PDA

View Full Version : Health Trust

10-03-2013, 03:26 PM
I heard the staff & and their family members health insurance was being paid by the health trust for the last two years. How could this happen and know the staff members got told they have to pay....

10-03-2013, 03:35 PM
The FLOP and families and friends at it again

10-03-2013, 05:06 PM
where was ortiz who sits on the board or was on the board when he was made president and knew this scam was happening.

10-03-2013, 06:39 PM
Armando Jr also sits on the Health Trust. What was the Health Trust administrative staff and board members doing? How did this go on for two years without the board knowing and doing something about it? The staff and board must be replaced for failing to fulfill their financial responsibility to the members. The staff members that received improper payment of their insurance premiums must pay back the trust. Anything less is unacceptable.

10-03-2013, 07:08 PM
How much did the Trust spend on staff members

10-03-2013, 09:27 PM
This is why Ortiz can't be trusted n should be impeached fast

10-03-2013, 09:40 PM
Panky will get the money back he said so in the lobby

10-03-2013, 10:46 PM
I heard the staff & and their family members health insurance was being paid by the health trust for the last two years. How could this happen and know the staff members got told they have to pay....

WHY DID IT TAKE HIM SO LONG TO SAY ANYTHING? THE STAFF WASN'T PAYING FOR THEIR OWN INSURANCE AND EVERYONE ESLE HAD TO. THIS IS ALOT BIGGER AN ISSUE THAN THE RENTALS STAFF MEMBERS GET. WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN A MAJOR ISSUE UNTIL NOW?

10-03-2013, 11:44 PM
This is close to 400k spent by the trust for insurance for the staff. Why did it take over two years to realize the City wasn't paying for staff. Was this a back room deal cut by the FOP during Aguilars dinner with the City Manager? Something doesn't pass the smell test here.

The City stops making payments to the insurance trust for staff and no one realizes it? Either the FOP and the Trust knew about it and did nothing or they are incompetent. Either way it is bad.

10-04-2013, 04:12 AM
We get so many perks you guys aren't even aware of. Extra V hours that we can cash in..
Bonus money deposited in our deferred comp.. Travel on city time.. The list goes on & on..
And you think we work 40 hours a week?

10-04-2013, 04:24 AM
This is why Ortiz can't be trusted n should be impeached fast

YOU GOT IT WRONG BROTHER. ORTIZ SAT ON THAT BOARD BUT LITTLE JR DID TOO. THIS SMELLS LIKE CACA. AGUILAR WAS THE PRES WHEN THIS DEAL WAS MADE TO BENEFIT JR WHO WENT ON TO BE NBO LITTLE *****.

ORTIZ CONTINUE FIGHTING FOR THE LITTLE GUY DUDE. EXPOSE THESE SONS OF *****ES.

10-04-2013, 05:39 AM
We get so many perks you guys aren't even aware of. Extra V hours that we can cash in..
Bonus money deposited in our deferred comp.. Travel on city time.. The list goes on & on..
And you think we work 40 hours a week?
Not to mention how many take vacation and dont deducted , I bet I subpoena STaff passport and many will get 39 for fraud. Same thing goes for sick time , I bet they all have 3,000 hours of I time. Scam, scam, scam. Is k, I scam to. Call to call to call.

10-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Clean house!!! Now ortiz what deal did you make allowing this to continued.

10-04-2013, 03:39 PM
Clean house!!! Now ortiz what deal did you make allowing this to continued.

Oye ortiz hater....

ERES UN MARICONZON!

Cria cuervos y te sacaran los ojos!

Eres una puta mala!!!

10-04-2013, 05:16 PM
FBI and FDLE where are you :shock:

10-05-2013, 07:04 AM
Why didn 't the $100,000 administrator catch it and stop it ? THAT'S HER JOB! HELLO! Seriously, she failed big time and we paid for command staffs insurance. And why did the chief of police let it happen? He knew the city wasn't paying Staff's insurance, he is the dept. head. These clowns have committed 2 years of grand larceny. But the admistrator's job is to insure these things don't happen. Two f-ING years. And how much money in paid benefits did they get for FREE? They need an outside audit and to fire this administrator first of all. Talk about incompetence. Not 2 months, 2 years, and it would have continued on. They have stolen from ALL OF US. FIRE HER!

10-05-2013, 11:46 AM
The Health Trust should fire her azz for misfeasance. She caused a loss to the trust of well over $100k.

10-05-2013, 12:12 PM
SHE EARNS 95K DOING WHAT, MORE THAN COPS DO ???