PDA

View Full Version : Mayor wants joe out

10-04-2013, 03:58 PM
On today's herald mayor states, it was a mistake to hire Joe Carollo. I want him out.

10-04-2013, 04:46 PM
He take Big Guy, Fat Al, Sieglie, and scumbag Lil Al with him..They are all scum

10-04-2013, 06:06 PM
On today's herald mayor states, it was a mistake to hire Joe Carollo. I want him out.

That's how the frog felt as the scorpion plunged its stinger into its back! A Christian Minister should have been aware of a false prophet, for the evil one comes in many disguises, for it has legions . . . Matthew 7:15-20!

http://www.aesopfables.com/cgi/aesop1.c ... andtheFrog (http://www.aesopfables.com/cgi/aesop1.cgi?4&TheScorpionandtheFrog)

DIDN'T WE TELL YOU SO Luigi?

10-04-2013, 08:28 PM
Who cares ?

10-04-2013, 09:05 PM
Who cares ?
From the Chief down.

10-05-2013, 01:06 AM
Well, I guess our chief might have some issues if Corollo is gone next week. So a few of our so call supervisors better start to sweat. Sanchez and our little captain and a sergeant DM, lets see what takes place next week. Be worried, be very very worried.

10-05-2013, 11:40 AM
Who cares ?
Joe came out on TV saying he just believe in the American way. As long as he is there, things will be done the American way. Lol,lol,lol.

10-05-2013, 11:43 AM
Well, I guess our chief might have some issues if Corollo is gone next week. So a few of our so call supervisors better start to sweat. Sanchez and our little captain and a sergeant DM, lets see what takes place next week. Be worried, be very very worried.
Yes , I would be very worried if I was staff. Lets see what happens.

10-05-2013, 06:04 PM

Why should the staff be worry? They are doing a good job and hopefully they get rid of all of the zeros.

10-05-2013, 06:40 PM

Why should the staff be worry? They are doing a good job and hopefully they get rid of all of the zeros.

Gallardo, wake up and smell the coffee. This has nothing to do with doing a good job or not. This is all political. The only and I mean the only reason our current chief and his 7 dwarfs are even here is because of Corollo. Nothing more, nothing less. If Corollo is fired, and chances are he will be, depending on who the new city manage will be, we will be having a new chief and staff. Others will be demoted or terminated. So wise up Gallardo...

10-06-2013, 04:58 AM

Gallardo, wake up and smell the coffee. This has nothing to do with doing a good job or not. This is all political. The only and I mean the only reason our current chief and his 7 dwarfs are even here is because of Corollo. Nothing more, nothing less. If Corollo is fired, and chances are he will be, depending on who the new city manage will be, we will be having a new chief and staff. Others will be demoted or terminated. So wise up Gallardo...

I don't need to worry or wide up NYPD.

10-06-2013, 04:59 AM

I don't need to worry or wise up NYPD.

10-06-2013, 07:08 PM
Big mistake if they change the administration if Joe is out. This place needs stability with competent people like the people in charge now. For the first time in 5 years I feel comfortable going to work, and not like my job is on the line everyday. Hopefully Boria comes to his senses.

10-07-2013, 01:23 AM
Big mistake if they change the administration if Joe is out. This place needs stability with competent people like the people in charge now. For the first time in 5 years I feel comfortable going to work, and not like my job is on the line everyday. Hopefully Boria comes to his senses.

Thank you Yolo! Obviously the zero of NYPD doesn't see this.

10-07-2013, 02:52 AM

Oye Gallardo, can't take a little joke about smelling the coffee? .. I agree with Yolo. No more Ricky Gomez and fat ass Trigo. With them you could be fired at any given day, but not now Life is good. They wont give us a pay raise but at least we have our jobs. But politics is politics.... the mayor hates corollo. The chief is here because of corollo. Do you think the mayor will keep this chief if corollo is fired? I will answer that for you my inexperience friend.. NO! He wont, because the mayor knows the chief is loyal to corollo. It's a domino affect. So once again Gallardo, SMELL THE COFFEE!

10-07-2013, 08:54 AM

Oye Gallardo, can't take a little joke about smelling the coffee? .. I agree with Yolo. No more Ricky Gomez and fat ass Trigo. With them you could be fired at any given day, but not now Life is good. They wont give us a pay raise but at least we have our jobs. But politics is politics.... the mayor hates corollo. The chief is here because of corollo. Do you think the mayor will keep this chief if corollo is fired? I will answer that for you my inexperience friend.. NO! He wont, because the mayor knows the chief is loyal to corollo. It's a domino affect. So once again Gallardo, SMELL THE COFFEE!
The Chief days are numbered, once Carollo is out the new manager will fire the chief. Doral will become MPD number 2. Let the politics begin.

