community. When elderly residents and their grandchildren are gunned down inside of their homes, residents naturally become fearful. Instead of criticizing the residents, it would be more helpful if the Chief’s next move would be to implement strategies that build trust between the police and the residents of Miami Gardens.

Boyd must understand that the residents in Miami Gardens want to live in a city free from drive-by shootings. He should be asking himself why residents, the very people he has a duty to serve and protect, are so afraid to come forward when their lives are at risk. The Chief is right. Residents are afraid. However, a follow-up question might be what is his department doing to make a difference?

No one in their right mind wants the kind of violence we have recently witnessed to continue in Miami Gardens. This holds true for the residents, law enforcement and elected leaders of our City. But in order for us to move forward, we should refrain from pointing fingers and casting blame on the victims for not coming forward and speaking up or fighting back. The police department must work to build trust among the residents in Miami Gardens. It is then and only then, that residents will be motivated to share information with the police. For now, the Department’s preferred tactic seems to be pulling over young Black males in superfluous traffic stops or to profile certain kinds of citizens. Such tactics merely exacerbate the issue as residents feel that they are being needlessly harassed while homicides remain unsolved. The City of Miami Gardens’ leadership needs to step forward and reclaim the trust residents once had in its law enforcement officials.

Queen Brown is a freelance writer, a motivational speaker and a trained crime victim’s advocate.

11-02-2013, 07:11 PM
EAT ME hows that for a response

11-03-2013, 04:48 AM

The City Miami Gardens leadership must make a united stand against violence in the community and stop treating the residents as though they are the problem. At a recent anti-violence rally, Miami Gardens Police Chief, Matthew Boyd, called on the residents to stand up, say something and fight back. He went on to say that the people are afraid, are not speaking up and are leaving it to the police to solve the community’s problems associated with crime. Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought it was the job of law enforcement to solve crime. The responsibility of the department is to protect and serve the community. When elderly residents and their grandchildren are gunned down inside of their homes, residents naturally become fearful. Instead of criticizing the residents, it would be more helpful if the Chief’s next move would be to implement strategies that build trust between the police and the residents of Miami Gardens.

Boyd must understand that the residents in Miami Gardens want to live in a city free from drive-by shootings. He should be asking himself why residents, the very people he has a duty to serve and protect, are so afraid to come forward when their lives are at risk. The Chief is right. Residents are afraid. However, a follow-up question might be what is his department doing to make a difference?

No one in their right mind wants the kind of violence we have recently witnessed to continue in Miami Gardens. This holds true for the residents, law enforcement and elected leaders of our City. But in order for us to move forward, we should refrain from pointing fingers and casting blame on the victims for not coming forward and speaking up or fighting back. The police department must work to build trust among the residents in Miami Gardens. It is then and only then, that residents will be motivated to share information with the police. For now, the Department’s preferred tactic seems to be pulling over young Black males in superfluous traffic stops or to profile certain kinds of citizens. Such tactics merely exacerbate the issue as residents feel that they are being needlessly harassed while homicides remain unsolved. The City of Miami Gardens’ leadership needs to step forward and reclaim the trust residents once had in its law enforcement officials.

Queen Brown is a freelance writer, a motivational speaker and a trained crime victim’s advocate.

Boyd is no fool. He saw what happened to Exposito in Miami and he's not going to let that happen to him. Exposito reduced Robberies to record lows but the black community wanted him to do it without shooting the robbers and thugs. Boyd realizes that its better for him to keep the gun in the holster and let the citizens fend for themselves and I agree.

11-05-2013, 12:14 PM
Boyd is to tired from playing golf all day with his staff or going to Vegas with them to be fooling around with this nonsense of fighting crime.

