PDA

View Full Version : Our Doral Mayor must be dumb as dirt!

10-09-2013, 01:18 PM
Our Doral Mayor must be dumb as dirt. He appointed as City Manager Joe Carollo who in 1983 came to a press conference and put a knife in Miami Mayor Murice Ferre's back.

The big difference now is the Miami Police Department had officers who were not "lap dogs" for the Mayor and when Joe's 12 year old called 911 and said Daddy was hurting Mommy......they did their job and arrested the Mayor. That will never happen here in Doral with the "Big Guy" as Chief!

Background:

After serving out his fifth two-year term as Miami city mayor in 1983, Maurice Ferré made a press call to highlight an expected endorsement for a sixth term by up-and-coming city commissioner Joe Carollo.

What happened when Carollo approached the podium was a denunciation of Ferré, whom he accused of a "racist campaign of hate."

Ferré had previously supported Carollo's opponent in a city commission race in 1977.

Ferré was later reelected to a sixth term.

10-09-2013, 05:17 PM
The guy filed a false police report against Carollo. Thats a crime Tovar took a ride for. Carollo is in the right on this one guys.

10-09-2013, 10:24 PM
Our Doral Mayor must be dumb as dirt. He appointed as City Manager Joe Carollo who in 1983 came to a press conference and put a knife in Miami Mayor Murice Ferre's back.

The big difference now is the Miami Police Department had officers who were not "lap dogs" for the Mayor and when Joe's 12 year old called 911 and said Daddy was hurting Mommy......they did their job and arrested the Mayor. That will never happen here in Doral with the "Big Guy" as Chief!

Background:

After serving out his fifth two-year term as Miami city mayor in 1983, Maurice Ferré made a press call to highlight an expected endorsement for a sixth term by up-and-coming city commissioner Joe Carollo.

What happened when Carollo approached the podium was a denunciation of Ferré, whom he accused of a "racist campaign of hate."

Ferré had previously supported Carollo's opponent in a city commission race in 1977.

Ferré was later reelected to a sixth term.

Yes Tony Rodriguez continue your BS you FAG!

10-09-2013, 11:33 PM
The guy filed a false police report against Carollo. Thats a crime Tovar took a ride for. Carollo is in the right on this one guys.

The problem, Carollo, Blom and the "police officer" who lend him or herself to this disgrace, is that such charge will have to be proven in court beyond and to the exclusion of a reasonable doubt. Doubtless defense counsel will subpoena Carollo, Blom, the arresting officer and will subject them to scathing cross examination. We shall see how this case plays out, but under no circumstance should Tovar accept a plea deal. Tovar must fight this contrived charge as if he was on trial for his life! Figuratively he is, for a first degree misdemeanor arrest and conviction is a stain that will be with him for the rest of his life and no business person can afford that!

When this case come before the court , it will be the best show in town. We should not miss it!

10-10-2013, 08:37 AM
How scathing will a cross examination be? The guy alleged Carollo grabbed him. Carollo did no such thing. 09/39

10-10-2013, 11:36 AM
Made it through a Council Meeting. Joe and I, along with Sig and a few buddies, are going to start sharpening the knives. Please do not disturb us behind closed doors. We are plotting and planning.
:evil:

10-10-2013, 04:43 PM
How scathing will a cross examination be? The guy alleged Carollo grabbed him. Carollo did no such thing. 09/39

Well, when the case comes up for trial, let's go to court and watch for ourselves.

10-10-2013, 05:40 PM

Well, when the case comes up for trial, let's go to court and watch for ourselves.

Here is a preview: Unless the misdemeanor offense occurred in the arresting officer’s presence, filing a false police report is not an exemption to the misdemeanor warrantless arrest exception, as cited in FSS 901.15 -- When arrest by officer without warrant is lawful. The correct way would have been to take the case report to the State Attorney Office (SAO) and have an Assistant State Attorney (ASA) review the facts for prosecutorial merit and if the facts rose to the level warranting prosecution, the ASA would have issued a misdemeanor arrest warrant. Better yet, MDPD should have conducted the preliminary and follow-up investigations to ensure objectivity and transparency when the case was presented to the SAO. But no, for obvious Carollo political exigency, Blom had Tovar arrested on the same day Doral Commission members were to review Carollo’s performance. Fortuity? Hardly, crass obedience by a submissive political hack!

