PDA

View Full Version : Israel & PBA Problemd

09-10-2013, 03:39 AM
The marriage is coming to an end. Our useless PBA President told Reps he talked to the Sheriff and said he was okay with him holding our pay raise and it might be okay to delay our cost of living raise until the Commission passes the budget. We are getting sold out by Marano, especially since 8 Reps were retaliated against and transferred by the Sheriff and PBA President Marano stood idol and did nothing. We have has a Rep retaliated against and on suspension for months by the Sheriff in a retaliation deal with Marano who again hasn't done anything about it. O yeah. Dont forget our homicide detective was retaliated against to and bounced to where else?? Pompano. The Sheriff and Marano both blow

09-10-2013, 03:54 AM
I agree. Marano hates BSO. If this was at HPD it would be a all out war. He does this all the time to Hallandale PD too. He did sit back while Israel screwed over at least eight reps which is against the law. If it happens to Reps with no consequences, it will continue all the time to others.

09-10-2013, 04:30 AM
Retaliated against the reps? Are these the same Reps that sold out the members for a Lamberti endorsement. I'm sorry, don't shed any tears for them

09-10-2013, 10:34 AM
Retaliated against the reps? Are these the same Reps that sold out the members for a Lamberti endorsement. I'm sorry, don't shed any tears for them

Nice bro.

09-10-2013, 11:17 AM

Retaliated against? It is just a job assignment. Isn't what they told others that were transferred by Scumberti?

09-10-2013, 11:19 AM
You wanted Hope and Change....enjoy it

09-10-2013, 11:44 AM
The marriage is coming to an end. Our useless PBA President told Reps he talked to the Sheriff and said he was okay with him holding our pay raise and it might be okay to delay our cost of living raise until the Commission passes the budget. We are getting sold out by Marano, especially since 8 Reps were retaliated against and transferred by the Sheriff and PBA President Marano stood idol and did nothing. We have has a Rep retaliated against and on suspension for months by the Sheriff in a retaliation deal with Marano who again hasn't done anything about it. O yeah. Dont forget our homicide detective was retaliated against to and bounced to where else?? Pompano. The Sheriff and Marano both blow

Total fiction. The raises do not kick in until October 1 under the contract, and the county budget hearings will be over about 10 days before then. Thus, it is impossible for this scare scenario you wrote to actually occur and "delay" our raises. Moron.

09-10-2013, 12:28 PM

Total fiction. The raises do not kick in until October 1 under the contract, and the county budget hearings will be over about 10 days before then. Thus, it is impossible for this scare scenario you wrote to actually occur and "delay" our raises. Moron.

Then why's Lee Martn running around saying the same thing to all of us? Is he early campaigning for his buddy Granteed or still trying to become the next PBA President?

09-10-2013, 01:27 PM
Lee Martin is the best Rep we have. He works his ass off for every member. Nobody has ever heard him make any remarks or comments about the crap you wrote. And I hope Granteed from Hollywood does run. He would be much better than what we have now. F off you idiot.

09-10-2013, 02:27 PM
You serve at the pleasure of the elected official. Nothing more.
If you think you can strong arm the poster child of the party hacks in this county, you need a urine test.

09-10-2013, 03:12 PM
If you think you can strong arm the poster child of the party hacks in this county, you need a urine test.

True dat!

09-10-2013, 05:03 PM

the days of working at the pleasure of a elected official has been gone for about
18 years, get a up-date on your old news and report it.

09-10-2013, 06:32 PM
Entire PBA Board sucks. Time for all of them to go and stop sucking up our money doing nothing to help the membership. Why are they still in power? Time for a revolution! :cop:

09-10-2013, 07:36 PM
Maybe you fools will finally vote for a new union next year

09-10-2013, 08:36 PM
Your full of shit about Lee Martin. You must be a do boy. I have had to go to the guy many times on different stuff and he has always went out of his way. Who cares about his business, except I would be happy for him and his family making a ton of money. Sounds like your jealous ass is working your shift, tons of details, has an ex-wife and is loaded with depth!!! Your jealous anger is showing and hatred for someone who even after being fired came back strong for the sake of his family. Your a **** head so go climb back under the Sheriff's desk and do what you do best BLOW HARD!!!

09-10-2013, 09:18 PM
Your full of shit about Lee Martin. You must be a do boy. I have had to go to the guy many times on different stuff and he has always went out of his way. Who cares about his business, except I would be happy for him and his family making a ton of money. Sounds like your jealous ass is working your shift, tons of details, has an ex-wife and is loaded with depth!!! Your jealous anger is showing and hatred for someone who even after being fired came back strong for the sake of his family. Your a **** head so go climb back under the Sheriff's desk and do what you do best BLOW HARD!!!

