PDA

View Full Version : Brittany Wallman is the bomb ! Fights for the little people

09-23-2013, 06:04 PM
Brittany is the ultimate fraud buster. Taking on the big elected fraud we elected in no small feat. He is wasting millions of tax dollars on fraudulent contracts, unnecessary political hires as paybacks, half his campaign workers as payback and giving away tax money like a kid in a candy store. Brittany is not scared of his idle threats against her husband and his stupid personal attacks because she has the power of the decent law abiding citizens and honest cops who see this fraud corruption and waste and no it's wrong to pillage the coffers with deceit and fraudulent intent. You are my hero Brittany.

09-23-2013, 07:05 PM
Brittany is the ultimate fraud buster. Taking on the big elected fraud we elected in no small feat. He is wasting millions of tax dollars on fraudulent contracts, unnecessary political hires as paybacks, half his campaign workers as payback and giving away tax money like a kid in a candy store. Brittany is not scared of his idle threats against her husband and his stupid personal attacks because she has the power of the decent law abiding citizens and honest cops who see this fraud corruption and waste and no it's wrong to pillage the coffers with deceit and fraudulent intent. You are my hero Brittany.

Brittany, please stop posting your own garbage. Thank you. By the way, all is well here in BSO since Scott took over. Lamberti couldn't hold Israel's jock strap.

09-23-2013, 07:58 PM
We all know at BSO what your terrible agenda is. You and your husband will NEVER break us apart no matter how many stupid articles you print. All you have done is further strengthen us against the likes of you. Keep on digging. You will find nothing but integrity from Scott Israel. Unlike his predecessor, your friend, Al Lamberti. By the way, can you do something with that awful hair style you have. And have Bob roll down his sleeves and pull up his tie. Thank you.

Keep the pressure up Brittany & Bob. He deserves every bit of your bringing his deplorable ethics to light.

09-23-2013, 11:08 PM
I agree. Keep exposing the fraud. Brittany. You are doing gods work.

09-24-2013, 01:46 AM
Will you crybabies stop already with rumors BS, and imaginative garbage.

As an outsider I LIKE what Norman and Wallman are doing in their investigative reporting.

All u haters just stop whining already. I can't wait to read what fool politician is caught screwing up at taxpayer expense or who next got hired to do what at BSO. Stop with the how little they wrote about Lamberti or anyone else. Let's live and work and read of what's happening NOW CLOWNS!

It's hilarious in some ways that our government works in the open and without people such as Norman and Wallman, would any of us know what was really going on? I'd say very few and those that knew would probably turn the other cheek and never do or say anything to upset the apple cart.

Add me to the list of keep it coming Bob and Brittany.

09-24-2013, 01:28 PM

As an outsider I LIKE what Norman and Wallman are doing in their investigative reporting.

All u haters just stop whining already. I can't wait to read what fool politician is caught screwing up at taxpayer expense or who next got hired to do what at BSO. Stop with the how little they wrote about Lamberti or anyone else. Let's live and work and read of what's happening NOW CLOWNS!

It's hilarious in some ways that our government works in the open and without people such as Norman and Wallman, would any of us know what was really going on? I'd say very few and those that knew would probably turn the other cheek and never do or say anything to upset the apple cart.

Wow. Brittany is on here a lot

09-24-2013, 02:30 PM

Wow. Brittany is on here a lot

IwiSh I new howd two type......, EJ

09-27-2013, 07:48 PM
what exciting scandal story do we have this week Brittany. ?

09-27-2013, 08:16 PM

Yes Brittany you are Awsome please tell us when Lamberti and Benji are going to club Fed. That will be your finest story. :devil:

09-28-2013, 12:21 AM
I would say NEVER on that pipe dream. If SI keeps it up, I think he will be in the Club Fed way before Forte pleads guilty and arrives there. Lol

09-28-2013, 01:42 AM
What is Israel going to Federal prison for? Hiring practices you don't agree with? Having visitors in HIS office, you don't agree with? Knowing people who have committed crimes (by the way none have even hinted he was connected to)? Firing people you like? Getting his employees raises? Getting DLE in one uniform? Approving external vest covers? Not blasting his employees all over the media, every chance he gets, just for a cheap vote? Showing up on ALL critical incident scenes and letting all deputies involved know he supports them? Taking a boat trip? When you find the crime/s he has committed, please contact the FBI Public Corruption Task Force and let them know. Coming on here playing "Ms Cleo" is boring. By the way, I know it feels different to have a Sheriff that actually cares about the little guy. That was definitely foreign during the last administration.

09-28-2013, 03:15 AM
What is Israel going to Federal prison for? Hiring practices you don't agree with? Having visitors in HIS office, you don't agree with? Knowing people who have committed crimes (by the way none have even hinted he was connected to)? Firing people you like? Getting his employees raises? Getting DLE in one uniform? Approving external vest covers? Not blasting his employees all over the media, every chance he gets, just for a cheap vote? Showing up on ALL critical incident scenes and letting all deputies involved know he supports them? Taking a boat trip? When you find the crime/s he has committed, please contact the FBI Public Corruption Task Force and let them know. Coming on here playing "Ms Cleo" is boring. By the way, I know it feels different to have a Sheriff that actually cares about the little guy. That was definitely foreign during the last administration.

Let's keep it simple today Tubby....STFU

10-08-2013, 11:29 PM
Tubbs,

Thank you for the hotline number. But how do you know that they do not already have the information. The alphabet men are very sharp. Plus they cant be hired as a payback by Scott. Because they don't play that game.

10-09-2013, 02:33 AM
Then call them and find out. Little boys talk about it. Real men do something about it. Which one will you turn out to be?

10-10-2013, 12:05 AM
It's all fun and games until the men in black show up in the blacked out Tahoe"s.

10-10-2013, 06:57 AM
Miami's FBI Public Corruption Task Force is waiting for your call. But, I'm sure you'll just keep calling the Keyboard coward hotline. 1800-COWARDS.

10-10-2013, 03:50 PM

How about BSO paying a shyster dade county lawyer big bucks to defend the actions of Lameberti and five other fired high ranking employees, for discrimination and falsifiction, coming soon in the sun sentinel, perhaps as early as this Sunday.

10-11-2013, 04:07 PM

How about BSO paying a shyster dade county lawyer big bucks to defend the actions of Lameberti and five other fired high ranking employees, for discrimination and falsifiction, coming soon in the sun sentinel, perhaps as early as this Sunday.

Mighty quiet tubby, watch the papers like everyone else!

10-11-2013, 04:42 PM
So you want me to comment on a story that hasn't been published yet? Ok.

10-22-2013, 11:26 PM
Brittany is da bomb !