PDA

View Full Version : Shooting

09-21-2013, 03:39 PM
Cop in North Carolina shoots reported burglar, who was UNARMED.......Cop gets arrested. :cop:

3 Cops in Coconut Creek shoot at reported burglar, who was unarmed........NOT EVEN AN INVESTIGATION....... :shock:

Yet, a 4 page I.A. and countless hours/salary for alledged DAVID misuse?? :lol:

09-21-2013, 07:43 PM
The guy in North Carolina was not a burglar. He was an accident victim seeking help by knocking on doors at night. When the deceased spotted police he ran towards them and one of the officers ordered him to stop. The deceased continued running towards them for help and was shot 11 eleven times. He was not armed, just injured and possibly disoriented from rolling his vehicle in a single car accident. The officer was charged with voluntary manslaughter which was appropriate in this case.

09-21-2013, 09:14 PM
The guy in North Carolina was not a burglar. He was an accident victim seeking help by knocking on doors at night. When the deceased spotted police he ran towards them and one of the officers ordered him to stop. The deceased continued running towards them for help and was shot 11 eleven times. He was not armed, just injured and possibly disoriented from rolling his vehicle in a single car accident. The officer was charged with voluntary manslaughter which was appropriate in this case.

Who was the cop. Barney or Andy?

09-21-2013, 09:24 PM

I'm so glad we have your first hand knowledge of the investigation. Please do tell us the whole story from all three sides, since you are in the know. Don't come to a quick juddgement without hearing ALL of the facts. Opinions are like azz holes........"

09-22-2013, 01:02 AM
I think my above narrative and comments speak for themselves. In no way can you justify the shooting of unarmed person 11 eleven times.

09-22-2013, 02:14 AM
Cop in North Carolina shoots reported burglar, who was UNARMED.......Cop gets arrested. :cop:

3 Cops in Coconut Creek shoot at reported burglar, who was unarmed........NOT EVEN AN INVESTIGATION....... :shock:

I believe Coconut Creek PD has their own forum. Question the tactics they use on that one. Just to clarify, this is the BSO forum.

09-22-2013, 03:22 AM

I believe Coconut Creek PD has their own forum. Question the tactics they use on that one. Just to clarify, this is the BSO forum.

If he's a BSO employee, he has a right to comment about anything law enforcement related on the site.

09-22-2013, 05:13 AM

Hey dumbazz, just to clarify, get off your high horse and go **** yourself. You're a collapsed star with proprietary rights of all things negative. I don't see a "Mod" number preceding your name, so I guess you'll have to put up with the rest of us.

How is that computer stand holding up? :roll:

09-22-2013, 01:50 PM

Andy was always unarmed :devil:

09-22-2013, 06:24 PM

Andy was always unarmed :devil:

Barney never had bullets in this gun :(