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/ind ... 01.15.html (http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0900-0999/0901/Sections/0901.15.html)

10-10-2013, 09:45 PM
Don't forget Blom and Joe go way back. They took a helicopter ride hoping to sway Gibbs to come back to MPD. I'm sure they conspired in some dingy office how they were going to eat up Tovar. Look out Boria because you're next they will dig up dirt and give it to the Feds and Luigi will be playing donkey kong in the federal pen.

10-11-2013, 12:25 AM

Here is a preview: Unless the misdemeanor offense occurred in the arresting officer’s presence, filing a false police report is not an exemption to the misdemeanor warrantless arrest exception, as cited in FSS 901.15 -- When arrest by officer without warrant is lawful. The correct way would have been to take the case report to the State Attorney Office (SAO) and have an Assistant State Attorney (ASA) review the facts for prosecutorial merit and if the facts rose to the level warranting prosecution, the ASA would have issued a misdemeanor arrest warrant. Better yet, MDPD should have conducted the preliminary and follow-up investigations to ensure objectivity and transparency when the case was presented to the SAO. But no, for obvious Carollo political exigency, Blom had Tovar arrested on the same day Doral Commission members were to review Carollo’s performance. Fortuity? Hardly, crass obedience by a submissive political hack!

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/ind ... 01.15.html (http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0900-0999/0901/Sections/0901.15.html)

Let me see if I can make this as simple as possible so even the idiot who wrote the above information can understand. First of all, no where in that statute does it mention anything about in the presence of the "ARRESTING OFFICER", next, I hope "GUEST" can understand this.. when you write a false police report, you do it in the presence of an Officer... when this same report is assigned to a criminal investigator and that investigator calls and goes over the facts on that report with the victim and that same victim tells the investigator that the facts in the report are true and the investigator can prove that the victim lied about the facts, the victim has committed a misdemeanor in the presence of the investigator! You do not need to call the State, you don't need to have MDPD handle.. the law is the law. If you have PC for an arrest, then you make the arrest. Now I do think that physically taking this guy to DCJ was a signal to Boria. All they had to do was PTA him. But Orlando "No Spine" Sanchez wouldn't dare tell that to Blom. So they took the guy to jail, there was no need to take him.

10-11-2013, 12:47 AM
Good for the PD. I hope the RIDE to jail sent a message NOT to Boria but to anybody who contemplates making false accusations to anyone. Way to go Doral PD.

10-11-2013, 02:07 AM
Good for the PD. I hope the RIDE to jail sent a message NOT to Boria but to anybody who contemplates making false accusations to anyone. Way to go Doral PD.

Sorry Ralph, but I agree with Danger, our GIU rarely if ever physically takes a body to jail for filing a false police report on a misdemeanor. If they file a report on a felony, thats one thing, but a misdemeanor report, it never happens. That's why Blom and Corollo got together and decided to transport him to send a message to Boria

10-11-2013, 02:48 AM

Let me see if I can make this as simple as possible so even the idiot who wrote the above information can understand. First of all, no where in that statute does it mention anything about in the presence of the "ARRESTING OFFICER", next, I hope "GUEST" can understand this.. when you write a false police report, you do it in the presence of an Officer... when this same report is assigned to a criminal investigator and that investigator calls and goes over the facts on that report with the victim and that same victim tells the investigator that the facts in the report are true and the investigator can prove that the victim lied about the facts, the victim has committed a misdemeanor in the presence of the investigator! You do not need to call the State, you don't need to have MDPD handle.. the law is the law. If you have PC for an arrest, then you make the arrest. Now I do think that physically taking this guy to DCJ was a signal to Boria. All they had to do was PTA him. But Orlando "No Spine" Sanchez wouldn't dare tell that to Blom. So they took the guy to jail, there was no need to take him.

Danger, you’ve been sending too many “selfies” to unsolicited recipients; clearly this bizarre behavior has damaged and or thwarted your reading comprehension capabilities. The thread starts as follow: “Unless the misdemeanor offense occurred in the arresting officer’s presence, filing a false police report is not an exemption to the misdemeanor warrantless arrest exception, as cited in FSS 901.15.”

The Section is clear as to presence and it says so at its first paragraph:

901.15?When arrest by officer without warrant is lawful.—A law enforcement officer may arrest a person without a warrant when:

(1)?The person has committed a felony or misdemeanor or violated a municipal or county ordinance in the presence of the officer. An arrest for the commission of a misdemeanor or the violation of a municipal or county ordinance shall be made immediately or in fresh pursuit.

