PDA

View Full Version : DOD Morale - all time low!!!

09-10-2013, 05:52 AM
What the hell is happening to DOD? Is it the new administration causing this morale problem? The FOPE? The new Captains? The DOD satellites closing? The early forced bid? Every decision made by DOD Command is bad. Favoritism is worse than before!!!

(DOD) is being cut again!! Wasn't SI and his cronies suppose to correct this problem? All the SI cronies got what they wanted and forgot the promises they made!!!! What a disgrace they are!!!!! Who is really running DOD? Who is responsible for this disgraceful debacle?

09-10-2013, 08:39 AM
What happened to us getting paid the same as the road. Remember that promise he made us?

09-10-2013, 12:03 PM
What happened to us getting paid the same as the road. Remember that promise he made us?

Israel lies all the time. If his lips are moving he is lying. Get used to it.

09-10-2013, 12:07 PM

09-10-2013, 12:10 PM
[quote="Surprised"]What happened to us getting paid the same as the road. Remember that promise he made us?[/quote

Are you freakin joking ??? There is no way the jail and road should be paid the same... I was in detention for 5 years and I am doing so much more work now on the road.

09-10-2013, 12:26 PM
You ignorant jail morons need to stop whining and do your jobs. Here's a news flash you have no business making the same $ as road patrol. Two different jobs. Can you jailers be anymore spoiled?

09-10-2013, 12:47 PM
Sheriff Israel was just telling you what you wanted to hear when he said he would pay DOD and DLE the same. It'll never happen. He was lying to get your votes and it worked!

Be happy with what you have and don't expect anything more. You'll be lucky if Israel doesn't give the jail back to the county so they can privatize it.

09-10-2013, 12:59 PM
What the hell is happening to DOD? Is it the new administration causing this morale problem? The FOPE? The new Captains? The DOD satellites closing? The early forced bid? Every decision made by DOD Command is bad. Favoritism is worse than before!!!

(DOD) is being cut again!! Wasn't SI and his cronies suppose to correct this problem? All the SI cronies got what they wanted and forgot the promises they made!!!! What a disgrace they are!!!!! Who is really running DOD? Who is responsible for this disgraceful debacle?

Kim:

Enjoy your retirement. We know you got fired, but stop trying to stir crap up. You did enough damage to us when you were here.

Love,
Your former deputies

09-10-2013, 04:41 PM

Well, guess what we still have great leaders like LTC KN and his wife. Maybe they can come together and motivate us. Oh yeah, I forgot about Col Palmer and Goldberg.

09-10-2013, 04:53 PM
According to the real statistics - their are more batteries on Detention Deputies than Road Patrol Deputies. Detention Deputies don't have guns in the jail. Many Road Patrol Deputies would never even think about walking into a cell-block with 72-94 violent career criminals without their guns!!

I think that punk Road Patrol Deputy should re-think what he said about detention pay. Detention has more work and danger than you think. Try managing 94 violent criminals by yourself every day. You would never have the balls to even walk into a cell-block by yourself unarmed!!!!!

09-10-2013, 05:38 PM
According to the real statistics - their are more batteries on Detention Deputies than Road Patrol Deputies. Detention Deputies don't have guns in the jail. Many Road Patrol Deputies would never even think about walking into a cell-block with 72-94 violent career criminals without their guns!!

I think that punk Road Patrol Deputy should re-think what he said about detention pay. Detention has more work and danger than you think. Try managing 94 violent criminals by yourself every day. You would never have the balls to even walk into a cell-block by yourself unarmed!!!!!

Like I said I worked in Detention... You must be talking about PRF or Conte if u are referring to "72-94 violent criminals" we those inmates are farrrr far from... More like grown babies fighting over the microwave and tv... I have nothing but respect for my brothers and sisters in detention, but with execption to working intake, the workload and knowledge you need is not even close....and no one in the jail calls their UNITS "cell blocks" do u think u work in Rikers Island?? Lmao

09-10-2013, 06:01 PM
"Try managing 94 violent criminals by yourself every day". Mr. Jailer please stop. You and I both know this is not the case.

09-10-2013, 06:23 PM

According to the "real statistics"? Lol. You jail guards are delusional! No sane or reasonable person thinks jailers deserve the same pay scale as LEO/road patrol. The workload in the jail is light and requires very little skill or brain power. Stop trying to compare the two jobs. You're embarrassing yourself.

There is no question their is more danger on the streets than in the comfort of your control room. Seriously, my belly aches from laughing so hard!

