PDA

View Full Version : Deputy Ticket Stamper

09-19-2013, 10:54 AM
I had the opportunity to go to a trial at the Central Courthouse this week and after the trial I met with Deputy Ticket Stamper in the lobby who validates the parking vouchers for law enforcement employees. As a BSO employee and county tax payer I am dumbfounded as to why there is a deputy making approximately 80K a year plus benefits to perform this function. I would think that in these lean economic times, someone else could do it. How about a CSA or other civilian type to do it? This deputy I met was an older, black female. I don't know if this is her sole function or not. Can anyone weigh in on this?

09-19-2013, 12:20 PM
Yeah, mind your own business.

09-19-2013, 12:23 PM
Probably because an armed man came into the exit door a few years ago wanting to kill himself. They want an armed certified Deputy in the main lobby not a just an armed security guard.

I hope that answers your question (civilian) now go to the clerks office and pay your fine.

09-19-2013, 12:26 PM
Probably because an armed man came into the exit door a few years ago wanting to kill himself. They want an armed certified Deputy in the main lobby not a just an armed security guard.

I hope that answers your question (civilian) now go to the clerks office and pay your fine.
Excuse me illiterate jackass, I said I was an employee, not a civilian.

09-19-2013, 01:52 PM
I must agree with everyone else, dumb azz. If you're not sworn, you're a civilian. Dumb azz. And I'll bet you're the same dumb azz that plastered the black females background on this site a few weeks ago. You must be a total putz, you claim to be a BSO employee but, you got cited in the county you work in? Wow, people must love you

09-19-2013, 02:08 PM
I must agree with everyone else, dumb azz. If you're not sworn, you're a civilian. Dumb azz. And I'll bet you're the same dumb azz that plastered the black females background on this site a few weeks ago. You must be a total putz, you claim to be a BSO employee but, you got cited in the county you work in? Wow, people must love you

You should really go back and beat up your elementary school teachers who failed to teach you how to read. The oroginal poster stated he/she was in the courthouse for a TRIAL, yet you turn it into he/she was cited in the county they work in, so your B.S. sounds better. Time for you to get back on your meds, Tubsy. The voices are starting to takeover.

09-19-2013, 02:14 PM
Because I saw through that BS. What BSO employee is going to trial and NEVER saw the numerous District 6 deputies assigned at the Courthouse? It's a civilian, dumb azz. That information desk deputy has only been posted there for the past 16 years or so. Wake up or go away. Dumb azz

09-19-2013, 04:43 PM
"And I'll bet you're the same dumb azz that plastered the black females background on this site a few weeks ago."

That was me and I wasn't talking about this particular Deputy. I don't know what division the person I was talking about works in, but I saw her at the Courthouse. This is how rumors get started. Hopefully you don't work in investigations.

I would rather have more BSO in the courthouse than Wackenhut, they are the least trained people in the building and some are armed. Scary thought.

09-19-2013, 06:02 PM
Once again, you can't get a straight answer on here with all the immature narrow minded answers. I was wondering why one of my co-workers is sitting at a desk stamping parking tickets and was wondering if this is all she does. Just thought it could be accomplished more economically that's all.

09-19-2013, 06:59 PM
Well here is your answer. Since you're an employee here you should have asked her. Us real employees know they are there and their other functions. But, I guess a nosey civilian, claiming to be an employee, would be too afraid to approach a "scary looking cop" and ask a question, any employee that goes to 201 should know. Ask your command what they do at the courthouse if you really need to know. I hope this helps Britney, fish somewhere else for your latest story.

09-19-2013, 07:13 PM
Once again, you can't get a straight answer on here with all the immature narrow minded answers. I was wondering why one of my co-workers is sitting at a desk stamping parking tickets and was wondering if this is all she does. Just thought it could be accomplished more economically that's all.

You were told once Mr Citizen, but I will say it again, courthouses have been the scenes of horrific acts of gun violence across the country. The Broward courthouse had a deranged armed man a couple of years ago enter via an exit door....in cases lke that you don't want a CSA or a civilian like yourself sitting there do you?..What are you going to do, use harsh language?

09-19-2013, 08:30 PM
Wow, you guys need some serious help. You are extremely paranoid and I don't even know who this Britney person is.

09-19-2013, 09:13 PM
Yep I'm so paranoid, need you to ask your command what they do at the courthouse. Why would you come on here and ask a question you could easily get the answer from your command? Sorry Mr/Ms Civilian look elsewhere for your answers about tax payer spending

09-19-2013, 09:31 PM
"Excuse me illiterate jackass, I said I was an employee, not a civilian".

Well a$$wipe, if you are an employee, you have got to be the most dumbest I have seen and trust me I have been here 26 years.

You must not go to many trials "A$$WIPE", likes Tubbs said the Deputy has been posted there for MANY years.

09-19-2013, 09:58 PM
Well here is your answer. Since you're an employee here you should have asked her. Us real employees know they are there and their other functions. But, I guess a nosey civilian, claiming to be an employee, would be too afraid to approach a "scary looking cop" and ask a question, any employee that goes to 201 should know. Ask your command what they do at the courthouse if you really need to know. I hope this helps Britney, fish somewhere else for your latest story.