We agree, why wasn't Tovar PTAed? It was not an offense involving violence; so a PTA would; should have sufficed. It does in most misdemeanor arrests; so why not in this case? An intimidating political message was necessary! Clearly I do not have your intellectual acumen; though I am working on it feverishly! Still, even a functional dolt can discerned the political machination that Carollo and Blom played on Tovar and by extension Borias! If the arresting police officers are the same to whom Tovar made his allegation, then they should have no problem proving the charge beyond and to the exclusion of a reasonable doubt . . . Right? Hope to see you in court, but please keep your cell camera off and dress appropriately, the court’s decorum demands it.

10-11-2013, 11:37 AM
PTA? Why would we PTA this guy who blatantly disrespected the legal process by coming in and using the police for a report for his political gain. You are killing Carollo and Blom for making this political, but dont forget Tovar is the one who came in to file a report against Carollo. Tovar was put in his place for abusing the legal process, and hopefully learned his lesson going to TGK for a couple hours.

10-11-2013, 06:36 PM
PTA? Why would we PTA this guy who blatantly disrespected the legal process by coming in and using the police for a report for his political gain. You are killing Carollo and Blom for making this political, but dont forget Tovar is the one who came in to file a report against Carollo. Tovar was put in his place for abusing the legal process, and hopefully learned his lesson going to TGK for a couple hours.

I agree. I think the visit to the County Lock-up may very well send a message to everyone that police reports are for REAL police matters and are not to be used for the purposes of framing people you don't like. Hopefully this arrest will put a stop to this irresponsible behavior.

10-11-2013, 09:10 PM

Sorry Ralph, but I agree with Danger, our GIU rarely if ever physically takes a body to jail for filing a false police report on a misdemeanor. If they file a report on a felony, thats one thing, but a misdemeanor report, it never happens. That's why Blom and Corollo got together and decided to transport him to send a message to Boria

Ok Mendosa keep talking shit like always do.

10-11-2013, 09:17 PM

Yes Pablo Rodriguez, we all know how much you hate Orlando. It's no ones fault that your a shit talker and an ass kissing ****!

10-12-2013, 01:20 AM

Yes Pablo Rodriguez, we all know how much you hate Orlando. It's no ones fault that your a shit talker and an ass kissing ****!

Hey Gutless Mr. Guess, I assure you that I am not Pablo. But it sounds like the only ass kissing low level educated, Orlando Sanchez Ass kisser ....is YOU. So, you can have your spineless fairy looking Orlando Sanchez. So guess again Mr. Guess... little *****.

10-12-2013, 04:12 AM

I agree. I think the visit to the County Lock-up may very well send a message to everyone that police reports are for REAL police matters and are not to be used for the purposes of framing people you don't like. Hopefully this arrest will put a stop to this irresponsible behavior.

Well done Doral PD.

10-12-2013, 12:25 PM

Well done Doral PD.

I agree!
Chief Blom, all you have to do now is fire the rest of the leftover rats in your agency like :
Det. Y. Gomez, Pablo Rodriguez, Mendosa, victor Hernandez, who all leak information to Ruiz. It's time to pick up the broom and sweep all the rats off the building again.
Keep up the good work!

10-12-2013, 01:14 PM

That would be good,we get rid of the cheep Ho, the **** sucker, the ass licker and the want to be politician. And then the department can function

Well done Doral PD.

I agree!
Chief Blom, all you have to do now is fire the rest of the leftover rats in your agency like :
Det. Y. Gomez, Pablo Rodriguez, Mendosa, victor Hernandez, who all leak information to Ruiz. It's time to pick up the broom and sweep all the rats off the building again.
Keep up the good work!

10-12-2013, 01:32 PM

That would be good,we get rid of the cheep Ho, the **** sucker, the ass licker and the want to be politician. And then the department can function

Well done Doral PD.

I agree!
Keep up the good work!

