PDA

View Full Version : At a boy

10-18-2013, 12:30 PM
Id like to give a shout out to big DV. No wonder your back is hurting, youve been carrying this department for months. The city has gone bananas the past 2 weeks without our agency DRE/DUI/Marine/K9/Bike unit. Your leadership skills are greatly misse4d. Get better soon buddy.

10-23-2013, 01:57 AM
:devil: Wow, I was just told what that sign means, you know the one that reads YOUR WIFE KNOWS!!!!!! Did they get that one right with Mr. moral builder/tribal warrior. Is the sign talking about the handcuff key being given to a staff member of a hospital or the stairwell at a local hospital or the parents residence within city jurisdiction, ETC., ETC., ETC., ETC., ETC. Shall I go on? Too bad our fearless Sergeant would rather betray on duty than focus more on DRE/DUI/Marine/K9/Bike units. I'm guessing the city would be a whole lot safer if he did. Until my return. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10-23-2013, 08:06 PM
:? I know your new here and you think that you have this agency figured out already. Your wrong you will never have it figured out until the day you leave. You know nothing of the past only what is being whispered into your ear by the C.I.D. squad now that your again on light duty. I remember a time you worked for that northern agency and you were down south at a known watering hole in a black patrol car sucking face with the heavenly bar tender. Well I guess you got some counseling for that particular indiscretion. Oh, but wait I'm sure there are the other ones that you never told her about. How do you look yourself in the mirror and call yourself a man. Your just a pathetic blob on this planet. Law enforcement is more than just trying to go to every school on the training cpl's door. Its solid cops sticking together through thick and thin and taking the fight to the street where it belongs. So broke back and sore hand remember that next time you fill out a training request. I know that was a waste of typing because you wont think twice before filling out the form. DRE/DUI/MARINE/K-9/TRAFFIC are things you will never be but keep dreaming. One day they might come true. Go play fetch with your passive alert dog at home and then perform field sobriety tests on same with DRE skill, after time out take him out on your marine boat for some fun in the sun. These are all the tools you say you possess so do them on your own time and dime at home . Enjoy those lunches with the boys from CID and admin. Its funny how you are trying to fit in but are failing miserably, I wonder why... 8) 8) 8)

10-23-2013, 11:24 PM
LOL It so funny you say so much about something you know nothing about. I swore I would never post n this pathetic website but obviously pathetic cop has drawn so much attention to me that I'll respond. But I sure as hell will never hide behind a fake name. I would like to say first off if you have something to say to me, say it to me to my face and act like a man. Why run scared behind fake names on a website. Most of you so called cops that post on here were probably still wearing diapers getting your ass smacked by your daddy when I first started in law-enforcement. You my brother have no idea what to true brother and is about yet you try to call it like you do. A true brother would never get on the website and try to slander their fellow officers. No matter how much you dislike me or I dislike you you are still my brother and I would die for you. That's what it is truly about. So I hope you're proud that you can hide behind a fake name and talk so much crap about your brothers. Because I am not the first one who you've talked about. So if you still have such a problem with me come talk to me and we could settle this old-school if you know what that means.

Don
That's right I don't hide or talk in any code I'm upfront and direct to the point.

10-24-2013, 12:13 AM
LOL It so funny you say so much about something you know nothing about. I swore I would never post n this pathetic website but obviously pathetic cop has drawn so much attention to me that I'll respond. But I sure as hell will never hide behind a fake name. I would like to say first off if you have something to say to me, say it to me to my face and act like a man. Why run scared behind fake names on a website. Most of you so called cops that post on here were probably still wearing diapers getting your ass smacked by your daddy when I first started in law-enforcement. You my brother have no idea what to true brother and is about yet you try to call it like you do. A true brother would never get on the website and try to slander their fellow officers. No matter how much you dislike me or I dislike you you are still my brother and I would die for you. That's what it is truly about. So I hope you're proud that you can hide behind a fake name and talk so much crap about your brothers. Because I am not the first one who you've talked about. So if you still have such a problem with me come talk to me and we could settle this old-school if you know what that means.

Don
That's right I don't hide or talk in any code I'm upfront and direct to the point.

