PDA

View Full Version : LADIES

10-04-2013, 02:29 PM
The best part of my job is being a women. I love that even though I have very few years in police work I seem to get whatever I want. I love this job, I suggest other half decent looking, no self respecting having girls to become cops!! Ladies you don't have to be a good cop or hell even a good person. All you have to do is give IT up, it's seem some of us have no prob with that. Poof like magic you will be in ..Get a new car, special unit, whatever you want!!! Sucks for those poor men and self righteous women that actually work hard. Morale in my world is at an all time high!!!

Bye bye- kisses

10-04-2013, 04:17 PM
Two guesses... You are SID or another type detective........

10-04-2013, 07:20 PM
District 2 SET????

10-04-2013, 09:09 PM
District 2 SET????

No, they mentioned half decent looking.

10-04-2013, 11:06 PM
The best part of my job is being a women. I love that even though I have very few years in police work I seem to get whatever I want. I love this job, I suggest other half decent looking, no self respecting having girls to become cops!! Ladies you don't have to be a good cop or hell even a good person. All you have to do is give IT up, it's seem some of us have no prob with that. Poof like magic you will be in ..Get a new car, special unit, whatever you want!!! Sucks for those poor men and self righteous women that actually work hard. Morale in my world is at an all time high!!!

Bye bye- kisses
what does that say for the men you are banging and who transfer you that all you have to do is trade your soul to some disgusting pig to get your way. If you can sleep at night knowing you traded your sexuality for a transfer than both you and the person transferring you deserve each other.

10-05-2013, 12:34 PM

Bye bye- kisses
what does that say for the men you are banging and who transfer you that all you have to do is trade your soul to some disgusting pig to get your way. If you can sleep at night knowing you traded your sexuality for a transfer than both you and the person transferring you deserve each other.

That is very true.

10-05-2013, 12:35 PM
Who ever you are may get competition from a Sexretary who might end up coming over from Hollywood.

10-06-2013, 07:30 AM
Who ever you are may get competition from a Sexretary who might end up coming over from Hollywood.
How would you know,, are you creeping over there trying to get in her pants as well?

10-06-2013, 12:52 PM
How would you know,, are you creeping over there trying to get in her pants as well?

She was jealous that one of the men she was having an affair with was paying attention to me and got down right nasty with me. I had retired officers would ask if she was still married and could not understand why her husbamd would stick around with all her affairs. The one year at Christmas time one of the former Hollywood offiecs tried to make sure certain people would not come by just before Christmas. That person did not want certain people to see what she was wearing. It was a turquoise sweater with a v neck below the breasts and a quarter if not more of her breasts were exposed. That was nasty and unprofessional but I guess she was ready to give a Christmas present to one or more of the officers that day.

10-06-2013, 02:00 PM

She was jealous that one of the men she was having an affair with was paying attention to me and got down right nasty with me. I had retired officers would ask if she was still married and could not understand why her husbamd would stick around with all her affairs. The one year at Christmas time one of the former Hollywood offiecs tried to make sure certain people would not come by just before Christmas. That person did not want certain people to see what she was wearing. It was a turquoise sweater with a v neck below the breasts and a quarter if not more of her breasts were exposed. That was nasty and unprofessional but I guess she was ready to give a Christmas present to one or more of the officers that day.

Well I guess she will be the new village bicycle.

10-06-2013, 03:17 PM

Well I guess she will be the new village bicycle.

With lots of mileage.

10-06-2013, 09:06 PM

She must be breathtaking :)

10-07-2013, 02:40 AM

She was jealous that one of the men she was having an affair with was paying attention to me and got down right nasty with me. I had retired officers would ask if she was still married and could not understand why her husbamd would stick around with all her affairs. The one year at Christmas time one of the former Hollywood offiecs tried to make sure certain people would not come by just before Christmas. That person did not want certain people to see what she was wearing. It was a turquoise sweater with a v neck below the breasts and a quarter if not more of her breasts were exposed. That was nasty and unprofessional but I guess she was ready to give a Christmas present to one or more of the officers that day. You can' t have an affair without TWO willing participants... yawn,,,, who cares

10-07-2013, 02:19 PM

She was jealous that one of the men she was having an affair with was paying attention to me and got down right nasty with me. I had retired officers would ask if she was still married and could not understand why her husbamd would stick around with all her affairs. The one year at Christmas time one of the former Hollywood offiecs tried to make sure certain people would not come by just before Christmas. That person did not want certain people to see what she was wearing. It was a turquoise sweater with a v neck below the breasts and a quarter if not more of her breasts were exposed. That was nasty and unprofessional but I guess she was ready to give a Christmas present to one or more of the officers that day. You can' t have an affair without TWO willing participants... yawn,,,, who cares

If you like them 50 or older.

10-08-2013, 12:04 AM
we all need love bro

10-15-2013, 12:01 AM
Just wait till the transfers come out this Sat!!! Ladies you all worked hard and deserve your positions. Ahahahahhahahanah

10-15-2013, 12:36 AM
Just wait till the transfers come out this Sat!!! Ladies you all worked hard and deserve your positions. Ahahahahhahahanah

you're just jealous.

10-26-2013, 01:20 PM
Are you blind????? D2 Set probably got that spot because she can easily pull off U/C as a homeless meth addicted hoe. Not a far stretch appearance wise.