09-10-2013, 07:39 PM
Yes I can tell. The samiches are not the same!

09-10-2013, 08:36 PM
At least we have the same pension as a dle deputy.

09-11-2013, 12:46 AM

you ever wonder why those statistics are the way they are? One of us have to go to the hospital on the road for the sao to not laugh hysterically before dropping battery leo charges. Many times we don't even bother charging them. And you think 94 violent criminals kn a cell unarmed is bad, trying walking or driving down a street with 94 violent criminals who have god knows what on them or around them. I'm not trying to knock your job and I give you credit for what you do but don't knock us either.

09-11-2013, 01:24 AM

Forced bids? Nice try but we requested bids as its stipulated in the contract. As far as morale is concerned, the only ones whose morale is low are those who lost their administrative moves as a result of the elimination of a lot of admin. moves. There is now more seniority bidding across the board. You are either part of the old team or depended on it for advancement. Sorry you are now on the losing team.

09-11-2013, 01:44 AM
[quote="uhavenoclue"]What the hell is happening to DOD? Is it the new administration causing this morale problem? The FOPE? The new Captains? The DOD satellites closing? The early forced bid? Every decision made by DOD Command is bad. Favoritism is worse than before!!!

Forced bids? Nice try but we requested bids as its stipulated in the contract. As far as morale is concerned, the only ones whose morale is low are those who lost their administrative moves as a result of the elimination of a lot of admin. moves. There is now more seniority bidding across the board. You are either part of the old team or depended on it for advancement. Sorry you are now on the losing team.

Well I bet a million Dollars that all the UNION REPS got all their tit jobs with weekends off now, didn't they?!?! :devil: :evil: :evil: :devil: :evil: :evil:

09-11-2013, 02:15 AM

The only reason you feel safe walking into that cell is because you are related to 98 percent of the people in there.

09-11-2013, 04:31 AM
Hoping to get my Tahoe and Big White Leather back soon..

09-11-2013, 05:34 AM
Lol!!! You Road Deputies make me laugh. Most of you can't fight. You are scared to walk into a housing unit with 72 inmates without your guns. Let me tell you something else, there are no control rooms in some of the jails, and even if there are some at the Main Jail and NBB, you must go into the unit's by yourself to do a check every 30 minutes, because if not, the cameras will identify it. On Charlie Shift the inmates are all out of their cells moron. On the road you don't deal with violent bad people all day and night, we do in the jail. Most of your calls are missing cat calls or bull....calls, or dealing with the general public, who are not all violent bad people - moron. Don't try to fool anybody. You guys hide most of the time!!!!!! I am cross-certified, and know what is going on in most districts.

We resolve problems all night moron, including drug cases, batteries, rape, disorderly conduct, assaults on leos, add-charges, etc... Try supervising these violent criminals without back-up most of the time. You would be be too scared without your gun!!!! I am laughing very hard remembering the videos I see of cops getting their ass handed to them in a fight with criminals. You guys can't fight. You mostly hang out eating donuts all night, and when you go to a call you are never alone. Punk!!!!!

We deserve the same pay moron, that is why Palm Beach has parody. When I see cops walk into the jail to interview an inmate, they look scared out of their minds without their guns. The first thing they ask us is "will I be alone with the inmate?" Lol!!!! You are a punk joke!!!!!!!! Lol!!!!! :devil: :devil:

09-11-2013, 10:36 AM
Lol!!! You Road Deputies make me laugh. Most of you can't fight. You are scared to walk into a housing unit with 72 inmates without your guns. Let me tell you something else, there are no control rooms in some of the jails, and even if there are some at the Main Jail and NBB, you must go into the unit's by yourself to do a check every 30 minutes, because if not, the cameras will identify it. On Charlie Shift the inmates are all out of their cells moron. On the road you don't deal with violent bad people all day and night, we do in the jail. Most of your calls are missing cat calls or bull....calls, or dealing with the general public, who are not all violent bad people - moron. Don't try to fool anybody. You guys hide most of the time!!!!!! I am cross-certified, and know what is going on in most districts.

We resolve problems all night moron, including drug cases, batteries, rape, disorderly conduct, assaults on leos, add-charges, etc... Try supervising these violent criminals without back-up most of the time. You would be be too scared without your gun!!!! I am laughing very hard remembering the videos I see of cops getting their ass handed to them in a fight with criminals. You guys can't fight. You mostly hang out eating donuts all night, and when you go to a call you are never alone. Punk!!!!!

