PDA

View Full Version : Wow

10-10-2013, 10:18 AM
We violated your rights in the past , but don't worry it won't happen anymore. That's like saying " yes your honor , I raped and stabbed the mother, shot the father, hanged both of the kids , and burned the cat , but don't be scared. From this point forward it won't happen again.

What a joke!!!

10-10-2013, 11:01 PM
Watching the speeches the other night was great and and good act but are they going to hold up or promise us empty promises once again ? All I can say its that Sweetwater police is moving in use right direction and finally the right people are being out in place to make this happen. Moral was dead before and less then a month it has woken up and started to crawl soon if will be running in full stride ! Funny thing is everyone in the room knows that the acting sergeants are more qualified and effective then those worthless cheating sergeants that we have. You really want people to know that your doing right by us then do the right thing and make them pay for taking the selfish advantage over everyone else that didn't and did it the right way. On then will you fix the moral issue here . What separates them from the other four ( x mayor , willie g, Oliu , and Garcia ) all did an unlawful, unethical , and selfish act while wearing our badge and betrayed our beliefs and the oath we live and die for. Don't use honor and integrity as a punch line when you let this behavior go unpunished. Do what you say , and say what you mean !

Chief your time has come , do the smart thing and walk away before you burn with the rest of them. Ochoa you talked bout your two boys in Iraq well now is the time to really show them that you have integrity and do the right thing and tell them that the truth will set you free. Toledo should be demoted to reserve or part time since all he does is play with his little helicopter and does not bring anything to the table for us.

We'll in closing I would def like to thank the people the are staying in the fight and awaiting for this storm to come to end. Thank you for your honest service and commitment to the city of Sweetwater God will please reward you when the time comes! You get what you deserve and karma always comes back on you.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :