PDA

View Full Version : college football

BNT0131
09-07-2013, 08:27 PM
Why do we have out of shape Troopers on national television? Is there nothing in place to keep this from happening? There are too many physically fit Troopers standing in line, I'm sure, that would represent our agency better than those at the Miami/Florida game. :lol:

09-07-2013, 10:20 PM
We have troopers that are obese looking and out of shape? I'm shocked, just shocked.

09-08-2013, 03:13 AM
Funny how any LEO, any agency, any league, will rush into the background, in front of the camera, and look back and forth, saying "I'm here, look at me>" Probably wouldn't want to be In new "pitchure" book though.

09-08-2013, 04:21 AM
Dude,I saw that on TV,the 3 Fat Troopers looked shocked when the coach started running to the fans, they were their to protect him. It was funny when they did try to run. You all need to have some fit Troopers at these national games. This is not the first time this has happened on national TV. Looks Bad for FHP...

Do not mean to hurt any feelings, just the facts...
Go running,walking,swimming ,gym and lose that fat so you will look good and most important, enjoy that pension..

09-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Dude,I saw that on TV,the 3 Fat Troopers looked shocked when the coach started running to the fans, they were their to protect him. It was funny when they did try to run. You all need to have some fit Troopers at these national games. This is not the first time this has happened on national TV. Looks Bad for FHP...

Do not mean to hurt any feelings, just the facts...
Go running,walking,swimming ,gym and lose that fat so you will look good and most important, enjoy that pension..

Some of those guys are aux and were never a trooper. Some are retired and because a reserve so they could keep this gig instead of letting it fall to someone else in the department.

Selfish is a word that describes all of them.

BNT0131
09-08-2013, 04:33 PM
I'm thinking one should be required to fill out a request form with a full-length pic included. Bottom signature from the major then hold the major responsible when someone shows up on tv out of shape. They do it in the military that way. Do ya think just anyone can guard the unknown soldier?!

09-08-2013, 05:25 PM
Regular, Reserve or Aux. Trooper, all the Nation sees a very unfit FHP Troopers, they do not know the difference. That looks very bad for FHP and the State of Florida...Their is always the traffic details were they can work, but the Troopers on the field must be physically fit and look good. FHP Command should ensure that..

09-08-2013, 09:26 PM
Looked like a big fat slob!

09-08-2013, 10:32 PM
The only reason to have a trooper there is to direct traffic after the game.

09-08-2013, 11:44 PM
The Aux have not worked games for two years now so the fat A$$ must be full timer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

09-09-2013, 10:42 AM
It was pretty bad, but nothing is worse than the fat slob that worked the Florida Penn State bowl game a few years ago. It is just straight up embarrassing to have these heavy bodies represent FHP on national TV.

09-09-2013, 01:35 PM
Our illustrious Colonel doesn't have the balls to simply order all Troop Commanders to make sure any uniformed FHP member (including Auxiliary and Reserves) working any kind of college or pro game is in compliance with FHP weight standards and uniform appearance.

09-09-2013, 08:43 PM
To be fair not all of them are out of shape, one of the smaller schools has a freaking monster looking trooper walking with the coach.

09-10-2013, 03:53 AM
On TV at the end of the game with the coach were 2 Regular Troopers and 1 Aux.Trooper. Different Uniform and the patch was clear. I am sure he was with one on the full timers..

09-10-2013, 03:56 AM
By the way,I know you all have some seriously fit Troopers, they are the one that need be on national TV..

09-10-2013, 06:24 PM
Who the hell cares? Are you jealous because your tubby ass isn't out there making that detail money and watching the game? Sounds like it.

09-10-2013, 10:41 PM
Regular, Reserve or Aux. Trooper, all the Nation sees a very unfit FHP Troopers, they do not know the difference. That looks very bad for FHP and the State of Florida...Their is always the traffic details were they can work, but the Troopers on the field must be physically fit and look good. FHP Command should ensure that..

