PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Supports Second Amendment... NOT!

09-20-2013, 01:01 AM
So the Sheriff is pushing for the ban on assault rifles using the Navy Yard shooting as a scapegoat when really a shotgun was used.

So we should ban all shotguns now? No Mr. Sheriff, you do not support the Second Amendment - why should I not have the right as a law abiding citizen to own an assault rifle to protect myself against criminals that have access to them, which banned or not, they will always find a way to acquire one.

Quote by Sheriff S. Israel:

Navy Yard Shooting – Many of you have already heard about the shooting that occurred on Monday at the Naval Sea Systems Command Headquarters in Washington, D.C., where 12 innocent people lost their lives. This incident is the latest in a long line of tragic incidents involving powerful semi-automatic weapons. While I support the Second Amendment and the right to bear arms, this tragedy is yet another reminder of the need to implement responsible gun control measures and restore the ban on assault rifles in our Country.

09-20-2013, 01:08 AM
Hey dummy. 12 people died and that is what you're going to hang your anti Israel quest on? 12 bodies? That speaks for itself.

09-20-2013, 01:16 AM
Hey dummy. 12 people died and that is what you're going to hang your anti Israel quest on? 12 bodies? That speaks for itself.

Hey dummy - more innocent people who are law abiding citizens will die if our Second Amendment rights are violated. This is not an anti-Israel quest - this is an anti-Second Amendment violation quest.

May those 12 rest in peace and my heart goes out to their friends and family. But you, dummy, are ignoring the bigger picture.

09-20-2013, 01:48 AM
How is his opinion, violating peoples second amendment rights? Come on bro, be real. The OP went fishing, he just used dirty bait.

09-20-2013, 01:51 AM
that's it I've had enough with this guys politics being jammed into everything he does here at the Sheriffs Office...this guy does not represent my political views and furthermore I do not let my political views shaped the way I do my job as a law enforcement office.....I am embarassed

09-20-2013, 01:55 AM
I understand but, when you are elected Sheriff, you can inject your opinion into your agency. Navarro did it. Jenne did it. Lamberti did it and now the current Sheriff is doing it. When you become Sheriff, you can change all of that and take politics out of this and ALL police agencies. Good Luck and you've got my vote. Guest for Broward Sheriff 2016

09-20-2013, 02:47 AM
I understand but, when you are elected Sheriff, you can inject your opinion into your agency. Navarro did it. Jenne did it. Lamberti did it and now the current Sheriff is doing it. When you become Sheriff, you can change all of that and take politics out of this and ALL police agencies. Good Luck and you've got my vote. Guest for Broward Sheriff 2016

This guy did it, that guy did it, it's ok that now my guy does it. WTF can you once look at what your boy does and do it objectively.

09-20-2013, 04:28 AM
People like Israel lobbied successfully for the disarming of our SOLDIERS on MILITARY BASES. How stupid is THAT? Had they had even just M9s they could have taken that azzhole out before 12 people had to die. If the AWB comes back, Tubbs, are you going to be the first person to turn yours in to honor the spirit of the ban?

09-20-2013, 10:29 AM
So the Sheriff is pushing for the ban on assault rifles using the Navy Yard shooting as a scapegoat when really a shotgun was used.

So we should ban all shotguns now? No Mr. Sheriff, you do not support the Second Amendment - why should I not have the right as a law abiding citizen to own an assault rifle to protect myself against criminals that have access to them, which banned or not, they will always find a way to acquire one.

Quote by Sheriff S. Israel:

Navy Yard Shooting – Many of you have already heard about the shooting that occurred on Monday at the Naval Sea Systems Command Headquarters in Washington, D.C., where 12 innocent people lost their lives. This incident is the latest in a long line of tragic incidents involving powerful semi-automatic weapons. While I support the Second Amendment and the right to bear arms, this tragedy is yet another reminder of the need to implement responsible gun control measures and restore the ban on assault rifles in our Country.

You can not, in the same sentence, support the 2nd amendment and want gun control implemented. The 2nd amendment clearly states the "right to bear arms will not be infringed upon".....so the statement itself is hypocritical and moronic.

Again, nothing offered up by the liberals would have stopped this from happening. The suspect had top secret naval clearance, do you think he would have been stopped purchasing a shotgun? Again, people (like SI) are trampling on the deaths of 12 people to make political points, when there isn't a single proposal by the liberals that would have prevented what happened in DC.

09-20-2013, 11:54 AM
that's it I've had enough with this guys politics being jammed into everything he does here at the Sheriffs Office...this guy does not represent my political views and furthermore I do not let my political views shaped the way I do my job as a law enforcement office.....I am embarassed

Then run for sheriff. But Israel didn't mislead the voters. He always said he supported gun control. No way you can be shocked that he's still openly supporting the same issues he ran on.