We deserve the same pay moron, that is why Palm Beach has parody. When I see cops walk into the jail to interview an inmate, they look scared out of their minds without their guns. The first thing they ask us is "will I be alone with the inmate?" Lol!!!! You are a punk joke!!!!!!!! Lol!!!!! :devil: :devil:

yeah, keep convincing yourselves of that. Very entertaining post.

09-11-2013, 10:42 AM

THIS post proves why the jail needs to be privatized. ....this guy should not be wearing the same uniform as us

09-11-2013, 10:56 AM

THIS post proves why the jail needs to be privatized. ....this guy should not be wearing the same uniform as us

I worked five years at the main jail mostly 8,7, and 4th floors and you know how many reports I did in that time a total of 7 in five years. And they were all for batteries that was it. If there was a big issue the detectives from law enforcement handled it. So this guy is a lying fool. The fact is we played more hands of spades in the control room than actual work. It was a joke. Because your cross certified doesn't mean you know what we do on the road and because you work in the jail doesn't mean you know how to fight. There is plenty of jailers that do not know how to fight. You idiot. I've worked both jobs and know for a fact jailers do not and will not get paid the same as the road in Broward county. So go back to handing out toilet paper dummy.

09-11-2013, 11:36 AM
You are the liar! You were probably a maintenance tech. at the Main Jail. If you only did 7 reports in 5 years, you were hiding from the job, because you were scared to work. You were probably the type of Deputy who is scared of confrontation. You were scared of inmates on the 8th and 4th floor, that is why you never had any use of force reports. What proves that is you admit you were playing cards in the control room hiding. Lol!!!!!!

You don't belong in the same uniform as me - lazy moron. You are the type of cop who hides at the donut shop and gas station all night pretending to be a tough guy. I know the truth, you are a scared punk hiding with your gun on your hip afraid of confrontation. Like I said earlier, not all your calls are dealing with bad guys. We deal with bad guys all day and night!!!! We can't sit in control rooms like you did hiding, because of mandated 30 minute checks having to be completed.

The jail is different now, with more high tech cameras etc... We can't sit around playing cards like your scared ass did. You are not fooling anyone punk!!!!!! You probably can't even write a report to save your life. You won't even enter a jail cell alone, because your scared. Lol!!!!!!!!! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

09-11-2013, 11:47 AM
I agree. Most cops are punks without their guns. They get their ass kicked by most thugs on the street. Just look at the reality T.V. videos. Lol They don't deal with dangerous situations every day, most of their calls are bull.... calls. My dog is missing, my neighbor is playing loud music, someone threatened me at Publix, then you get there and the suspect is gone. Lol. Cops like to pretend all their calls are bank robberies and armed robbery. We know your hiding behind the donut shop fat punk. lol :devil: :devil: :devil:

09-11-2013, 11:50 AM
DOD we don't care. Go to your own forum. Stfu

09-11-2013, 12:08 PM
This is our forum punk! When is the last time you won a fight with a bad guy? Lol! You need your gun to be tough! Lol lol lol :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

09-11-2013, 01:31 PM

09-11-2013, 01:49 PM
The posts written be these uneducated jailers are very sad. Especially the genius who wrote that the jail deserves "parody" with road patrol. At least if you're going to ask for "parity" know how to spell it, but then again you're a jailer so that might be asking too much.

I didn't realize fighting was one of the qualifications to becoming a jailer or road deputy. That couldn't be anymore of an ignorant statement. We all know everyone in the jail is Mike Tyson now. The chances of a jailer getting into a fistfight with an inmate are slim to none. If, by chance, it did happen it would be broken up in seconds by all the other jailers.

If fighting is so important than maybe a career in MMA would be better for you tough jailers. However, I'm sure the comfort of pushing buttons, handing out toilet paper and following the nurse around like a zombie are much more appealing.

There is such a light workload in the jail and many skate by in a fog because it requires very little thought. Please, don't embarrass yourself further. If you're happy being a turn key that's great. All the power to you, but by no means try to compare your pathetic rear ends to the bravest men and women of law enforcement.

09-11-2013, 03:22 PM
i dont UNDERSTAND IT Ira Soprano got 2 bars and a big chunck of DOD money

09-11-2013, 03:59 PM
i dont UNDERSTAND IT Ira Soprano got 2 bars and a big chunck of DOD money

What's this? We're in the Navy?