10-07-2013, 01:02 PM

The Chief days are numbered, once Carollo is out the new manager will fire the chief. Doral will become MPD number 2. Let the politics begin.

Learn the history of the City of Miami players involved. Blom is the "joey" that developed and thrived in Miguel Exposito's lower abdominal pouch. Blom is inextricably tied to Exposito and Carollo. Leave him as police chief, and he will be another "scorpion" fabricating the opportunity to sting the frog. Is the Miami way!

10-07-2013, 06:56 PM
[/quote]
The Chief days are numbered, once Carollo is out the new manager will fire the chief. Doral will become MPD number 2. Let the politics begin.[/quote]

At least at MPD they are not "At will" and they get raises. I wouldnt mind being MPD #2 if we got those perks. Here we get paid the same as public works after all of our deductions, and we are constantly are getting slapped with BS. Time for a mass exodus if this Chief leaves. Watch the crime rate sky rocket through the roof so they can appreciate us.

10-07-2013, 11:37 PM
The Chief days are numbered, once Carollo is out the new manager will fire the chief. Doral will become MPD number 2. Let the politics begin.[/quote]

At least at MPD they are not "At will" and they get raises. I wouldnt mind being MPD #2 if we got those perks. Here we get paid the same as public works after all of our deductions, and we are constantly are getting slapped with BS. Time for a mass exodus if this Chief leaves. Watch the crime rate sky rocket through the roof so they can appreciate us.[/quote]

Gotta agree with YOLO. I have no problem with us calling ourselves Miami PD in Doral, as long as we get that damn over due pay raise! But, this does not look good for Blom, he might not be around come Wednesday, and the domino affect might begin. Once again, it's all politics. Might be better for us, or it might be worse. Time will tell

10-08-2013, 12:31 PM
This is definitely not for the better NYPD. If Boria is selecting a new City Manager, do you think he is going to hire somebody who likes cops or was a cop himself (Carollo)? No way, they are going to hire a City Manager who in turn is going to hire a Chief that is powerless like the last one. This place will take a huge step backwards. Boria has his own little dictatorship going, and if they actually fire Carollo for challenging a crooked land deal this place is little Venezuela. Read this article by Fred Grimm of the Miami Herald.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/10/07/3 ... ng-on.html (http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/10/07/3676231/doral-mayors-sudden-souring-on.html)

10-08-2013, 10:43 PM
This is definitely not for the better NYPD. If Boria is selecting a new City Manager, do you think he is going to hire somebody who likes cops or was a cop himself (Carollo)? No way, they are going to hire a City Manager who in turn is going to hire a Chief that is powerless like the last one. This place will take a huge step backwards. Boria has his own little dictatorship going, and if they actually fire Carollo for challenging a crooked land deal this place is little Venezuela. Read this article by Fred Grimm of the Miami Herald.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/10/07/3 ... ng-on.html (http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/10/07/3676231/doral-mayors-sudden-souring-on.html)

YOLO, I agree with you 100%, I'm not a Corollo fan, but the department is a lot better with him than it was with Gomez. He was a puppet. But I hate to say it, but I truly believe Corollo will be gone this week. We just need to pray that the new city mgr. is police friendly, otherwise you're right, we will go backwards, wayyyy back. And I don't want to go back to a Ricky Gomez regime.

10-10-2013, 01:22 AM
Wow, I don't know if anyone saw the council meeting tonight, but Boria looked like a total idiot. This guy has no clue as to what to do up there or what to say. He barely speaks English, and what little he does know, he says it all wrong. The Vice Mayor and her little council pal totally ripped him apart. It was embarrassing. Everyone saw him for what he is. He looked like he a deer caught in head lights. At the end, Corollo, who didn't say one word, came out shining.

10-10-2013, 02:28 AM
I feel bad for "The Frog" Luigi; he should have done his due diligence before recommending "The Scorpion" Carollo to serve as Doral City Manager! Historically, everything Carollo touches turns into conflict and acrimony! This evening, Carollo told WSVN Channel 7 that now he is going to examine everything "the good, the bad and the ugly!" Doral city commissioners do yourselves a favor and fire Carollo -- and soon -- for he just appointed himself Doral's Lord Protector. The man thrives in enmity and the only ones that will suffer are your constituents! This is no way to govern a city like Doral!