PDA

View Full Version : What are the rasies for this year again?

09-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Just as a reminder, we are due a 5% from the last contracts and a 2% COLA for a total of 7% Oct 1 across the board...correct?

09-10-2013, 11:58 AM
WRONG, DLE= gets 2% in October this year and 2% in October next year. The 5% you keep hearing about is the 5% deps get for their step increases. Thats if we get it. Everything is "SUBJECT TO FUNDING".

09-10-2013, 12:13 PM
WRONG, DLE= gets 2% in October this year and 2% in October next year. The 5% you keep hearing about is the 5% deps get for their step increases. Thats if we get it. Everything is "SUBJECT TO FUNDING".

Wait, they can DENY our step increases?????...And what about Longevity raises?

09-10-2013, 12:25 PM

Wait, they can DENY our step increases?????...And what about Longevity raises?

The sheriff can freeze step and longevity increases if he chooses to. Pay raises have always been subject to funding in every contract we have ever had.

09-11-2013, 03:56 AM
Don't respond to that civilian idiot. We haven't had step increases in years. I guess an employee would have known that. Go away civilian dumb azz

09-11-2013, 05:28 PM
Don't respond to that civilian idiot. We haven't had step increases in years. I guess an employee would have known that. Go away civilian dumb azz

Tubbs...yes we have. They unfroze step raises about 2 years ago. Guys like you and I who are already topped out didn't notice at first. There's a few rookies on my squad who were talking about it the other day.

09-11-2013, 06:27 PM
Dude, Britney and Bob are trolling this site, fishing for their next story.

09-11-2013, 06:42 PM
Dude, Britney and Bob are trolling this site, fishing for their next story.
Well then you should stop texting because your blind defense of every screwed up issue not only draws more attention to it but shows there are more trolls supporting them.