09-11-2013, 04:33 PM
i hope the admin bids are kept to a minimum & the union f_ _ k boys have to bid
like the rest of the troops. all the female's that snuggle up to the Lt's who can't even
manage to make a schedule or wear the proper uniform, hope the go thru baptism under fire instead of clerk jobs withlittle inmate contact or even better yet have to actually work in the female unit.

good news is 2 LT's ARE RETIRING = GOOD RIDDENCE & thank god although useless
and do nothings, you did not get arrested and embarrass the agency.

the admin moves have been a morale buster ever since inception, these so called valuable
people supposedly can'tbe replaced. i call b.s. on all levels, instead of conducting a
useless 40 hour in service week, actually teach and train people something relevant to
work they do everyday, i have more in service time than my academy ever was and every
class just about was uselss to me unless we had a legal update.

p.s. sheriff... the hiring standards were lowered and we have garbage hired wearing a a badge, potential inmates with a badge, same with the road. put a end to it.

09-11-2013, 04:42 PM
This is directed to the ignorant Road Deputy who thinks he is smarter than all Detention Deputies, which by itself is a very ignorant statement! Would you like me to correct your writing? You write like a 3rd grader. Palm Beach Sheriff's Office has "Parity" for a reason, because both jobs have dangers. These dangers are of different types, but again, because you are ignorant, I will explain again:

#1 Road Deputies carry guns. Detention Deputies can't carry a weapon inside the jail. That means you have a major deterrent, we don't. #2 We are alone unarmed with approximately 72-94 inmates (heavily out-numbered) very capable of violent behavior. #3 Detention Deputies deal with all bad guys (criminals) all day and all night, the Road does not. Most of your calls are not always dealing with criminals, you deal with the general public quite often (normal citizens who need assistance) with many bull...calls, and you are hiding behind the donut shop quite often. You can't fool us moron.

How much thought goes into your job? We do just as many investigations as you do. Just different types of investigations. Your biggest investigation is what donut store you will hide at. Or what type of donut you will eat today? Lol!!! You don't deal with aggravated battery calls all day, and get involved in high speed chases every day. You are delusional! In fact, there are more batteries on Detention Deputies than Road Deputies moron. Look up the statistics. I forgot, you don't know how to look up the statistics. You are "too busy" "thinking" about your next donut, or next traffic citation you will write to an old grandmother, because you are too scared to stop two young gangbangers on the street. Lol Lol :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

The problem is you don't realize we should respect each other, because we are a team. I have always looked out for Road Patrol every time I see them make a traffic stop. At times, I stop and watch to make sure you are ok, and don't need back-up. Unfortunately, because your hatred for Detention Deputies has warped your sense of rational thinking, you can't respect anyone, so this is the reason I have defended the honorable profession of Detention, because you are too scared to do it. Now come back with your ignorant comments that you are Sherlock Holmes and "sooooooo smart." Lol Lol :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

09-11-2013, 07:04 PM
Why can't we all just get along? The sandbox is big enough for everyone to play in...Well maybe not Tubby! The agency needs both departments, DLE and DOD. So get over it!

And as an FYI - Morale is at an all time low EVERYWHERE!

09-11-2013, 11:08 PM
This is directed to the ignorant Road Deputy who thinks he is smarter than all Detention Deputies, which by itself is a very ignorant statement! Would you like me to correct your writing? You write like a 3rd grader. Palm Beach Sheriff's Office has "Parity" for a reason, because both jobs have dangers. These dangers are of different types, but again, because you are ignorant, I will explain again:

#1 Road Deputies carry guns. Detention Deputies can't carry a weapon inside the jail. That means you have a major deterrent, we don't. #2 We are alone unarmed with approximately 72-94 inmates (heavily out-numbered) very capable of violent behavior. #3 Detention Deputies deal with all bad guys (criminals) all day and all night, the Road does not. Most of your calls are not always dealing with criminals, you deal with the general public quite often (normal citizens who need assistance) with many bull...calls, and you are hiding behind the donut shop quite often. You can't fool us moron.