Damn Dude, why are you so defensive with a simple question. During Lamberti's reign there was all kinds of waste of resources pointed out. Now, do you honestly believe your savior has gotten rid of them in 9 months? This person was simple pointing out an apparent waste of resources and was wondering if there was a more economical way to get that particular function done without paying a topped out deputy to do it. Yet, you scream at this poster like he/she is attacking your savior.

You phucking jamoke, what is wrong with you. You call someone a dumbazz, ridicule there thought and for what? Because they asked a question?

I think I just heard SI, he was yelling, "Tubbsy, come here boy, down boy.....heal"

To the original poster, if you do work here, put in an "ask the sheriff" from the intranet link and make the suggestion they find a more economical way to do that particular function. Asking these morons on here is only going to get you lambasted for having an original thought.....but I guess you realize that now.

09-20-2013, 01:05 AM
Ok. I didn't read "topped out deputy" anywhere. Who are you or anyone else to think because you pay taxes, that you have the authority to audit a deputies position. You are obviously not a deputy as you can't see why this question is offensive. I'll go to Wendy's tomorrow and ask them if someone or something can flip those cries better than you. Let's see how you like it. An employee wouldn't be afraid to walk up to one of the other deputies there and ask them, where a nosey civilian would not. Sorry no help with your story on government waste here. Go away Troll

09-20-2013, 05:20 AM
I had the opportunity to go to a trial at the Central Courthouse this week and after the trial I met with Deputy Ticket Stamper in the lobby who validates the parking vouchers for law enforcement employees. As a BSO employee and county tax payer I am dumbfounded as to why there is a deputy making approximately 80K a year plus benefits to perform this function. I would think that in these lean economic times, someone else could do it. How about a CSA or other civilian type to do it? This deputy I met was an older, black female. I don't know if this is her sole function or not. Can anyone weigh in on this?
I shall attempt to enlighten you. The courthouse is the place that mother's or loose custody of their children, it is the place that people are adjudicated as guilty of crimes that can send them to prison for life or for a few months. It is a place that can mediate a multimillion dollar lawsuit. When you are on the winning side of these issues, everything is great. When you are on the losing side of these things chaos violence and human life threats are a second away. The front doors are where these threats are most likely going to be caught. The screeners at the metal detectors are unarmed. The deputy at that desk is the sole single stopping point to stop that threat. They also have the secondary duties such as stamping those tickets. If you think it can't happen then think again. http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Man- ... 04519.html (http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Man-Brings-Gun-to-Broward-Courthouse-113604519.html)

09-20-2013, 10:27 AM
I shall attempt to enlighten you. The courthouse is the place that mother's or loose custody of their children, it is the place that people are adjudicated as guilty of crimes that can send them to prison for life or for a few months. It is a place that can mediate a multimillion dollar lawsuit. When you are on the winning side of these issues, everything is great. When you are on the losing side of these things chaos violence and human life threats are a second away. The front doors are where these threats are most likely going to be caught. The screeners at the metal detectors are unarmed. The deputy at that desk is the sole single stopping point to stop that threat. They also have the secondary duties such as stamping those tickets. If you think it can't happen then think again. http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Man- ... 04519.html (http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Man-Brings-Gun-to-Broward-Courthouse-113604519.html)
Thank you for your intelligent answer. See how easy that was. I never realized that I work with so many ignorant, paranoid people. Most of you that answered here need some serious mental help. Please see a therapist. Two more years to go and I can escape from you lunatics.

09-20-2013, 02:16 PM
I'm sorry but, I'm still calling BS. The OP had enough forethought as a BSO employee to find Leoaffairs and ask a question but, claimed to not know Britney or Bob. But, not enough to ask one of the other BSO employees that they must work with (if they are truly an employee). Sounds fishy. The OP would rather come on a public forum and ask what may end up not being BSO employees about tax payer waste questions (as they out it), makes a person wonder.

09-20-2013, 05:02 PM
I'm sorry but, I'm still calling BS. The OP had enough forethought as a BSO employee to find Leoaffairs and ask a question but, claimed to not know Britney or Bob. But, not enough to ask one of the other BSO employees that they must work with (if they are truly an employee). Sounds fishy. The OP would rather come on a public forum and ask what may end up not being BSO employees about tax payer waste questions (as they out it), makes a person wonder.
It makes you wonder but you must admit bso has a lot of ignorant employees. It may be just that simple of an explanation

09-21-2013, 01:49 AM
You honestly think that woman is going to stop a threat? She would have to pay attention first in order for that to happen. Including glancing up from her phone that she is glued to as i personally observed.

09-24-2013, 09:19 PM
You honestly think that woman is going to stop a threat? She would have to pay attention first in order for that to happen. Including glancing up from her phone that she is glued to as i personally observed.
Well if she doesn't pay attention than she will be the first target of an armed intruder, shame on her if she's not careful.

09-29-2013, 09:54 PM

So rude to post this.