Yea right....you post your name now Don V...how about earlier....YEEHAW....piss off you LOSER!!! No one likes you and can stand your showboating. You are so full of yourself for such a so-so cop. Get over yourself and FYI you couldn't do OLD SCHOOL on anyone....ever. Just keep playing cop and go home. No one is interested.

10-24-2013, 09:18 AM
Hey Don, go ahead a take a bite of this Cat Shit Sandwich. First off, it WAS said to your face, several times by several different people, including the Sgt. that your bashing, which by the way, has EARNED the respect of the Troops, which is something YOU will never have, because we "Patrol ****s" see right through you !
Your "Shady" and we all see it, with the exception of the Admin. I keep waiting to hear a loud "Pop" when the suction lets loose of the bald head and it finally comes out of his, wait a minute, I got off track. Who did your background check anyway ? A Google Search of your name showed me enough reasons why you should've never been hired in the first place ! Does falsifying police reports or excessive use of force sound fami-liar ? I know it's just a matter of time until your exposed and our department will get another black eye in the media. I can't wait to see your booking photo. Give us a little wink :wink:

10-29-2013, 03:04 PM
Most of you so called cops that post on here were probably still wearing diapers getting your ass smacked by your daddy when I first started in law-enforcement.

http://cops.heraldtribune.com/Find?Orde ... ame&page=4 (http://cops.heraldtribune.com/Find?Order=LastName&page=4)

Type in an officers name and it shows you where he worked and for how long. Interesting.

10-30-2013, 05:33 PM
[quote="Dv yup it's me":1w33g3vb] Most of you so called cops that post on here were probably still wearing diapers getting your ass smacked by your daddy when I first started in law-enforcement.

http://cops.heraldtribune.com/Find?Orde ... ame&page=4 (http://cops.heraldtribune.com/Find?Order=LastName&page=4)

Type in an officers name and it shows you where he worked and for how long. Interesting.[/quote:1w33g3vb]

Too bad the website doesn't show the problems he had at Pasco. You would see the real reason he left.

But it is OK DV, some of us still remember what you did, because we really WERE working while you were in diapers. Big fat diapers.

11-18-2013, 06:28 PM
Well well, the back stabbers are at it again. So I will say this: truth hurts just ask the female TPD officer. moral would be better if you all stopped trying to convince yourself that tribal boy is great. He/she that's follows is a fool. CID and admin need to work more and eat less. Enough said..... Carry on children...

11-21-2013, 11:11 PM
Karma has a way of rearing it's ugly head doesn't it?

12-08-2013, 10:03 AM
Truth of the matter is NPR pd is less than ..professional.All ass clowns and dogs for the City Manager.Sit! PLAY! Roll over! FETCH! That your good at.

12-09-2013, 02:37 PM
I love how one individual lumps everyone into one big batch, really? One must be a professional before they can judge the ability of others, that would start with not posting crap like this one this page. Not all of us are bad guys, we work hard and do our best, but I understand you might feel differently because you have a star instead of a badge and that the requirements are so different. Hey brother be safe and enjoy your little world that you are the king in.

12-13-2013, 03:10 PM
DEAR NPRPD,
THANKS FOR TAKING THAT HUGE WALKING LIABILITY OFF OF OUR HANDS. WE HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS TO WORRY ABOUT.
SINCERELY,
PRPD

12-13-2013, 03:12 PM
P.S...... NO REFUNDS

12-31-2013, 01:46 PM
I read your comments, I have watched you work, and I have seen you sleep in your cars. I have seen your lack of profesionalism ,the skulduggery , startring with YOUR SHOT CALLERS.Karma, she is a mean one. Ass clowns the lot of you , embarrasment to a badge. You will fall, there will be indicmentsfor miss use of power, civil rights violations , felonious acts while in uniform, and evidence tampering. You cant hide it forever .