11-07-2013, 04:25 AM

If certain ethnicities would stop using their race as an excuse for everything & anything bad that happens to them in this world and actually OPEN their eyes to see who the REAL THUGS & RACISTS are in the community, just maybe they would understand the near impossible odds the police face in trying to quell the violence in this community. If 95 % of the violent crime in a city is committed by one particular race of citizens, would you rather the police department use one of the best proven all around tools/methods in fighting crime (traffic stops), to go after white drivers just so they don't look like they are targeting the black community? That would be just like stopping & searching a middle aged white female at the airport boarding terminal, if a alert had just been issued for a Islamic race males, who may be preparing to carry a bomb onboard a plane and hijack it. Cause after all, the airport security personnell sure wouldn't want to be labeled as racists... :roll: :roll: :roll:

11-07-2013, 04:48 AM
Maybe if there were more black dets, sgts or majors the people of Miami Gardens could relate to the police and tell them what's going on. Because the truth is those guys don't have a clue. If you don't believe what I'm posting try humbling yourself and ask one of the black officers what's going on in the streets. You will be surprise because you might get a good lead.

11-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Maybe if there were less black residents in Miami Gardens, we wouldn't have so much violence and crime, thus the need for interpretation of the streets from our black officers/detectives would not be needed. :devil:

You are a racist ignorant excuse for a living human being, you people are synonymous with violence and gangs.

You are all animals, actually no your worse then animals. To compare you to an animal is an insult to the animal kingdom. :evil:

11-07-2013, 10:38 AM
Maybe if there were more black dets, sgts or majors the people of Miami Gardens could relate to the police and tell them what's going on. Because the truth is those guys don't have a clue. If you don't believe what I'm posting try humbling yourself and ask one of the black officers what's going on in the streets. You will be surprise because you might get a good lead.

You really are an idiot.

our mayor and council members are black. our chief is black, 1 major, 2 captains, 4 sergeants and numerous detectives are black!

last I checked individuals who have been demoted to a lower rank or fired from this department were black.

So you were saying? :roll:

11-07-2013, 01:15 PM
Yes 4 black sgts out of 23, 3 black Capts out of 8 and 1 black major out of 4. But you call me racist, I'm just a realist. Re-read your post you peice of shit bigot! You love our money but you call us animals. The city you work for is black, look out the window! Go to Hialeah and look at their command staff. The racist is you but you are to blinded to see it or you just don't care. You're probably someone who has 2 or 3 years from another department and has been taken care of from day one!

11-07-2013, 08:47 PM
Yes 4 black sgts out of 23, 3 black Capts out of 8 and 1 black major out of 4. But you call me racist, I'm just a realist. Re-read your post you peice of shit bigot! You love our money but you call us animals. The city you work for is black, look out the window! Go to Hialeah and look at their command staff. The racist is you but you are to blinded to see it or you just don't care. You're probably someone who has 2 or 3 years from another department and has been taken care of from day one!

Once again it is not my fault that there are so few black sergeants, captains, majors, so on so on. If they stopped getting into trouble, then maybe they wouldn't get demoted and lose their position of rank. So no not a racist, a realist.

11-07-2013, 08:55 PM

Hialeah command staff? yeah and do you hear about people getting shot in Hialeah every day???

Must be a Hispanic thing. :cop:

11-08-2013, 10:01 AM
Why do you Hispanics think you are white? Only in backward ass Florida! The state of Dade! Do me a favor don't move because reality would set in real quick!

11-08-2013, 10:04 PM
Why do you Hispanics think you are white? Only in backward ass Florida! The state of Dade! Do me a favor don't move because reality would set in real quick!

We don't think we're white. I will tell you this much though, Hispanics have been running Dade County Law Enforcement since we first landed.

Bienvenido a la República independiente del Condado de Miami-Dade

11-08-2013, 11:58 PM
I now understand how EM and RS got promoted. Thanks for clearing that up for me buddy!

11-09-2013, 01:10 AM
Stop Snitching.

Queen Bee owes the PoPo an apology. If the PoPo really tried to stop crime, Queen Bee and the "community" would be calling for the cops heads. Get real. Stop blaming someone else.