Lee Martin is the Jenne/no, wait Lamberti/Grantted/Israel do boy. Hard to keep track of whose ass he's kissing this week. You'll see. I worked with the lazy azz slob in Weston. He never worked a day in his life. Couldn't get his lard azz out of his chair unless it was to hit the all you can eat buffet. Too busy trailing after his celebrity pals and trying to relive his glory days as a high school football player who never made it to a college team. Worst thing BSO ever did was get him his job back.

09-10-2013, 09:38 PM
[quote="Ya *****":2kxxgbiw]Your full of shit about Lee Martin. You must be a do boy. I have had to go to the guy many times on different stuff and he has always went out of his way. Who cares about his business, except I would be happy for him and his family making a ton of money. Sounds like your jealous ass is working your shift, tons of details, has an ex-wife and is loaded with depth!!! Your jealous anger is showing and hatred for someone who even after being fired came back strong for the sake of his family. Your a **** head so go climb back under the Sheriff's desk and do what you do best BLOW HARD!!!

Lee Martin is the Jenne/no, wait Lamberti/Grantted/Israel do boy. Hard to keep track of whose ass he's kissing this week. You'll see. I worked with the lazy azz slob in Weston. He never worked a day in his life. Couldn't get his lard azz out of his chair unless it was to hit the all you can eat buffet. Too busy trailing after his celebrity pals and trying to relive his glory days as a high school football player who never made it to a college team. Worst thing BSO ever did was get him his job back.[/quote:2kxxgbiw]

Now, now boys. Lee was plenty busy in D8. Playing darts, scouting high school football teams, looking up hot chicks on DAVID, running errands for Greggy Poo, and polishing his "bowl" rings he never actually earned. Sure he was worn out after an 8 hr shift.

09-11-2013, 12:14 PM
[quote="Ya *****":1drv0k7v]Your full of shit about Lee Martin. You must be a do boy. I have had to go to the guy many times on different stuff and he has always went out of his way. Who cares about his business, except I would be happy for him and his family making a ton of money. Sounds like your jealous ass is working your shift, tons of details, has an ex-wife and is loaded with depth!!! Your jealous anger is showing and hatred for someone who even after being fired came back strong for the sake of his family. Your a **** head so go climb back under the Sheriff's desk and do what you do best BLOW HARD!!!

Lee Martin is the Jenne/no, wait Lamberti/Grantted/Israel do boy. Hard to keep track of whose ass he's kissing this week. You'll see. I worked with the lazy azz slob in Weston. He never worked a day in his life. Couldn't get his lard azz out of his chair unless it was to hit the all you can eat buffet. Too busy trailing after his celebrity pals and trying to relive his glory days as a high school football player who never made it to a college team. Worst thing BSO ever did was get him his job back.

Now, now boys. Lee was plenty busy in D8. Playing darts, scouting high school football teams, looking up hot chicks on DAVID, running errands for Greggy Poo, and polishing his "bowl" rings he never actually earned. Sure he was worn out after an 8 hr shift.[/quote:1drv0k7v]

Don't forget all Lee's ladies. They keep him pretty busy too.

09-12-2013, 07:10 PM
[quote="Ya *****":1fudwr2d]Your full of shit about Lee Martin. You must be a do boy. I have had to go to the guy many times on different stuff and he has always went out of his way. Who cares about his business, except I would be happy for him and his family making a ton of money. Sounds like your jealous ass is working your shift, tons of details, has an ex-wife and is loaded with depth!!! Your jealous anger is showing and hatred for someone who even after being fired came back strong for the sake of his family. Your a **** head so go climb back under the Sheriff's desk and do what you do best BLOW HARD!!!

Now, now boys. Lee was plenty busy in D8. Playing darts, scouting high school football teams, looking up hot chicks on DAVID, running errands for Greggy Poo, and polishing his "bowl" rings he never actually earned. Sure he was worn out after an 8 hr shift.

Don't forget all Lee's ladies. They keep him pretty busy too.[/quote:1fudwr2d]

Explains alot. Lot of interesting info on your site for sure. Thanks for sharing.

09-13-2013, 05:25 AM
Maybe you fools will finally vote for a new union next year

IUPA is no better. Don't bother :(

09-14-2013, 02:06 AM
WHERE ARE OUR PBA REPS NOW? HOW COME WE HAVEN'T HEARD A WORD ABOUT THEM ADDRESSING RIVERA'S INSURANCE QUESTIONS?

09-14-2013, 12:31 PM
WHERE ARE OUR PBA REPS NOW? HOW COME WE HAVEN'T HEARD A WORD ABOUT THEM ADDRESSING RIVERA'S INSURANCE QUESTIONS?

Because they don't care. You guys deserve PBA keep giving Marano your money.