Or just give it to FWCC they look like Rangers or the Sheriffs yeee hawwww :devil:

09-12-2013, 12:37 PM
https://blu171.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=2&messageId=a984f610-1a58-11e3-a77d-001cc4eda6ce&Aux=2044|0|8D07C7C91E0FCF0||0|1|0|0|1|5,53&cid=5ebbed6176d473ff&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att

FHP please get it together, I don't like how you represent the great state of Florida. Geez

09-12-2013, 04:23 PM
https://blu171.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=2&messageId=a984f610-1a58-11e3-a77d-001cc4eda6ce&Aux=2044|0|8D07C7C91E0FCF0||0|1|0|0|1|5,53&cid=5ebbed6176d473ff&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att

FHP please get it together, I don't like how you represent the great state of Florida. Geez
Dang Coach...after Miami, you aren't really a prime example of exactitude, are you?

09-13-2013, 01:55 PM
Well finally someone spoke out about the college football / florida highway patrol weekly party. This agency complains about being under staffed, and there are more troopers at the football games than working an afternoon shift. The appearance of the Troopers, Reserve Trooper, Aux. Troopers on national TV are a total embarrassment to this agency PERIOD.

Look at the other college schools, the security they bring with their teams are squared-away sharp looking uniform personnel. The Florida Highway Patrol's are over-weight, fat, dis-organized, sweating like a stuff pig, walking heart attacks sticking their faces in front of the camera at any given chance. The only reason why they are there, is to act like a big shot, and walk around like they are something special!

09-13-2013, 03:59 PM
Well finally someone spoke out about the college football / florida highway patrol weekly party. This agency complains about being under staffed, and there are more troopers at the football games than working an afternoon shift. The appearance of the Troopers, Reserve Trooper, Aux. Troopers on national TV are a total embarrassment to this agency PERIOD.

Look at the other college schools, the security they bring with their teams are squared-away sharp looking uniform personnel. The Florida Highway Patrol's are over-weight, fat, dis-organized, sweating like a stuff pig, walking heart attacks sticking their faces in front of the camera at any given chance. The only reason why they are there, is to act like a big shot, and walk around like they are something special!

And the problem is? Overweight people like football too.

09-14-2013, 02:13 PM
Looked like a big fat slob!

09-25-2013, 11:39 AM
Someone is jealous.
Bagnardi at FSU always looks good on TV.
The rest i don't know by name but here we go.
Gators have a Sergeant with them and I think he could play for them tomorrow. Looks good on TV.
Hurricanes : Sgt. Brown, represents the agency well.

South Florida : not sure if they still have a football team. Just joking. two troopers, one looks good in uniform, . One of the USF troopers could drop a few pounds.

UCF : a sergeant and a trooper. Sgt looks good. Trooper looks like he could play for them immediately.

Sour grapes on your part. Go back to the Flag team or brownie baking committee. A lot of the troopers you see on the sideline are working off duty and may not be with the team. I am happy for the agency to be involved with the football teams rather than seeing a sheriff's office or PD with the team.

09-26-2013, 03:28 AM
Someone is jealous.
Gators have a Sergeant with them and I think he could play for them tomorrow. Looks good on TV.

South Florida : not sure if they still have a football team. Just joking. two troopers, one looks good in uniform, . One of the USF troopers could drop a few pounds.

UCF : a sergeant and a trooper. Sgt looks good. Trooper looks like he could play for them immediately.

Sour grapes on your part. Go back to the Flag team or brownie baking committee. A lot of the troopers you see on the sideline are working off duty and may not be with the team. I am happy for the agency to be involved with the football teams rather than seeing a sheriff's office or PD with the team.

Agreed, ditto to all.

09-26-2013, 11:14 AM
Someone is jealous.

Bagnardi always looks good but he needs to keep Stallworth out of camera range. Man, has he put on the weight. He used to look pretty sharp, but he must be 80 pounds overweight now.

09-28-2013, 02:59 AM
Yeah but I still got my money on Boog knocking your teeth down your throat......Don't be a coward man up and post your name......

09-28-2013, 10:33 AM
Yeah but I still got my money on Boog knocking your teeth down your throat......Don't be a coward man up and post your name......

He'd be out of breath in 30 seconds.

Oh....where's your name? Man up you coward.