01-04-2014, 02:52 AM
As I sit and read the elaborate messages you post, I can only be ashamed of once being known as your blue brother. I ask, when is Big and Little going to take control and fix the issues at your PD? When will they stop being afraid of those who bring shame? "Big" has a bark which is much louder than his bite. He speaks a good game but, shows no action. Little is too busy typing on his cell phone to even realize what is going on around him. Certain supervisors and officers make a mockery of the police department while the admin sits, watches and speaks of it but, leaves it as it is. My question is If you have a QUARTER BACK who cannot complete a pass (who is not leading, causing issues within), who is continuously throwing interceptions or fumbling , who can not scramble and throws it out of bounds then why not bench/release him and pick up a free agent. Pull down your pants, make sure you have a set and DO SOMETHING! If you love your PD then step up. :evil:

01-06-2014, 06:51 PM
Well hello Spite. I must congratulate you on being a former blue brother. Former is the key word.... I do agree that some things need to change however, it takes time to fix the mess that was left by the former admin. I do agree Little does nothing but txt,talk,txt and leave the building. He truly defines R.O.D. He should go. His departments are in constant chaotic, dispatch is all about the gossip, records is mess, must I go on?? Big is at least trying. Works long hours, I can tell you are wrong about his bite. I still have the teeth marks to show you. I wouldn't cross him or test Spites theory. Let's start on the right foot in 2014.

01-11-2014, 04:15 PM
I agree with Happy. You can see that 1,2,3, are done with the b.s. I would be very careful little malcontent minions. It seems to me that a small few of you are flashing red on the LED grid in missile lock pending smooth trigger pull. Pull up and fly right or EJECT ! Monitor the Hobbit that is lurking from behind the darkness of the drama room. It will rear its ugly head from behind corners and places where it typically should not be. Those who choose to hold the PD down and ride the coat tails of negativity, you to will be replaced. I heard changes are being made for the good not to punish. You few that are in limbo with who your friends are or thought were ........................... Did you figure it out yet???? It's not the rubik's cube. It was on the chalk board the whole time. I was once blind, but now I see. Be done and let Admin do what they have to.

01-11-2014, 08:29 PM
To: Big and Little

We have seen admins in the past destroy the morale of the patrol division because we know the morale in CID is splendid at all times. But what the two of you have done is repulsive that cannot be apologized for at any consolation. What were you thinking. The only good thing you have done over the past week is get rid of your walking lawsuit. The other termination was more than likely uncalled for and a payback for some untold tale. The bickering between the two LT's is unparalleled in the history of this agency and is causing the turmoil. So who is really running the show. Puppets with no puppet master. Positions now and future will be given to those with the biggest lips. Donate to a failed campaign and one will reap the rewards of false power. Soon to be administrators are in training. YES MEN to the rescue. We need more of them. Others write on here about Sgt Skittles and his band of merry men, well these are the ones who are solid and will not quiver when the ground shakes underneath them. Big and Little will have that problem the rest of their lives because their knees are weak and their hearts are dull. Excuse me I have to leave the building to make a call and text, give me a second. POWER is an illusion to those who feel they must have it to lead men. The power that has been wielded in front of these by the big Kahuna is a joke just like his own might. The main man here does not care about anything other than getting his picture in the paper and meeting with the city powers who are really in control. Take their pension and you can be the front man for a dysfunctional department. Just stand by as usual. Someone spoke of Big's bite that they still have the marks on them you must be referring to the time that you did not bring him the right coffee from D &D. BAD BOY don't do that again. Big has always talked a good game in matters of importance but has failed to do any of those things. What else is new. Nothing here will ever change. Hey xxxxxx why don't you file a complaint to FDLE for a certain chief interfering with a DUI investigation. Oh wait that's not your style. But behind closed doors you say a lot. But wait we will save that for another rainy day.
We need more YES MEN to the rescue. 8) 8)
:devil: :devil: :devil:

01-11-2014, 09:59 PM
Did anyone see my unicorn???

There is an odd thing about power, the more powerful you are the less you need to tell people about it. We all know by experience that the more people need to talk about themselves, the less secure they are. Imagine for a moment, then, the immense majesty of a God so secure in his power that he is willing to be born to poor parents in a drafty barn: to mingle with the dirty, flawed human beings, and ultimately to be mocked, scorned and publicly executed.
We often forgot just how much dignity Jesus could have claimed. As the ruler of the universe, he would have been justified in commanding humanity to afford him proper respect. Yet the Lord of creation humbled himself. WHY then do WE cling to dignity when our all-powerful God never asked for fanfare ?
Respect who you need to respect. If not the man/women in that uniform, then respect the uniform. Let go of the past Guest, if you continue, statistically,you will most likely not make your 20.

