PDA

View Full Version : URGENT: ALL LEO"s PLEASE READ. LIFE OR DEATH

09-30-2013, 04:27 PM
URGENT: THIS IS NOT A JOKE. THIS IS THE TRUTH! THIS IS REAL!!! RESEARCH IT! TELL YOUR FAMILIES. AND FRIENDS. SEEK JESUS….

I KNOW THIS WILL BE SHOCKING, But I feel everyone has the right to know and to make peace with God.

The government hasn’t told you but our Solar system is a “dual Sun Sytem” (Binary). The earth is in the path of our second sun that returns orbit every 36 million years. This “star” is inbound quickly approaching, only months away.

Your Government has known for over 30yrs. That’s why they’ve been building D.U.M.B’s (Deep Underground Military Bases) since that time, They're are in the thousands, but why are they secret? That’s where they’re hording millions of rounds of ammo and weapons and MRE’s and have basically placed every mechanical, technical, device known to humanity underground. They’ve builded factories that can replicate all our technologies and devices, in an attempt to rebuild civilization after it passes. Billions will die… But the rich and connected few will be allowed to enter these underground facilities.

(Side Bar – Do you wonder why China was given all our technology about 10-years ago and is modern now. Because china’s billions of people were employed to mass produce most of the things that are now stored underground). You’ve been watching the television news and they put all of us asleep with sports, entertainment, reality shows etc.

The government hasn’t told you, but please don’t think they haven't seen this thing? They’ve got telescopes in space “Hubble” and “Chandra” that they take pictures of the farthest galaxies and planets "light years" from earth and show you on the NASA wed site, But, they won’t show you this because They know that society will break down. People will stop going to work, stop paying bills…. Mass panic, mass exodus, leaving coastal areas. Civilization will quickly dissolve, the law of the gun will be the law of the land.

If you’ve seen the movie Armageddon, you may have some idea, but this thing is real, and it can’t be stopped; its 5 to 8 times the size of earth and it’s a full “sun” but smaller. The heat alone will “flash boil” the oceans of the earth….. Well you get the picture.

WAKE UP!!! DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. BUT, IT DOSNT MATTER. IT’S TOO LATE ANYWAY. ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE YOU NOW…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOR2AKRxYEo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJiQkKoIeFw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV06p7rVhiE

Seek Jesus. He’s your only hope.

09-30-2013, 04:41 PM
The sky is falling....

09-30-2013, 06:24 PM
Javi hurry up and get our step raises back. We are going to need it.

09-30-2013, 06:50 PM
In what form does this Jesus drug you speak of come in? Powder, liquid, or rock? Better yet, which form did you take? Because your brain has to be pretty ****ed up for you to think of same dumb shit like this. COME PINGA!

09-30-2013, 07:17 PM
The world is going to end when you all get all your benifits back. To keep the earth from exploding the mayor has decided that you will never get them back. He plans on going down in history as the mayor that saved the earth.

09-30-2013, 07:17 PM
Could this thing possibly hit the Hunchback and the Trolls on the Commission?

09-30-2013, 10:54 PM
Not a laughing matter. This explains a lot. Why was the The Gov. secretly building the FEMA camps, like a house on fire for decades now? Why were the millions of coffins and body bags being warehoused and stored? Why so many D.U.M.B's? Why all the secrecy. All these thing are actual facts, just no one could understand why.

Conspiracist theorized that the institute martial law to take our guns, take our freedoms and enslave the masses.

Now it all makes sense. FEMA is the agency tasked with aid in disaster relief, and they’ve been preparing for the mother of all disaster...

09-30-2013, 10:57 PM
eye witnesses have seen Millions of coffins,"Youtube" FEMA camps. Millions, I mean Millions will die....

09-30-2013, 11:58 PM
Asere Mira que aqui hay MARIAOS! Mas sol sabrosura! Playa, cerveza, limonada con hielo y rum, jevas en tanga, poca ropa y sudor. Asere esto esta poniendose en talla, que sotano ni que hueco en la Tierra asere me voy a tirar una pozeta en el patio del GAO! Sirvio no hay mas na...

Coca Cola con rum, tabaco habano
Chicas por doquier, bonche en Casa de Juano
Aqui no hay vida para Los MARIAOS!!!

Ana Maria se fue buscando el sol de la playa
Ana Maria vestia una trusa de raya
De tanto sol que cojio se le quemo la papaya.

La papaya es una fruta de jugo natural
Yo vi a Hugo y a Javier cojiendo sol en altamar
Cojidos de la Mano y cantando kumbaya....

10-01-2013, 05:22 AM
Asere Mira que aqui hay MARIAOS! Mas sol sabrosura! Playa, cerveza, limonada con hielo y rum, jevas en tanga, poca ropa y sudor. Asere esto esta poniendose en talla, que sotano ni que hueco en la Tierra asere me voy a tirar una pozeta en el patio del GAO! Sirvio no hay mas na...

**** YOU DOUCHE BAG, GO BACK TO ****ING CUBA, OR WHICH EVER ROCK YOU CRAWLED OUT FROM BEANER !

10-01-2013, 04:28 PM
URGENT: THIS IS NOT A JOKE. THIS IS THE TRUTH! THIS IS REAL!!! RESEARCH IT! TELL YOUR FAMILIES. AND FRIENDS. SEEK JESUS….

I KNOW THIS WILL BE SHOCKING, But I feel everyone has the right to know and to make peace with God.

The government hasn’t told you but our Solar system is a “dual Sun Sytem” (Binary). The earth is in the path of our second sun that returns orbit every 36 million years. This “star” is inbound quickly approaching, only months away.