GUEST, I guess you're nothing more than an ass kissing Blom lover. You're also probably a Orlando Sanchez, Danny Munecas Ass Kisser, and you probably kneel in front of Mini Me Vega and Munchkin Seglie and probably praise them. One day you might man up. We haven't had a pay raise since day one of this police department who have great officers doing their job. You have this useless individual as a chief who is never at the station because he is in Corollo's office doing his bidding and calling him "Master", you really have to wake up and understand that they truly don't care about us. Blom got his little dwarfs raises. What did the rest of us get? Exactly, nothing! Oh yeah, we got to share a building with another city department. So you kiss their ass all you want. Don't misunderstand me, this useless mayor doesn't like us either, but soon he will be gone thanks to the FBI, and then there will be a new election for mayor and then you will see the tide turn. Man up Mr. Guest because once A real mayor takes over, the broom will come out and we will sweep the dirt out, starting with Corollo, Blom and his little mice. Stay tunred.

10-12-2013, 02:52 PM

Well done Doral PD.

I agree!
Keep up the good work!

It's about time! No more using police reports to discredit your enemies. The bear way to put and end to that garbage is to investigate and incarcerate. Well done Doral PD.

10-12-2013, 06:31 PM

Well done Doral PD.

I agree!
Keep up the good work!

It's about time! No more using police reports to discredit your enemies. The bear way to put and end to that garbage is to investigate and incarcerate. Well done Doral PD.

Hey brown clown, arresting Tovar was a blatant and crass abuse of political and police powers; we shall see how the SAO disposes this case, likely NO ACTIONED. Then under US Code, Section 1983, Tovar should proceed to file federal civil rights actions against Carollo, Blom and the officer who served as affiant!

10-12-2013, 07:38 PM
[quote="Yolo":3gj2cjqv]PTA? Why would we PTA this guy who blatantly disrespected the legal process by coming in and using the police for a report for his political gain. You are killing Carollo and Blom for making this political, but dont forget Tovar is the one who came in to file a report against Carollo. Tovar was put in his place for abusing the legal process, and hopefully learned his lesson going to TGK for a couple hours.

Well done Doral PD.

I agree!
Keep up the good work!

Hey brown clown, arresting Tovar was a blatant and crass abuse of political and police powers; we shall see how the SAO disposes this case, likely NO ACTIONED. Then under US Code, Section 1983, Tovar should proceed to file federal civil rights actions against Carollo, Blom and the officer who served as affiant![/quote:3gj2cjqv]

Hater!

10-12-2013, 09:21 PM

Well done Doral PD.

I agree!
Keep up the good work!

I saw the video. Good arrest. The only civil action that may take place is Koe Carollo suing Tovar.

10-12-2013, 09:50 PM
I Love it. Great arrest. Score one for the "good guys".

10-13-2013, 05:33 PM

Well done Doral!

10-14-2013, 12:43 AM

Well done Doral!

I agree.

10-14-2013, 11:27 AM

Well done Doral!

I agree.

LOL

10-14-2013, 04:45 PM
"Dumb as dirt?" No, religiously naïve . . . maybe! Regardless, on Tuesday's Doral Commission meeting or should we say Carollo's "dog and pony show," the three commissioners who voted to support him, should come to their sense, after what surely will be an invective filled diatribe, and agree that for the sake of the City of Doral, Carollo must go!

Joe Carollo has the uncanny ability to turn any placid and pleasant environment into the most acrimonious setting any sensible person can imagine. The man oozes enmity; is in his DNA! On Tuesday, the three Carollo supporting commissioners will have the opportunity to redeem themselves. The question is, will they be forever known as the ones who empowered the serpent and by extension contributed to Doral continuous demise, or will they be the one who cast it out?

Mayor Boria doubtless erred in recommending Carollo; a mistake he will likely regret for as long as he lives. Nevertheless, Boria was elected by a majority of most Doral voters; Carollo was not!

10-14-2013, 09:15 PM
"Dumb as dirt?" No, religiously naïve . . . maybe! Regardless, on Tuesday's Doral Commission meeting or should we say Carollo's "dog and pony show," the three commissioners who voted to support him, should come to their sense, after what surely will be an invective filled diatribe, and agree that for the sake of the City of Doral, Carollo must go!

Joe Carollo has the uncanny ability to turn any placid and pleasant environment into the most acrimonious setting any sensible person can imagine. The man oozes enmity; is in his DNA! On Tuesday, the three Carollo supporting commissioners will have the opportunity to redeem themselves. The question is, will they be forever known as the ones who empowered the serpent and by extension contributed to Doral continuous demise, or will they be the one who cast it out?

Mayor Boria doubtless erred in recommending Carollo; a mistake he will likely regret for as long as he lives. Nevertheless, Boria was elected by a majority of most Doral voters; Carollo was not!

Amen, Friends of Doral, Amen! But, even though Boria was elected, he has done nothing for this City. I truly hope the citizens of this great city does the next thing next time and wont even think of re-electing Boria. But Corollo must go and must go now.

10-14-2013, 10:47 PM

Amen, Friends of Doral, Amen! But, even though Boria was elected, he has done nothing for this City. I truly hope the citizens of this great city does the next thing next time and wont even think of re-electing Boria. But Corollo must go and must go now.

Maybe you should go apply for NYPD's prostitute squad. All you ( Mendosa) have done in this department is ***** about everything. Stop *****ing and get the fu@k out. You are nothing but a sorry ass wannabe cop. You will do very good in that prostitute squad with your red hair, tight dress and some nice high heels. Now go make some money.

10-15-2013, 03:02 AM

I agree. Mark one up for the good guys.

10-15-2013, 05:54 PM

Maybe you should go apply for NYPD's prostitute squad. All you ( Mendosa) have done in this department is ***** about everything. Stop *****ing and get the fu@k out. You are nothing but a sorry ass wannabe cop. You will do very good in that prostitute squad with your red hair, tight dress and some nice high heels. Now go make some money.

Isn't it amazing that this little crew can only resort to attacking people personally. We can't give an opinion on this site because some babies can't listen to an opinion others than their own. That's so sad. Now, this NYPD wants me to apply to some prostitution squad and he thinks I'm Mendosa. Well I would love to be in a prostitution squad but I'm really going to get tired of arresting your mom every night for the whore that she is.

10-15-2013, 06:40 PM

I Love It!!

10-15-2013, 07:43 PM

Isn't it amazing that this little crew can only resort to attacking people personally. We can't give an opinion on this site because some babies can't listen to an opinion others than their own. That's so sad. Now, this NYPD wants me to apply to some prostitution squad and he thinks I'm Mendosa. Well I would love to be in a prostitution squad but I'm really going to get tired of arresting your mom every night for the whore that she is.

NYPD, why are you even getting upset at the post. All you have done is to trash talk the new administration and the city manager. Your are right that we have not gotten a single penny of a raise, but they have only been here for a few months. I think that Carrollo has done a lot more for us then our old city manager. Please give me facts why should we get a new city manager and a new administration. Do you remember the Hialeah crew? They where only going to hook up their people and the fudge we the rest of us. At least now, I have a chance to take a sergeants exam and and move up in this agency. I think for once we are moving forward. But I guess no matter what administration we have,you will never be happy.

10-15-2013, 07:49 PM

I Love It!!

I hope these liars learned their lesson. Don't lie to the police!

10-15-2013, 09:52 PM

NYPD, why are you even getting upset at the post. All you have done is to trash talk the new administration and the city manager. Your are right that we have not gotten a single penny of a raise, but they have only been here for a few months. I think that Carrollo has done a lot more for us then our old city manager. Please give me facts why should we get a new city manager and a new administration. Do you remember the Hialeah crew? They where only going to hook up their people and the fudge we the rest of us. At least now, I have a chance to take a sergeants exam and and move up in this agency. I think for once we are moving forward. But I guess no matter what administration we have,you will never be happy.

It's that NYPD (Mendoza) is with the Hialeah crew and he was promised a high ranking position, so now he is pissed off with this administration because they know he is a piece of shit! He is a cry baby wanting things given to him without working for it like all the Hialeah crew.

10-16-2013, 12:20 AM

I Love It!!

I hope these liars learned their lesson. Don't lie to the police!

Well done Doral.

10-16-2013, 02:41 AM

You know what Tarzan, I respect "most" of your opinion, you are one of the few on here that doesn't go after people or their family. Yes, I know I do sometimes, but only because they force me to. I shouldn't stoop to their level, but I do. I will agree with you that the department is running better. I don't agree with you that the old Hialeah crew had anything to do with it. They were only in power for a few months. You must agree that the crew that destroyed this place was Ricky Gomez and his thugs. Promoting Trigo to Lieutenant just so he can get a pay raise and to help his FRS. Gomez promoted people to sergeants that had no business being supervisors. But, the rest of us busted our ass, fearing for our jobs if we just made one simple mistake and never-ever getting a pay raise or a promotion. That's the crew/thugs you should be blaming.
All I ask is that we are treated fairly. We are getting more police officers, thats great, there is no more sense of fear, but all I ask is that we start getting a pay raise. This excuse that they have only been here a few months doesn't take with me. The council could have given us a raise and put it on next years budget, but they choose not to. I don't blame the pba or our pba reps anymore. The city just refuses to give us a raise and my friend, at the end of the day or better yet, at the end of our careers when we start to collect our pensions, it might just be pennies to the dollar. Now are you going to blast me for my opinion?

