PDA

View Full Version : Lt. Perez

09-30-2013, 11:10 PM
I just read in the paper, who is Lt. Perez?

10-01-2013, 01:26 AM
The Savior

10-01-2013, 01:50 AM
Lt . Perez for Chief ... :D

10-01-2013, 02:01 AM
He will be the true savior when he crushes these fly by night , unethical, pathetic sergeants we have that cheated there way to getting a gold badge. All the men and women that bust their ass everyday know that's straight up bullshit. Time to ya the piper , like they say " don't do the crime , if you can't do the time" . They all ( the fraud four ) know what they were doing when they decided to play dirty . We'll guess what you all smell like the shit you are . Come on Lt. Perez do what you are there to do , it is an issue that keeps braking the moral on the men and woman of this department. This can not continue or you are all just as guilty as they are for letting it go. Don't let all of us down be " The Savior" :devil:

10-05-2013, 09:33 PM
Let's make one thing crystal clear, the only people that have anything to worry about are the ones that have allowed themselves to be lured into a world of criminal activity, cheating on sergeant tests, working unlawful overtime, towing cars for $$, making fake credit cards, illegally contracting your husband's (and your) business with the city, engaging in personal relationships with convicted drug felons, well, to be totally honest with you :lol: any one that had anything to do with the previous administration, BOTELLA has only one thing to say.... THE FBI KNOWS EVERYTHING! Good job Roly, I hope that you BURN these delinquent cops. I'm glad that the abuse and the threats are over. Oh and Jenna, (your words) the power of the pu$$y is OVER! We can't stand you anyway :devil:

10-05-2013, 11:09 PM
Hey chief aren't you a cowboy? Well like good o'le George W. Bush once said about Bin laden, " We are going To smoke them out the old fashion way". Guess what? Your being smoked out all the way to that ranch you don't even own. Muerto de hambre!!!!!! :devil: :snicker: :snicker:

10-06-2013, 12:03 AM
Muerto de hambre? Are you kidding me these are the wealthiest brass any small department has ever seen. Between the towing business and the secret off duty scam , these guys must have very deep pockets.

10-06-2013, 01:43 PM
Oh you must be talking about the major and his $40,000.00 extra money that he makes with that clandestine off-duty that nobody can take. Remember now, As per the contract you can't work that. The Feds have been asking about you as the second in command from the Gambino family. your time is slowly coming, and you will be standing in that cemetery that you work on a weekly basis and asking " los Muertos" to do your bidding. The only thing they will do for you is dig that 6ft hole for you. lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Unregistered
06-08-2015, 02:48 AM
He will be the true savior when he crushes these fly by night , unethical, pathetic sergeants we have that cheated there way to getting a gold badge. All the men and women that bust their ass everyday know that's straight up bullshit. Time to ya the piper , like they say " don't do the crime , if you can't do the time" . They all ( the fraud four ) know what they were doing when they decided to play dirty . We'll guess what you all smell like the shit you are . Come on Lt. Perez do what you are there to do , it is an issue that keeps braking the moral on the men and woman of this department. This can not continue or you are all just as guilty as they are for letting it go. Don't let all of us down be " The Savior" :devil:

Where's your savior now ?

Unregistered
06-08-2015, 12:27 PM
****ing *****, and btw the problem that your having with your **** is all la brujeria que te echaron maricon

Unregistered
06-08-2015, 10:37 PM
Who the **** is lt Perez. ? Roly?

Unregistered
06-12-2015, 12:18 AM
That guy fabricated evidence to use to terminate people in October 2013, the Feds need to review that too!!

Unregistered
06-12-2015, 02:13 AM
Muerto de hambre? Are you kidding me these are the wealthiest brass any small department has ever seen. Between the towing business and the secret off duty scam , these guys must have very deep pockets.

Amen bro well said

Unregistered
06-12-2015, 02:15 AM
Oh you must be talking about the major and his $40,000.00 extra money that he makes with that clandestine off-duty that nobody can take. Remember now, As per the contract you can't work that. The Feds have been asking about you as the second in command from the Gambino family. your time is slowly coming, and you will be standing in that cemetery that you work on a weekly basis and asking " los Muertos" to do your bidding. The only thing they will do for you is dig that 6ft hole for you. lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Hahhahahhhhhaaahahhahahahahahha

Unregistered
06-12-2015, 04:18 AM
I heard a rumor from my cousin the felon that a Sweetwater cop is into stealing ATV with his friends. I would not be surprised if it's true.

Unregistered
06-12-2015, 05:17 AM
I don't think there is one soul that likes this scumbag.

Please enlighten us. Just one person vouch for this walking turd.

Unregistered
06-12-2015, 05:52 AM
Lt . Perez for Chief ... :D

What plant were you visiting

Unregistered
06-12-2015, 08:53 AM
In all fairness I think Ochoa would make a good chief. I know he has his issues, but no one is perfect. This man is the only officer at SPD with special operations experience. He's been in far worse situations than anything that could happen in law enforcement and he is still here.