How much thought goes into your job? We do just as many investigations as you do. Just different types of investigations. Your biggest investigation is what donut store you will hide at. Or what type of donut you will eat today? Lol!!! You don't deal with aggravated battery calls all day, and get involved in high speed chases every day. You are delusional! In fact, there are more batteries on Detention Deputies than Road Deputies moron. Look up the statistics. I forgot, you don't know how to look up the statistics. You are "too busy" "thinking" about your next donut, or next traffic citation you will write to an old grandmother, because you are too scared to stop two young gangbangers on the street. Lol Lol :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

The problem is you don't realize we should respect each other, because we are a team. I have always looked out for Road Patrol every time I see them make a traffic stop. At times, I stop and watch to make sure you are ok, and don't need back-up. Unfortunately, because your hatred for Detention Deputies has warped your sense of rational thinking, you can't respect anyone, so this is the reason I have defended the honorable profession of Detention, because you are too scared to do it. Now come back with your ignorant comments that you are Sherlock Holmes and "sooooooo smart." Lol Lol :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

"Parody" wasn't a spelling error, (Parity). It wasn't like you were a letter off and misspelled the word. "Parody" is a completely different word and meaning. Doesn't sound like you're too bright.

"This is directed to the ignorant Road Deputy who thinks he is smarter than all Detention Deputies, which by itself is a very ignorant statement"

Are you referring to the ignorant statement you just wrote that I quoted above? If someone "thinks" he is smarter that is not a statement. I think you're confused.

Great joke about doughnuts. I never heard that before. Very original. If your jailer skills are anything like your comedic skills the taxpayers are in trouble.

The reasons you listed for parity are nonsense and absurd. It doesn't take much skill to push buttons or hand out toilet paper, tough guy. Sorry if your feelings are hurt. It's not like you're a rocket scientist! Be thankful you have a job because in the private sector nobody would even look at your application.

I don't hate detention jailers. It just gets tiring hearing an uneducated imbecile, like yourself, complain and whine about getting the same pay as road patrol. I know the job you do. It's not difficult and has very little danger contrary to your Walt Disney stories. I mean look at the way you write, "snicker, snicker, snicker", "Lol, Lol". You look like a complete fool. You can't even articulate a reasonable argument. You sound like a child.

You work in a jail, pal. It's not even like you work in a maximum security prison. The former sheriff got it correct. You're nothing more than control room techs. Period. Now, go back home and pretend you're a real cop with your baby momma.

09-12-2013, 01:36 AM
This is directed to the Road Deputy moron. Sir, you write like a retard. I agree with the Detention Deputy argument over yours. You are missing the point! You don't deal with bad guys all day and night. Detention Deputies do. He is also a much better writer than you. The word parity was spelled wrong on purpose, you missed the point. (You are the parody moron.) It appears you are the joke. You are not smarter than a 2nd grader. You also are probably a very lazy Deputy. It shows by the way you structure your writing and argument. Too many toilet paper remarks etc... You are not original. You also sound like a coward. Go eat another donut and hide. Punk!

09-12-2013, 02:06 AM
This is directed to the Road Deputy moron. Sir, you write like a retard. I agree with the Detention Deputy argument over yours. You are missing the point! You don't deal with bad guys all day and night. Detention Deputies do. He is also a much better writer than you. The word parity was spelled wrong on purpose, you missed the point. (You are the parody moron.) It appears you are the joke. You are not smarter than a 2nd grader. You also are probably a very lazy Deputy. It shows by the way you structure your writing and argument. Too many toilet paper remarks etc... You are not original. You also sound like a coward. Go eat another donut and hide. Punk!

Lol.

You agree with the detention deputy? You are the incompetent detention deputy that wrote the prior post. Could you be anymore of an idiot? Hard to believe, but I'm guessing you could.

Parity wasn't spelled wrong on purpose, fool. You spelled it like that before myself or anyone even posted in response to you.

By the way "donut" is spelled "doughnut"! Let me guess that was spelled wrong on purpose too. I'm laughing so hard I just spit the coffee out of my mouth. A genius you're not.

Be happy with jailer duties because you're not bright enough for anything else. Now, make yourself useful and help pass out dinner trays. to the big bad inmates.

09-12-2013, 04:55 AM
You have something else in your mouth as well. Lol. Look at the way you place your commas in your sentences. Lol. You can't write sir. You are incorrect with the sentence structure. You are correct about the way you spelled "doughnut." That was also done on purpose to prove you are a "doughnut" eating coward! Of course you don't realize you were punked! I did that to prove your incompetence. You are a doughnut and a comedic parody who got punked! You are highly stupid. Of course you will deny all this. Go get your shine-box and eat your doughnut, while you are hiding behind the gas station tonight coward!!!!

09-12-2013, 05:18 AM
I agree. That cop is very stupid. Wow.

