PDA

View Full Version : Miami cop is dui and leaves crash

10-15-2013, 08:00 PM
A Miami officer, reportedly in uniform, off duty, in a marked patrol car, speeding, totals a citizen's vehicle and leaves without rendering aid to the injured.

What's the background on this person. I'm wondering if this is not a first time at the rodeo for him.

Media bulletin today:
"Thirty-five-year-old Larry Laverde was arrested and has been suspended with pay as he awaits the results of an ongoing investigation."

10-15-2013, 10:58 PM
Say this isn't so!

10-15-2013, 11:58 PM
OP. What's your profession?

10-16-2013, 12:03 AM
A Miami officer, reportedly in uniform, off duty, in a marked patrol car, speeding, totals a citizen's vehicle and leaves without rendering aid to the injured.

What's the background on this person. I'm wondering if this is not a first time at the rodeo for him.

Media bulletin today:
"Thirty-five-year-old Larry Laverde was arrested and has been suspended with pay as he awaits the results of an ongoing investigation."

Hey moron, this is old news.

Go back to your news editor and tell him you suck.

10-16-2013, 08:56 PM

Media bulletin today:

Old news. I'm surprised you found time to post on here between flipping burgers.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: