PDA

View Full Version : Interested candidate

10-08-2013, 01:56 AM
What are the four shift times for patrol? And what is the shift that rookies usually end up with?

Reference distance from my house to the pd, when are take homes issued?

Thanks for any helpful info, I appreciate it!

10-09-2013, 02:10 AM
Brother or sister! Don't do it. You 'll be happy one you get hired but soon that happiness will go away with all the bs going on here.

10-09-2013, 02:27 AM
Just wait...there's gonna be people coming on here saying "don't believe people that say it's bad". That's just because they are either in cake jobs or are on their knees blowing some supervisor..it's not what it's cracked up to be. A polished turd is the best way to describe MG. But you won't listen..you'll just see the dollar signs or something else to entice you..

10-09-2013, 01:28 PM
It's all good. I've been polishing turds my whole law enforcement career as of now. I'm interested in mgpd because polishing that turd pays way better than others.

Mgpd offers a strong salary especially for police officer 3 which I'm interested.

So I ask again guys, what are the shift start times and when do you get your take home please.

Thanks guys and stay safe out there!

10-09-2013, 02:53 PM
0530, 0730, 1630, and 1830 are the patrol start times, and shifts are 11.5 hrs. Rookies go wherever an opening is until shift bids. Take home is issued after you complete FTO. Good Luck!

10-12-2013, 10:58 PM
Are the work schedules 4 days and 10 hour shifts? or regular 5-8

10-13-2013, 01:08 AM
One of the first traits of a successful police officer is attentiveness. Please, read the post before yours and you will see that your question was already answered.

10-13-2013, 06:44 AM
Hahahhahaha!! So true. This kid should start filling out an application for McDonalds, if he can't see that his question was already answered! We don't need dopes like you lol

wittychick
10-14-2013, 03:43 PM
I see they have a referral spot on the application. Do they give you guys a referral bonus? Wondering if that makes a difference as well in the selection process?

10-14-2013, 06:27 PM
why in the world would you come to this site to ask about working schedules. If you have any questions, call the department direct. If you want an answer, call the department and request to speak with a supervisor. Your a ****ing moron. . These miserable pieces of shit officers we have are the only one that create post here. .we do not represent the idiots that write on this website. Some of us love what we do at Miami Gardens.

10-14-2013, 06:30 PM
Amen... so true!!
call a ****ing department ****head.

10-15-2013, 08:27 AM
Your a ****ing Moron

The irony....

10-15-2013, 03:02 PM
Your a ****ing Moron

The irony....

LMAO..someone beat me to it! How the **** are you an adult, and don't know when to use "your" and "you're". And you have the power to arrest people. Shame. Take an English class at. Miami-Dade, and stop talking out your ass about "unhappy piece of shit officers".