11-11-2013, 03:35 PM
To the original poster, it is the fault of the citizens. Every shooting, every homicide, every robbery, somebody in Miami Gardens knows who did it. Crime Stoppers was created so people who "are scared" could call and remain anonymous and help police make the arrest. They can even collect $$ from the tip. Nobody calls in because that's not the hood thing to do. Snitching aint cool. They rather stay hush and let the murders walk then to pick up the phone and provide a tip.

Police don't have a crystal ball to pull out of their ass that tells them who did what crime. As a matter of fact, most shootings that started off with no leads and suddenly an arrest is made is based off of a DNA hit or one of the few from the community that has common sense giving police a tip. All this "dont snich" crap, I say let the homicides continue until people start helping the police and talking. If you don't want to improve your community why should the police bother.

I've seen numerous individuals in interview rooms who have been facing 20-life and all of a sudden start talking and give up two or three shooters in homicides just to reduce their sentence. That's sickening. You can live knowing somebody killed someone and not say sh*T until the cops are about to lock you up forever then suddenly "i got some info for yall"

11-21-2013, 07:03 AM
Once a "hood rat"........always a "hood rat"! The reason their is so much black on black violence is because they too can't even stand each other. There are certain cities and neighborHOODS in Florida that just need to be wiped off the mat...period! When you have specific neighborHOODS where 90% of the residents have criminal records, don't have any LEGAL MEANS of income, and are all living off of Government Assistance Programs while still having newborn child after newborn child........to F@#K*%G bad that you are killing each other like animals. Also, why is it that just about every other race of people that came to America have found success and live in peace? The race card excuse is quickly wearing off, as anyone with half a brain can clearly see that the real racists living in America now are the blacks themselves. The real victims of all of this is however, the Middle Class Americans who pay high taxes and medical insurance in order to cover the typical "Ghetto Mama" & family, who have no jobs or insurance while continuing to spit out new child after new child......again, all being paid for by Government Assistance Programs that Middle Class Americans cover for them. Yet they want to call these same white middle class Americans, racists & crackers at any & every opportunity they get. So who do you think should be the most upset and pissed off every time a black person shoots another black person in these communities? After all, the "crackers" will most likely be the emergency workers who respond to the scene to try and save your lives and ultimately pay your medical bills via Govt taxes etc. So please go cry your racist BS somewhere else.

11-21-2013, 12:46 PM
Once a "hood rat"........always a "hood rat"! The reason their is so much black on black violence is because they too can't even stand each other. There are certain cities and neighborHOODS in Florida that just need to be wiped off the mat...period! When you have specific neighborHOODS where 90% of the residents have criminal records, don't have any LEGAL MEANS of income, and are all living off of Government Assistance Programs while still having newborn child after newborn child........to F@#K*%G bad that you are killing each other like animals. Also, why is it that just about every other race of people that came to America have found success and live in peace? The race card excuse is quickly wearing off, as anyone with half a brain can clearly see that the real racists living in America now are the blacks themselves. The real victims of all of this is however, the Middle Class Americans who pay high taxes and medical insurance in order to cover the typical "Ghetto Mama" & family, who have no jobs or insurance while continuing to spit out new child after new child......again, all being paid for by Government Assistance Programs that Middle Class Americans cover for them. Yet they want to call these same white middle class Americans, racists & crackers at any & every opportunity they get. So who do you think should be the most upset and pissed off every time a black person shoots another black person in these communities? After all, the "crackers" will most likely be the emergency workers who respond to the scene to try and save your lives and ultimately pay your medical bills via Govt taxes etc. So please go cry your racist BS somewhere else.

TRUE WORDS OF WISDOM. AMEN!!!

11-22-2013, 04:32 AM
There will be change coming soon! So you guys who hate blacks so much but want to continue to make that good money better run and resign like M911 and K930!

11-22-2013, 06:19 PM
There will be change coming soon! So you guys who hate blacks so much but want to continue to make that good money better run and resign like M911 and K930!