01-12-2014, 04:44 PM
One can post over and over a message of circles, one can observe a play involving characters that is other than observed, those who think they have all the answers may really only being talking to themselves, and thus they never go anywhere because they truly only go in circles.

If you had the true answers you would be other than what you are and if you know how to play the game you would also be in where you they are.

Be safe and out there and maybe the writings of a few will lay out a book of fiction that many read and find it to be really a comedy.

Wink Wink

01-13-2014, 06:31 PM
:snicker: :snicker: Dear Guest: it is very clear that you do not know the whole story behind the so called termination. Maybe when someone is terminated you should ask to see her (oops)their file maybe then you won't be so quick to judge. That one was a real tool.
As for having more people like Sgt. Skittles and his band of merry men, think about what you and Jack Daniels just said. Not really a smart statement sir. Solid ground they stand on. Bull crap. You people are disgusting juvenile idiots. You all need to grow up. If I was number I would ..... Well never mind......read between the lines candy man and your merry band of men. Out! Still mad cause your not in CID anymore ? :evil: :evil: :roll: :lol: :devil:

01-13-2014, 08:19 PM
Sgt. Skittles and his people have integrity. They don't engage in politics and ass kissing, they do Police Work. He has loyal followers because he's a leader, not some political beast who rolls with the tide and kisses the ass of who's in charge at the time. The man is a friend who covered my ass more than once and I did the same for him. It's easy in Law Enforcement to take the High Road and endorse who's in charge at the moment, but much harder to stand behind your beliefs in the face of what you believe is wrong,

01-13-2014, 10:13 PM
Sgt. Skittles and his people have integrity. They don't engage in politics and ass kissing, they do Police Work. He has loyal followers because he's a leader, not some political beast who rolls with the tide and kisses the ass of who's in charge at the time. The man is a friend who covered my ass more than once and I did the same for him. It's easy in Law Enforcement to take the High Road and endorse who's in charge at the moment, but much harder to stand behind your beliefs in the face of what you believe is wrong,

FINALLY, someone who is RIGHT and GETS IT!!!! BRAVO...I could not have said it better myself. :D :D :D :D :D

01-14-2014, 11:50 AM
WOW!!!!! Sgt. Skittles has integrity. :lol: Integrity is defined as the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness. Lying, cheating, forging, being a total embarrassment to the badge, uniform and profession. To disgrace your own face is one thing. To disgrace your family and police department is just a shame. Why step down from responsibilities? Too much work for you, not used to doing the work yourself, no Tampa female officer here to do the work for you like she did your college degree work. :snicker: Yes we all know. :shock: Do everyone a favor. You know what to do. See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

01-15-2014, 12:31 AM
I can not believe this guy actually has "people". From what I was told, candies friends are jumping ship much like the scarlet fever scare back in the day. Out numbered and out gunned.

01-15-2014, 03:08 AM
Hey moderator/monitor, why delete great posts pertaining to Sgt. Skittles. Truth hurts. loyal followers are upset with him but, have no balls to step. He only does for himself. When a brother needs a brother to help move, you can't get a hold of him. He does not text back and does not call you back. He takes advantage and shows no appreciation. Loyal followers - don't follow, he will only bring you down with him as he has already done. Unicorn boy - there is no hope for you. Your a clown. Hang it up. Have another drink cause you look like "JABA THE HUT". :snicker: :snicker:

MOD 690
01-15-2014, 04:47 AM
Hummingbird, As I said in a previous post if I get a complaint of a violation of a post it will be reviewed. If it is a violation of the terms it will be edited or deleted. Again I have to remain neutral on these posts. Some I agree with and some I don't. I have not reviewed or changed any of the posts prior to becoming MOD 690. I'm just doing what is expected of the Moderator. :cop:

01-15-2014, 07:34 PM
Dear Hummingbird,

Gifts of friendship are rare in this day and age and in this department. Valued friends are hard to come by. These words mean nothing to you for you have traded your soul for those as such the likes of BIG, LITTLE, and the many who have changed. Pick on the moderator for he/she is doing their job with indifference something you know nothing of. Maybe one day you will see. I think not though.