PDA

View Full Version : Defensive Driving

09-14-2013, 10:09 AM
Any crashes on the midnight shift? :devil:

09-14-2013, 10:12 AM
Any crashes on the midnight shift? :devil:
I guess not, the sergeant and lieutenant still have a job.

09-14-2013, 02:06 PM
[quote="drive careful":14qr8qc2]Any crashes on the midnight shift? :devil:
I guess not, the sergeant and lieutenant still have a job.[/quote:14qr8qc2]
How does the guy who caused the entire mess get his job back and the sergeant and lieutenant get offered retirements? Don't fool yourselves this was a plot to get rid off of those guys who didn't fit in her scheme.

09-15-2013, 12:41 AM
Please let's just let this go.
Let's move forward

09-15-2013, 10:14 AM
Please let's just let this go.
Let's move forward
Yes lets move forward and remember to yield the right of way.

09-16-2013, 02:54 PM
So so tired of the *****ing and moaning, get over it already. Freddy didn't get anyone fired. JP and JO did themselves in. They are two seasoned officers who knew better oh well. As far as working with Freddy , I could work with him just fine. Mind your own. Take care of your own shit , handle your calls, write your reports and that's it. No one knows what we do behind close doors that may not be so savory for the rest of us. Won't tell him to his face but sure can talk shit behind his back.Pu$$ys.

09-16-2013, 07:15 PM
So so tired of the *****ing and moaning, get over it already. Freddy didn't get anyone fired. JP and JO did themselves in. They are two seasoned officers who knew better oh well. As far as working with Freddy , I could work with him just fine. Mind your own. Take care of your own shit , handle your calls, write your reports and that's it. No one knows what we do behind close doors that may not be so savory for the rest of us. Won't tell him to his face but sure can talk shit behind his back.Pu$$ys.
So angry, maybe you can volunteer next time to take his inmate to the Hialeah station for the breath test.

Ah and make sure you get a good Pba lawyer too.

09-30-2013, 04:03 PM
[quote="drive careful"]Any crashes on the midnight shift

Jooooooooo, biatch get out the way, get out the way joooooo, get out the way. Here i come
:devil:

10-04-2013, 01:01 PM
It is so typical you are worried about a crash and not an ongoing FBI investigation on your public officials and town management.