09-28-2013, 06:58 PM
It was pretty bad, but nothing is worse than the fat slob that worked the Florida Penn State bowl game a few years ago. It is just straight up embarrassing to have these heavy bodies represent FHP on national TV.

At least the penn state coach didn't hit on them loll :devil:

09-28-2013, 08:29 PM
Someone is jealous.

Agreed, ditto to all.

Tim Brown looks anything except professional in uniform.

09-29-2013, 01:47 AM
I still don't get why a trooper is assigned to a coach anyway. Why is it not the State University Police Department ? the Troopers, Deputies and other Police Agencies are merely guest anyway. am I right?

09-29-2013, 06:58 AM
I still don't get why a trooper is assigned to a coach anyway. Why is it not the State University Police Department ? the Troopers, Deputies and other Police Agencies are merely guest anyway. am I right?
The College Athletic Booster Club covers the expense and technically he is offduty but is still recognized as a Law Enforcement Officer in the visiting state. State Trooper has LEO power under multi Governor reciprocating agreement to recognize Trooper as LEO. Similiar to protection detail for Governor and Lt Governor. Yes the agreement incluees FDLE Agents. In most States College PD is not covered off campus.

09-29-2013, 12:13 PM
The Aux have not work any games for at least 2 years so Fat ass you must be full time get you some slim fast you need it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

09-29-2013, 02:16 PM
The Auxiliary was definitely present and on camera during this past Saturday's UM game (UM sideline). Check the DVR, re-runs, or whatever means necessary to verify that. The appearance of said A-Man was that of being too old, out of shape, but
his shirt was properly tucked in to reveal a beautiful muffin top.

09-29-2013, 10:35 PM
The College Athletic Booster Club covers the expense and technically he is offduty but is still recognized as a Law Enforcement Officer in the visiting state. State Trooper has LEO power under multi Governor reciprocating agreement to recognize Trooper as LEO. Similiar to protection detail for Governor and Lt Governor. Yes the agreement incluees FDLE Agents. In most States College PD is not covered off campus.

Awww Ok See I am not to old to learn something thank you.

10-01-2013, 02:27 PM
Hey boys and girls
That A/MAn dose a lot for the troop, and troopers get off his back. A/Man have saved many a troopers life in this state. Be thankful for what they do thanks A/Man :lol: :lol: :lol:

10-01-2013, 02:37 PM
Hey boys and girls
That A/MAn dose a lot for the troop, and troopers get off his back. A/Man have saved many a troopers life in this state. Be thankful for what they do thanks A/Man :lol: :lol: :lol:

This isn't about the usefulness of any particular Trooper---Auxiliary or Full-Time. It's about appearances. You can have a truly dedicated Trooper, works hard, is nice to people but if he's 500 pounds and can't fit into his uniform you're not going to put him on thr recruiting poster. THe same idea applies for television events watched by millions of people around the country.

10-02-2013, 12:59 PM
FSU's Trooper is a slob

10-02-2013, 03:20 PM
FSU's trooper (Lt) LOVES being on camera and apparently thinks he is part of the staff.

Billy Smith may have hung around too long, but he knew his role.

There were more than a few fat slobs in the end zone of the UCF/USC game also.

10-03-2013, 12:33 AM
FSU's trooper (Lt) LOVES being on camera and apparently thinks he is part of the staff.

Hes an arrogant pot bellied moron

10-04-2013, 11:45 PM
Billy Smith was a true friend of the Florida Highway Patrol and Florida State University. Few know what happened before his death. A sorry b*******(s) broke into his home and stole his FHP and FSU memorabilia, while he was in the hospital. I hope the thieves rot in hell.

10-05-2013, 07:57 PM

Hes an arrogant pot bellied moron

Billy Smith was a gentleman and a good trooper. He represented us well. May he rest in peace.

10-07-2013, 02:59 PM

That all he would need for you to be swallowing your teeth tough guy.....

10-10-2013, 05:24 PM

That all he would need for you to be swallowing your teeth tough guy.....

Maybe about 15 years ago, but he's gotten old, obese and out of shape. He should be taken off football details and Honor Guard details until he complies with FHP policy concerning appearance and weight.