10-16-2013, 04:08 AM
Get rid of the PBA already.

10-16-2013, 01:56 PM
[quote="Friends of Doral":31sayz2e]"Dumb as dirt?" No, religiously naïve . . . maybe! Regardless, on Tuesday's Doral Commission meeting or should we say Carollo's "dog and pony show," the three commissioners who voted to support him, should come to their sense, after what surely will be an invective filled diatribe, and agree that for the sake of the City of Doral, Carollo must go!

You know what Tarzan, I respect "most" of your opinion, you are one of the few on here that doesn't go after people or their family. Yes, I know I do sometimes, but only because they force me to. I shouldn't stoop to their level, but I do. I will agree with you that the department is running better. I don't agree with you that the old Hialeah crew had anything to do with it. They were only in power for a few months. You must agree that the crew that destroyed this place was Ricky Gomez and his thugs. Promoting Trigo to Lieutenant just so he can get a pay raise and to help his FRS. Gomez promoted people to sergeants that had no business being supervisors. But, the rest of us busted our ass, fearing for our jobs if we just made one simple mistake and never-ever getting a pay raise or a promotion. That's the crew/thugs you should be blaming.
All I ask is that we are treated fairly. We are getting more police officers, thats great, there is no more sense of fear, but all I ask is that we start getting a pay raise. This excuse that they have only been here a few months doesn't take with me. The council could have given us a raise and put it on next years budget, but they choose not to. I don't blame the pba or our pba reps anymore. The city just refuses to give us a raise and my friend, at the end of the day or better yet, at the end of our careers when we start to collect our pensions, it might just be pennies to the dollar. Now are you going to blast me for my opinion?[/quote:31sayz2e]

You know NYPD you are so full of shit, you are back tracking now because you have been called out. You talk about the previous administration and now the current. Don't start kissing ass and changing your opinion on the new administration. The only thug here is you. You weren't happy with previous administration and now with the current, you are a miserable cry baby want a be. You want to make a lot of money and not have to do the work. Get to work and just to the job the citizens pay you to do and stop complaining. Asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-16-2013, 05:56 PM
[quote="Friends of Doral":3on6jju9]"Dumb as dirt?" No, religiously naïve . . . maybe! Regardless, on Tuesday's Doral Commission meeting or should we say Carollo's "dog and pony show," the three commissioners who voted to support him, should come to their sense, after what surely will be an invective filled diatribe, and agree that for the sake of the City of Doral, Carollo must go!

All I ask is that we are treated fairly. We are getting more police officers, thats great, there is no more sense of fear, but all I ask is that we start getting a pay raise. This excuse that they have only been here a few months doesn't take with me. The council could have given us a raise and put it on next years budget, but they choose not to. I don't blame the pba or our pba reps anymore. The city just refuses to give us a raise and my friend, at the end of the day or better yet, at the end of our careers when we start to collect our pensions, it might just be pennies to the dollar. Now are you going to blast me for my opinion?[/quote:3on6jju9]

Not at all. But my only problem with you is that, you continue to talk about the past. You continue to trash talk the sergeants and lieutenants that were promoted in the past. What's done is done. We will never be able to move forward if we continue to talk about the past. About the raises, I can tell you that you are 100 % wrong. My salary pay as an officer, is a lot higher than some of our sergeants. So if you are going to speak, make sure you have the right facts. How can you even say that you cannot blame the PBA for nothing. When was the last time you received and email or a letter from the PBA saying anything about our contract. I can assure you that you haven't received anything. Now if you are one of us taking the sergeants exam, let's do good and joint our staff to make this place better. All that negativity that your wasting trash talking, let's convert it to a positive mind set and move forward. Stop getting involved in politics and trash talking our own guys and lets make this place better. Hopefully I answer your question.

10-16-2013, 06:33 PM
Sadly, some one has to come on this site using my Username: (NYPD). Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but not on this site. So I would appreciate that the clone NYPD, take up another Username.

10-16-2013, 08:20 PM
Get rid of the PBA already.

I agree.