PDA

View Full Version : good old CB!

10-01-2013, 08:06 AM
LOOKS LIKE THIS BAG OF ROCKS HAS GOTTEN TO WHERE SHE IS TODAY FOR HER PERFECTED BJ SKILLS.
TWO CONFIRMED "TRAINING" BLOWS HERE AT SMPD GOT HER HER JOB. WELL, ONE WASNT ONE OF HER FTO'S BUT HAPPEN TO BE AROUND HER ENOUGH TO "RUB" HER THE RIGHT WAY!! COUGH COUGH!! STILL CANT BELIEVE HER 43 BOYFRIEND IS CRAZY ENOUGH TO EVEN LET HER LIPS TOUCH HIM EVERY NIGHT, WONDER IF HE CAN STILL TASTE THE SMPD JIZ ON HER LIPS WHEN HE DOES?? JAJAJAJA
>>>WONDER HOW MANY OTHERS WE HAVE HERE KEEPING A WITTLE SECRET???

10-01-2013, 10:05 PM
Well I can't speak for anyone here at home, but I know she was slobbing a county boy for a while (probably still is) and have heard of a couple other agencies she has ran through! Or should I say ran through her!
Anyone notice how she's been acting lately, guess things aren't going so good at home?

10-01-2013, 10:50 PM
I want a bloww job!! What do I do? Do I just up and ask her for one? She qru like that? Wouldn't mind motor boating those big fluffy T*ts of hers...mmmmmmm. que rico mami. :devil:

10-03-2013, 01:55 PM
LOOKS LIKE THIS BAG OF ROCKS HAS GOTTEN TO WHERE SHE IS TODAY FOR HER PERFECTED BJ SKILLS.
TWO CONFIRMED "TRAINING" BLOWS HERE AT SMPD GOT HER HER JOB. WELL, ONE WASNT ONE OF HER FTO'S BUT HAPPEN TO BE AROUND HER ENOUGH TO "RUB" HER THE RIGHT WAY!! COUGH COUGH!! STILL CANT BELIEVE HER 43 BOYFRIEND IS CRAZY ENOUGH TO EVEN LET HER LIPS TOUCH HIM EVERY NIGHT, WONDER IF HE CAN STILL TASTE THE SMPD JIZ ON HER LIPS WHEN HE DOES?? JAJAJAJA
>>>WONDER HOW MANY OTHERS WE HAVE HERE KEEPING A WITTLE SECRET???
AND I GUESS YOU GOT THIS JOB BY BENDING OVER!! BUTT YOU DIDNT COUGH COUGH!! YOU SAID "GIMME MORE PLEASE!!! MUST REALLY BE ENJOYABLE WHEN YOU SIT DOWN AND FEEL THE SLUSH COMING OUT YOUR RECTUM!!! I WONDERED AT ROLLCALL WHY THE SEAT HAS STAINS WHEN YOU GET UP!!! JUST STAY OFF THIS SIGHT TO BASH CB AND ILL KEEP THE WITTLE SECRET OF YOUR WITTLE PEEPEE :devil:

10-07-2013, 02:33 PM
I love how she can lie on a legal document (on probation) and all she gets is paperwork, god forbid one of us did so during our probation period and it would have been immediate 07!! Guess that's how she has the brass at this point!

10-07-2013, 04:05 PM
I love how she can lie on a legal document (on probation) and all she gets is paperwork, god forbid one of us did so during our probation period and it would have been immediate 07!! Guess that's how she has the brass at this point!
THIS IS SOUTH MIAMI, EDGAR. THEY PROMOTE YOU WHEN YOU ARE A FUKC UP! LOOK AT THE PAST FEW PROMOS. YOU MUST NOT BE TOO intelligent :snicker:

10-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Yea well talk about a kick in the balls, Pete! Your right, this is SOUTH MIAMI!!
My only question is will this shit ever change? You have a girl that clearly is a ZERO as a cop, everyone knows it! And yet because she looks pretty in uniform and since people like looking at her as she walks around the station we keep her around with the amount of certified candidates that haven't had the opportunity that could actually be an asset to this department? Even after she clearly violates SOP's while on probation!
Your telling me that EVERYONE here has forgotten that the reason they became officers was to actually make a difference in the community, not look good in uniform and use the job to fulfill your sex life?? I think it's a lack of a pair of balls on the Top end and they would just rather keep shit hush hush than actually make decisions that would benefit the department and the city of South Miami.

10-08-2013, 12:18 AM
Only one supervisor had the ballz to write her up.

10-14-2013, 01:11 AM
Only one supervisor had the ballz to write her up.

Ok, so now that she's single again she decides to be a "15" and "straighten things out" ?
Guess you don't realize that talking shit about how Bukens pretended to understand and then still writes you up isn't necessarily the smartest move! I could care less, and I'm sure most would agree, if you show up on my 19 or my call to only prove that your fake as hell! You didn't care then, and you don't care now! Your just trying to save your job now!

10-22-2013, 05:49 AM
So good old CB is going to the afternoon shift I see. Don't know why cause she will still be worthless. Good luck noons. :devil: