PDA

View Full Version : Mayor Boria in FBI's sights

10-05-2013, 04:38 AM
Looks like Boria will join Pizzi, Marono in jail. It's always about greed.

10-05-2013, 04:45 AM
Boria has always been a crook but always flew under the radar until now. I think there's a lobbyist who is cooperating in order to save his own skin.

10-05-2013, 12:24 PM
Boria has always been a crook but always flew under the radar until now. I think there's a lobbyist who is cooperating in order to save his own skin.

What an idiot. After the arrests of the Mayors on Sweetwater and Miami Lakes you would think that this fool Boria would stay away from his crooked buddies and illegal zoning scams. I guess the money is too tempting.

10-05-2013, 06:17 PM
There taking bets at city hall to see when Boria gets arrested.

10-05-2013, 07:05 PM
And you know this how? As if the FBI would disclose the intimate details of such sensitive investigation, if in fact they are investigating the “frog.” No, this is nothing more than the "scorpion's" minions posting dissembling and anguished comments.

10-05-2013, 08:24 PM
And you know this how? As if the FBI would disclose the intimate details of such sensitive investigation, if in fact they are investigating the “frog.” No, this is nothing more than the "scorpion's" minions posting dissembling and anguished comments.

I agree. He'll get arrested on the next week.

10-06-2013, 05:01 AM

Ok Tony Rodriguez!

10-06-2013, 10:33 AM
There taking bets at city hall to see when Boria gets arrested.

I'm betting on Wednesday . That's when he'll be arrested.

10-06-2013, 07:12 PM
Boria is showing his real colors. The first time Joe challenges him and his business partners on a crooked land deal, Boria gets his panties twisted up. They all leave Venezuela complaining about Chavez, but come here and practice the same antics. Don't worry Boria.....the FBI is watching.

10-07-2013, 01:02 AM
Boria is a Chavista. His money came from his close relations with Hugo Chavez. Now he is a Maduro "do boy". Communist all the way.

10-07-2013, 03:53 AM
I'm betting the Mayor doesn't get arrested until Friday. I'm just surprised that he didn't go down with Pizzi and Marono.

10-07-2013, 05:33 PM
I'm betting the Mayor doesn't get arrested until Friday. I'm just surprised that he didn't go down with Pizzi and Marono.

And you know this because the FBI confidentially briefed you . . . RIGHT?

10-10-2013, 03:24 AM
Carollo eres un come pinga anormal.
you are not crazy; you are just a fricking nut.
Merritt Stierheim warned the Mayor but nobody listened.
now the City of Doral has to pay por los plato's rotos

10-22-2013, 02:08 AM
It's my understanding that the former aide to the Mayor is cooperating with the Feds. That should come as no surprise to anyone and should clear up some questions about the mayor and his dealings.

10-22-2013, 02:18 AM
It's my understanding that the former aide to the Mayor is cooperating with the Feds. That should come as no surprise to anyone and should clear up some questions about the mayor and his dealings.

Doesn't look good for this Mayor, it sounds like before the end of the year, Boria will be front page news as the 4th Mayor in Dade County to be arrested. He should be arrested just for the way he runs this city.

10-22-2013, 03:36 AM

Doesn't look good for this Mayor, it sounds like before the end of the year, Boria will be front page news as the 4th Mayor in Dade County to be arrested. He should be arrested just for the way he runs this city.

It's about time the Feds got to him. This guy has been skirting the law for the longest time. Federal Prison will be good for him.

11-17-2013, 04:20 PM
It's about time. This crook belongs in prison.

12-15-2013, 06:13 PM
Did they take his computer o. Friday ?