PDA

View Full Version : Good job

09-19-2013, 10:23 PM
I agree with the fact that there a few that care, most that don't and a small few that are over-zealous and blindly ignorant. You, Tubbz, are either in the latter category or your are a TROLL. Either way, the fact that Israel is the way he is can't be worsened or cleaned up anymore by you, them or anyone but Israel.

Tubbs is a troll. Those who respond to him are soft-centered children.

Kudos goes out to all the BSO Brothers and Sisters called upon in these last few weeks to put themselves in harm's way to protect all others.

09-21-2013, 03:49 PM
Shouldn't the two senior citizens working the beach area in District 11 that were injured be retired by now?

09-21-2013, 04:27 PM
Shouldn't the two senior citizens working the beach area in District 11 that were injured be retired by now?

Depends....how old are they? Are they physically fit? Can YOU do a better job? I think not. So STFU stupid.

09-21-2013, 04:41 PM

Depends....how old are they? Are they physically fit? Can YOU do a better job? I think not. So STFU stupid.
Answers to your ridiculous questions: in their 60's, no and yes.

09-21-2013, 07:26 PM
60 yoa and road patrol LE..Crazy ..Need to retire or get a job at a gate house...

09-21-2013, 08:06 PM
60 yoa and road patrol LE..Crazy ..Need to retire or get a job at a gate house...

I agree we have many in their late 60's and its a real safety hazard for everyone. If you are Lt. Or above and or not on the road it's ok but to be on the road pushing 70 is a safety concern. This is why most big city againcies have mandatory retirement age.

09-21-2013, 09:07 PM

I agree we have many in their late 60's and its a real safety hazard for everyone. If you are Lt. Or above and or not on the road it's ok but to be on the road pushing 70 is a safety concern. This is why most big city againcies have mandatory retirement age.

Those guys are R.O.A.D. (Retired on active duty)

09-25-2013, 09:03 AM

Those guys are R.O.A.D. (Retired on active duty)

Can I bid to get a gatehouse assignment?