09-12-2013, 12:48 PM
You have something else in your mouth as well. Lol. Look at the way you place your commas in your sentences. Lol. You can't write sir. You are incorrect with the sentence structure. You are correct about the way you spelled "doughnut." That was also done on purpose to prove you are a "doughnut" eating coward! Of course you don't realize you were punked! I did that to prove your incompetence. You are a doughnut and a comedic parody who got punked! You are highly stupid. Of course you will deny all this. Go get your shine-box and eat your doughnut, while you are hiding behind the gas station tonight coward!!!!

You mean you were spelling all those words wrong on purpose to punk me? Wow! You really got me. That was brilliant! Maybe you can get with the producers of the tv show Punked and give them your skit.

Hey, I bet you punked all your teachers through grade school with all your misspelled words and failed tests. All this time the teachers thought you were mentally challenged when you were actually punking them to.

News flash: You're not getting parity.

09-12-2013, 12:56 PM
I don't have a problem with the jail but, lets be real here. Not every call on the road is a 33 call and not everyone working in the jail is dealing with hardcore inmates. Someone wrote about BS calls, like barking dogs. This call might be BS but, someone called CDC because this dog was bothering them. On the road we help people with problems, that's what we do. In the jail, how do any of you help people? Both jobs have their dangers but, to claim that basically all jailers are MMA training all day at work is rediculous. Lets all just understand we have different jobs and leave it at that.

09-12-2013, 04:53 PM
I honestly don't think morale is low. But what's up with promotions?

09-12-2013, 07:06 PM
Wow you all really hate each other.. This would make an interesting report. Front page news. I love it. Makes for great entertainment. Although, I must add, it's a bit sad.

09-12-2013, 07:07 PM
I honestly don't think morale is low. But what's up with promotions?

Tell me more...

09-12-2013, 08:28 PM
I think the DOD Deputies are mostly concerned with the satellites closing. What is up with that?

09-12-2013, 10:03 PM
I think the DOD Deputies are mostly concerned with the satellites closing. What is up with that?

most hold enough senority to bid for decent days off downtown if they are going to stay in central intake, unless these useless cut throat hooligans are allowed to get a
admin move in which done are deserving at all....not 1 deputy deserves a admin move. the police chief's are gonna have a field day bashing the county commission
when they have to take their goons to main jail and wait while ft Lauderdale has a van load of 12 already there, a prison run bringinging idiots back on writ's of habeous corpus, they can assign a road deputy to direct traffic at the gate.
it's gonna be a great political showdown and standoff.

09-12-2013, 10:41 PM

Are all the satellites closing. And when? This is going to suck

09-13-2013, 03:54 AM
No. Just two satellites are closing. I believe eventually they will be re-opened.

09-13-2013, 03:55 AM
FOPE has done a great job! Especially Deputy Olive and Sgt. Marciano!

#1 There will be less Admin. moves.

#2 We are getting more control room jobs back, which means we are only down 11 positions. Furthermore, with less Admin. moves we are ahead of the game with more good positions available on a bid.

#3 We are getting a 2% percent raise! In the private sector, people are looking for jobs!

#4 Our Health Insurance cost is staying the same.

#5 There are far less certified (DOD) staff members having IA cases sanctioned against them.

Sheriff Israel and the FOPE have made a great difference in (DOD). If you don't realize this, then you are not very intelligent. You are obviously one of the Lamberti Admin. staff members who still has sour grapes in your mouth. God bless the FOPE, Dep. Olive, Sgt. Marciano, and Sheriff Israel. Keep up the great work and thank you for caring!

09-13-2013, 12:08 PM
No. Just two satellites are closing. I believe eventually they will be re-opened.

Wrong. All three are closing, dumbass.

09-14-2013, 06:26 PM
Can I just get a samich?

09-14-2013, 11:28 PM
Less admin moves for the jails. Captain "No Sick Time" Goldsmug has his own agenda when it comes to admin moves. He will continue pulling Sgts and Deputies for SOU. He has made a lot of promises. Just pay attention after the bids. Morale is at an all time low.

09-14-2013, 11:43 PM
Less admin moves for the jails. Captain "No Sick Time" Goldsmug has his own agenda when it comes to admin moves. He will continue pulling Sgts and Deputies for SOU. He has made a lot of promises. Just pay attention after the bids. Morale is at an all time low.

How does one get into the special forces unit?

09-16-2013, 02:02 AM
The criteria for working under the biggest smuck in BSO known as Captain Goldberg
1. Buy him lunch
2. Be a former mistress
3. Wash his take home unit
4. Kiss his butt
5. Donate your sick time to him
6. Be a cruise consultant with free perks
7. Be a slug just like him