Unregistered
06-12-2015, 11:18 AM
Nice try with the above post Roly... You're the subject on this thread not Ochoa. Btw De Lara is rolling everyone from the previous command staff under the bus so this should be good. Iggy was first (smart guy) now he's doing red light camera. Rey Toledo was second (smart guy) now he's also doing red light camera as well. Then yesterday de Lara came forward in the morning (still pending). And in the afternoon the Rat of all rats, Scum of all Scums Roly "im a *****" I got liposuction so I can be home on FMLA so they don't hurt me Perez tried to come forward last but (Rejected!!!) Mr. Rolando Perez you will answer for all your crimes and wrong doing one day. Five years after you leave police work is the statue of limitations for what you've done in your career. Karma!

Unregistered
06-12-2015, 12:39 PM
Let's make one thing crystal clear, the only people that have anything to worry about are the ones that have allowed themselves to be lured into a world of criminal activity, cheating on sergeant tests, working unlawful overtime, towing cars for $$, making fake credit cards, illegally contracting your husband's (and your) business with the city, engaging in personal relationships with convicted drug felons, well, to be totally honest with you :lol: any one that had anything to do with the previous administration, BOTELLA has only one thing to say.... THE FBI KNOWS EVERYTHING! Good job Roly, I hope that you BURN these delinquent cops. I'm glad that the abuse and the threats are over. Oh and Jenna, (your words) the power of the pu$$y is OVER! We can't stand you anyway :devil:

I don't appreciate you saying that about jenna, because the ***** and mouth action was pretty good. I miss you jenna, always made cumming to work better for me.

Unregistered
06-12-2015, 02:55 PM
Oh yea!! Jenna the city pool car. Everyone has driven her. Her husband should do a paternity test on that baby since she used to say that he couldn't get her pregnant. I remember when she would walk into the station and grab everyone's ****. Handjobs and head on the road. Those were some great times.

Unregistered
06-12-2015, 03:11 PM
Nice try with the above post Roly... You're the subject on this thread not Ochoa. Btw De Lara is rolling everyone from the previous command staff under the bus so this should be good. Iggy was first (smart guy) now he's doing red light camera. Rey Toledo was second (smart guy) now he's also doing red light camera as well. Then yesterday de Lara came forward in the morning (still pending). And in the afternoon the Rat of all rats, Scum of all Scums Roly "im a *****" I got liposuction so I can be home on FMLA so they don't hurt me Perez tried to come forward last but (Rejected!!!) Mr. Rolando Perez you will answer for all your crimes and wrong doing one day. Five years after you leave police work is the statue of limitations for what you've done in your career. Karma!

I wonder if he's sweating, losing sleep and other apneas that are related to symptoms of his doing. How dose it feel to be in hot water. How dose it feel to be all alone again ? This is the second time in your career that this has happened to you.
Your part of a motorcycle club. Most of these clubs show brotherhood, a bond. How is that you can be a brother to grease monkeies and not your brothers in blue that you work with day in and day out? Now you need to face all the officers on a shift level as a patrolmen. Don't even think of running to motors like last time because that's a tight outfit and they don't need guys like you.

Yes roly I'm calling you out. Your not a brother your not a friend, and I think you know who I am very well. And if you don't well that just shows how many people you have hurt for your own agenda. (Pretty pathetic and sad)

I bought your bullshit before.... This time the markets closed, the stock has plummeted, the forcloure rate is high, the intrest is double digits. You need a bailout and it's not coming !

May god have mercy on your soul for your actions and God bless all those you have wronged !

Unregistered
06-12-2015, 08:31 PM
I wonder if he's sweating, losing sleep and other apneas that are related to symptoms of his doing. How dose it feel to be in hot water. How dose it feel to be all alone again ? This is the second time in your career that this has happened to you.
Your part of a motorcycle club. Most of these clubs show brotherhood, a bond. How is that you can be a brother to grease monkeies and not your brothers in blue that you work with day in and day out? Now you need to face all the officers on a shift level as a patrolmen. Don't even think of running to motors like last time because that's a tight outfit and they don't need guys like you.

Yes roly I'm calling you out. Your not a brother your not a friend, and I think you know who I am very well. And if you don't well that just shows how many people you have hurt for your own agenda. (Pretty pathetic and sad)

I bought your bullshit before.... This time the markets closed, the stock has plummeted, the forcloure rate is high, the intrest is double digits. You need a bailout and it's not coming !

May god have mercy on your soul for your actions and God bless all those you have wronged !

Damn you got SMOKED !!

Unregistered
06-13-2015, 01:16 AM
Roly eres tremendous putica

Unregistered
06-13-2015, 08:33 AM
lol you Sweetwater guys really are all baker acts, the way you go on crazy off the wall rants. It really shouldn't suprise anyone since most of you do police work for free, something has to be seriously loose upstairs.

Unregistered
06-13-2015, 08:36 AM
Do ya'll hire Nigers in your jurisdiction???

Unregistered
06-30-2015, 05:58 PM
So where's your boy hiding now. How you feeling poly. Any regrets yet