They retired you racist piece off shit..sad that you work among us.. you gotta be an outter stater... YOU need to resign and go mentor the criminals we have in our city..see how that works out for ya... PIECE OF CRAP, POOR EXCUSE FOR A COP...

11-22-2013, 10:40 PM
[*They retired you racist piece off shit..sad that you work among us.. you gotta be an outter stater... YOU need to resign and go mentor the criminals we have in our city..see how that works out for ya... PIECE OF CRAP, POOR EXCUSE FOR A COP...]

Damn someone sounds pissed! I will be your boss real soon so you might want to relax! Why do you think I'm from out of town? Because I don't agree with your take that most of the residence of MG are criminals? You did say 90% were criminals! I was born and raised in Dade. I have no problem sleeping with myself at night, I bet you do! There is no place in my city for racism and what I know to be true and saw on the news is clear racism. Just leave now before it get ugly!

11-23-2013, 08:38 AM
[*They retired you racist piece off shit..sad that you work among us.. you gotta be an outter stater... YOU need to resign and go mentor the criminals we have in our city..see how that works out for ya... PIECE OF CRAP, POOR EXCUSE FOR A COP...]

Damn someone sounds pissed! I will be your boss real soon so you might want to relax! Why do you think I'm from out of town? Because I don't agree with your take that most of the residence of MG are criminals? You did say 90% were criminals! I was born and raised in Dade. I have no problem sleeping with myself at night, I bet you do! There is no place in my city for racism and what I know to be true and saw on the news is clear racism. Just leave now before it get ugly!

LOL!!!!! I would love to see just how screwed up and totally confused MGPD would be if it were run by all African Americans. Who after all would then pay the city taxes to fund the department? After all, despite the LARGE influx of African Americans that reside in the city, most don't pay taxes, because they live off of Govt Assistance! The white "crackers", as most blacks like to refer to them as, will all quickly leave the city, as would most Hispanics as soon as they heard who was going to be policing them. I would love to see just how long this would last before the Feds would have to come in and arrest all the corrupt African American cops that would take advantage of their positions to sell dope on the job, steal money and cover for the street dealers etc. The truth sometimes hurts, and the truth is that white middle class Americans are finally becoming sick & tired of the race card crap, as all Americans are struggling right now due to the economy, not just African Americans, as they would like people to believe. Yet, they want everything handed to them without having to work for it. By the way, if you know of any African Americans who can't seem to find their Food Stamps, tell em to look under their "Work Boots"... :snicker:

11-24-2013, 06:53 AM
Wow, so this is what we pay to police the city? The majority of the people who reside in MG are working middle class people. Remember that's how you get your pay. You're really adding gasoline to the current accusations of misconduct. Did you know that there are more black business owners in MG than white or Hispanic? And to suggest the black officers will sell drugs or take place in illegal activity is just racist on your part.

11-25-2013, 01:05 PM
Wow, so this is what we pay to police the city? The majority of the people who reside in MG are working middle class people. Remember that's how you get your pay. You're really adding gasoline to the current accusations of misconduct. Did you know that there are more black business owners in MG than white or Hispanic? And to suggest the black officers will sell drugs or take place in illegal activity is just racist on your part.

There are more black business owner because whites and Hispanics are too smart to even try to make a living here, they aren't looking to get robbed all the time. While the black owners getting robbed they're ok with because that's just the way of life in this area.

11-25-2013, 06:40 PM
I have to say I'm really disappointed. There are MANY problems in the City of Miami Gardens, and yes, most of them are caused by black people. But why should that be a surprise when over 80% of the City is black. A disproportionate amount of crime is committed by people of color, but the reality is MOST of it is committed against BLACK people. I don't disagree with everything posted on this thread, just a lot of it. Seems to me there are some real BIGOTS on here. I'm not black but will freely acknowledge that 90 % of the people in Miami Gardens are good, decent hard working people just trying to make ends meet. They hate the idea that there is so much crime in their city. I will say there is most definitely 100% of an issue with the lack of people coming forward to give information on the most horrible of crimes. To say that the lack of cooperation has something to do with makeup of Command Staff (by the way, the MGPD Command Staff is one of the most racially diverse Command Staffs in the state of Florida) is a joke. The people who refuse to get involved and help solve these heinous crimes would not give the information to AL or AB just like they won't give it to RS or FT.

