PDA

View Full Version : Uniforms

09-27-2013, 01:52 PM
How will we ever feel as one unit if we as an agency can't even agree on one uniform. I see admin wearing long sleeve green shirts, sown on name tags and pants with black stripes. It's not just that, we as an agency just can't seems to all be on the same page. Just sayin.

09-27-2013, 02:57 PM
How about orange pants with a pink stripe and a purple tank top?

09-27-2013, 06:32 PM
They look sharp.

09-27-2013, 06:46 PM
Hey sh!t for brains we buried a Deputy today how about instead of complaining about who is wearing what you say a prayer for the family instead? I am surrounded by little tattletale rats. My god they really need to step up the academy here and do something about these guys. Seriously it should start with the school system, and teachers teaching kids not to tattletale on class mates. I guess it's a Florida thing.

09-27-2013, 06:57 PM
Hey sh!t for brains we buried a Deputy today how about instead of complaining about who is wearing what you say a prayer for the family instead? I am surrounded by little tattletale rats. My god they really need to step up the academy here and do something about these guys. Seriously it should start with the school system, and teachers teaching kids not to tattletale on class mates. I guess it's a Florida thing.

Who is telling on who? This post was about an agency acting as one. I went to the viewing but could not make the service. By the way, I'm a deputy with over 25 years. Most of you would not survive back in the day. Read the post before you spout out.

09-27-2013, 08:11 PM
I said this place is full if rats and that is a fact, as for you I said you are complaint about uniforms when you should be praying for the Rivera family that is also a fact. And I have close to 20 myself all on patrol so I am not impressed that you have 25, you should be retiring this year then but I'm sure you have a cake assignment and you rather stick around and ***** like a woman.
In closing if you think it's taking too long for the rest of DLE to be issued green long sleeve shirts wait a week and show respect for Dep Rivera then write an email in informant to ask the Sherrif and ask when we will all be issued green shirts.

09-27-2013, 09:51 PM
I said this place is full if rats and that is a fact, as for you I said you are complaint about uniforms when you should be praying for the Rivera family that is also a fact. And I have close to 20 myself all on patrol so I am not impressed that you have 25, you should be retiring this year then but I'm sure you have a cake assignment and you rather stick around and ***** like a woman.
In closing if you think it's taking too long for the rest of DLE to be issued green long sleeve shirts wait a week and show respect for Dep Rivera then write an email in informant to ask the Sherrif and ask when we will all be issued green shirts.

There's nothing wrong with him commenting about the uniform. It doesn't take anything away from the dignity of the day or the loss of a brother. He also didn't go around calling names or tattle-taling on anyone. Seems to me you sir are the one being combative. Stand down and take a chill pill.

09-27-2013, 10:48 PM
No it's a generation thing and the parents need to teach their kids. That's the problem, everyone expects everyone else to teach and parent their kids. Teachers teach reading writing, math and science. It is up to parents to teach morality, respect, and human decency. Judging by what I read on these sites the parents have dropped the ball and have raised whiney, entitled little 10 year old girls.

09-28-2013, 04:48 AM

There's nothing wrong with him commenting about the uniform. It doesn't take anything away from the dignity of the day or the loss of a brother. He also didn't go around calling names or tattle-taling on anyone. Seems to me you sir are the one being combative. Stand down and take a chill pill.
Thank you ...

09-28-2013, 04:54 AM

I'm not sure how you came to the decision that I was a rat based on the original post. You lost me. Cake assignment, doubt it. I'm in one of the worst cities in the county and yes road patrol. I will repeat myself old angry one. The post was not about uniforms, as it was about our agency acting and being as one. We seem to have 17 districts and 17 different departments. Please keep the death of a fellow deputy out of this conversation. Perhaps you need to read things more carefully before you speak.

09-29-2013, 03:51 AM
I hope we all go to long sleeve green shirts. Out with the old stuff.

09-29-2013, 04:20 AM
The fashion police strike again

09-29-2013, 02:38 PM
The fashion police strike again

What is wrong with matching LS green shirts?

10-01-2013, 02:12 PM
It only makes sense to go to long sleeve green shirts. Matches our new uniforms.

10-01-2013, 04:01 PM
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/uniform

10-02-2013, 02:14 AM

Thank you ...
I don't care about the color of the uniform

10-06-2013, 08:21 PM
females uniform 6in. black pumps,sheer black thigh high stockings, short skirt, white uniform shirt. males green all green with ENVEY cause what else is there for you other tan ***** about your TAKE HOME CARS when I am sheriff 1st order is NO MORE TAKE HOME CARS that will stop the *****in and may be mke you work rather than letting the C S A do it for you TAKE HOME CARS FOR C S A IN 2016

10-06-2013, 09:11 PM
females uniform 6in. black pumps,sheer black thigh high stockings, short skirt, white uniform shirt. males green all green with ENVEY cause what else is there for you other tan ***** about your TAKE HOME CARS when I am sheriff 1st order is NO MORE TAKE HOME CARS that will stop the *****in and may be mke you work rather than letting the C S A do it for you TAKE HOME CARS FOR C S A IN 2016

Someone got off their meds :(