Your Government has known for over 30yrs. That’s why they’ve been building D.U.M.B’s (Deep Underground Military Bases) since that time, They're are in the thousands, but why are they secret? That’s where they’re hording millions of rounds of ammo and weapons and MRE’s and have basically placed every mechanical, technical, device known to humanity underground. They’ve builded factories that can replicate all our technologies and devices, in an attempt to rebuild civilization after it passes. Billions will die… But the rich and connected few will be allowed to enter these underground facilities.

(Side Bar – Do you wonder why China was given all our technology about 10-years ago and is modern now. Because china’s billions of people were employed to mass produce most of the things that are now stored underground). You’ve been watching the television news and they put all of us asleep with sports, entertainment, reality shows etc.

The government hasn’t told you, but please don’t think they haven't seen this thing? They’ve got telescopes in space “Hubble” and “Chandra” that they take pictures of the farthest galaxies and planets "light years" from earth and show you on the NASA wed site, But, they won’t show you this because They know that society will break down. People will stop going to work, stop paying bills…. Mass panic, mass exodus, leaving coastal areas. Civilization will quickly dissolve, the law of the gun will be the law of the land.

If you’ve seen the movie Armageddon, you may have some idea, but this thing is real, and it can’t be stopped; its 5 to 8 times the size of earth and it’s a full “sun” but smaller. The heat alone will “flash boil” the oceans of the earth….. Well you get the picture.

WAKE UP!!! DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. BUT, IT DOSNT MATTER. IT’S TOO LATE ANYWAY. ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE YOU NOW…

Hey dip shit.if we are in your " binary sun's" path. All the money in the world spent on supplies is useless. And shit dip if it comes every 36 million years why wasn't the planet destroyed 36 million years ago? HELLO! Anybody there? GET HELP.

10-01-2013, 06:08 PM

Hey dip shit.if we are in your " binary sun's" path. All the money in the world spent on supplies is useless. And shit dip if it comes every 36 million years why wasn't the planet destroyed 36 million years ago? HELLO! Anybody there? GET HELP.

The planet doesn't have to be destroy, just the living things in it...Remember the great dinosaurs. Besides, meteors will hit the earth, the water will become undrinkable, wars for the remaining resources, 1/3 of humanity will perish as a result, yada,yada,yada. For further, read revelation...

10-01-2013, 06:16 PM

**** YOU DOUCHE BAG, GO BACK TO ****ING CUBA, OR WHICH EVER ROCK YOU CRAWLED OUT FROM BEANER !

Hey Timba, ease-off a little bit. Your attempts to get attention its getting annoying.. Your not great, your not even good so all this blowing your own Horn makes you look like a little chihuahua barking to a get a little treat... Deja la comeria de pinga..(stop the **** eating).. :snicker: :snicker:

10-01-2013, 07:43 PM

The planet doesn't have to be destroy, just the living things in it...Remember the great dinosaurs. Besides, meteors will hit the earth, the water will become undrinkable, wars for the remaining resources, 1/3 of humanity will perish as a result, yada,yada,yada. For further, read revelation...

Only problem in your theory is. Jesuit priest professor in history 101 told me that revelation was written with symbolism. You see the bad guy talked about was Nero who was killing Christians for fun and profit. And it a was letter sent to the churches in the middle
East area. Same Jesuit Professor advised the creation in Genesis, is a "middle east campfire story" going back before the Sumerian civilization of over 6,000 years ago. Now if the "story" was around before your Christian start of the world which is what, 5600something BC. How can that be? And the Christ Jesus himself, said the end is known but to God. Hope this helps your paranoia. If not spend spend spend. Hell, if you got ready for the Mayan end, you got less to buy.

11-10-2013, 02:50 AM
Are you ready to meet your maker?? Seek Jesus!!!

11-10-2013, 05:55 AM

Binary stars mean the stars revolver around each other. Look at Sirus in the ski. It has flashes of green and white. That is because it is a binary star. Has a green and white star revolving around each other. Binary stars do not have 36 million year trajectories. Now if your wrong about what a binary star IS, your wrong about the end of world. Now stop trying to scare people with your BULL SHIT. EVEN Jesus said no one knows when the world ends. So buy your shit and waste your money. And your believing some B S on YOUTUBE? Yeah, I know, if it is on the net, it is true for you. Your one dumb shit.

11-10-2013, 06:21 AM

YES! For “. . . the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” If it is God’s will that I and mine be vaporized, so be it. For as Job said: “. . . Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.” Still, I have faith that tomorrow the sun shall rise on the eastern horizon and I will have another opportunity to be a better man than I was today. Verily I say unto you, death comes for us all. It is our Adamic covenant. For God said: “By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.” So “if” this approaching sun is destined to evaporate us all, God’s will be done!

AMDG

11-10-2013, 10:38 PM

YES! For “. . . the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” If it is God’s will that I and mine be vaporized, so be it. For as Job said: “. . . Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.” Still, I have faith that tomorrow the sun shall rise on the eastern horizon and I will have another opportunity to be a better man than I was today. Verily I say unto you, death comes for us all. It is our Adamic covenant. For God said: “By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.” So “if” this approaching sun is destined to evaporate us all, God’s will be done!

AMDG

Yeah Bert, we understand.

11-10-2013, 11:09 PM
IGNORE THIS POST , ITS STUPID !

11-13-2013, 04:11 AM
URANUS....

02-01-2014, 03:21 AM

Binary stars mean the stars revolver around each other. Look at Sirus in the ski. It has flashes of green and white. That is because it is a binary star. Has a green and white star revolving around each other. Binary stars do not have 36 million year trajectories. Now if your wrong about what a binary star IS, your wrong about the end of world. Now stop trying to scare people with your BULL SHIT. EVEN Jesus said no one knows when the world ends. So buy your shit and waste your money. And your believing some B S on YOUTUBE? Yeah, I know, if it is on the net, it is true for you. Your one dumb shit.