11-26-2013, 03:56 PM
WOW!!! THERE IS A LOT OF FRUSTRATION AND I CAN DEFINATELY SEE THIS CAUSING A DIVISION BETWEEN BLACKS, WHITES, OTHERS IF WE DO NOT STOP POINTING FINGERS... SMMFH. THIS IS CRAZY!

ALL I SEE IS BLUE BROTHERS & SISTERS

Thin Blue Line

11-26-2013, 05:49 PM
Everyone needs to remember that we are all blue, and stop trying to just think of themselves. You think like that, you're bound to fail. Stop cutting each other's throats. You wanna sit here and talk smack about each other..yet when you call for help, you aren't gonna care if they're black, white, purple or green.

11-28-2013, 02:50 AM
The lack of leadership in the MGPD has created this atmosphere of corruption, WHO is in COMMAND over there? certainly not the current command staff. Hell, one of you commander never leaves the City of Miami, always there politicking, no wonder your Police Department is so ineffective. Your City manager should clean house from TOP TO Bottom.

11-28-2013, 02:54 AM
Big dog we are not ineffective!

11-28-2013, 04:24 PM

The reality is that chief Boyd knows his people knows the community. Knows that any police force can be only as effective as the community it serves supports. The residents of Miami Gardens don't want heavy handed police actions used period. It is a simple problem to solve. Unleash the dogs kill the thugs that kill. The problem is that this is Miami Gardens and the dead thugs will be black and will have black Mamie's and will have black big mommas and will have black babies mommas crying on ch 7 news about how he was just getting his life together was coming from his aunties house was at the wrong place at the wrong time. People you as a community are predictable as a local you are a staging ground for murder and robbery. Stop making excuses for your thug wanna be rap artist robber drug dealer sons nephews grandsons - and no I'm not saying that all residents are criminals what I am saying is that you are allowing yourselves to be held hostage by the scourge of your community .

11-30-2013, 03:22 PM
Pepe please stop posting. It's tiring already. We know, Command Staff, especially RS, sucks and you are great.

12-01-2013, 02:22 AM
Who are the people in command of this PD

Why are they allowing racial profiling?
Why are the police men violating civil nights?

why are command personnel never in the city?
THERE IS NO LEEADERSHIP

12-03-2013, 06:04 PM
THERE IS NO LEADERSHIP IN OUR POLICE DEPARTMENT.

12-04-2013, 04:16 AM
THERE IS NO LEADERSHIP IN OUR POLICE DEPARTMENT.
No kidding. What made you think that? Lol.

12-05-2013, 07:33 AM
Police officers cleared in racial profiling case http://lsnlw.com/t/3350371067/

12-06-2013, 02:35 AM
Police officers cleared in racial profiling case http://lsnlw.com/t/3350371067/

REAL NICE! As predicted, this is EXACTLY what happens when the police department tries to answer the citizens requests to clean up crime, drug dealing and vagrancy in the area. This piece of crap store owner signs a paper asking the police dept to help stop the dealers & vagrants from trespassing and then complains on them when they do!! He even edits the surveillance tapes to supply FALSE VIDEO. It just never stops in this piece of shit city. Now he and all the local dope dealers want to line their pockets with the city residents tax money? In the end, who ends up having to pay the legal bills to fight this made up nonsense, the middle class taxpayers. All the decent tax paying residents of Miami Gardens should boycott his business and picket outside his store. Be careful though, as I'm sure he will call to have you all arrested for trespassing :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: