PDA

View Full Version : Another Merger?

09-06-2013, 06:49 PM
Is Margate really coming on board in 2014? According to their message board, it is a done deal. I find it hard to believe with SI's current relations with the contract cities we already have. Either Margate is crazy, desperate, or SI is doing the nasty with the city manager.

09-06-2013, 07:26 PM
Is Margate really coming on board in 2014? According to their message board, it is a done deal. I find it hard to believe with SI's current relations with the contract cities we already have. Either Margate is crazy, desperate, or SI is doing the nasty with the city manager.
never happening, they have a new chief and the old one is the city manager. Ken Felon tried and could not do it and the Margate chief's gf worked with us.

09-06-2013, 07:42 PM
Only a civilian would think its a bad thing to take over Margate or any other city. The fact is Mr Lamberti will try to sabotage this merger, because he knows this merger will show Israel accomplished more positively in his first year than Lamberti did in 5 years. All Israel has to do is not lay off or downgrade positions of deputies and he's a lock for 2016 also. Hahahahaha.

09-06-2013, 08:38 PM
Only a civilian would think its a bad thing to take over Margate or any other city. The fact is Mr Lamberti will try to sabotage this merger, because he knows this merger will show Israel accomplished more positively in his first year than Lamberti did in 5 years. All Israel has to do is not lay off or downgrade positions of deputies and he's a lock for 2016 also. Hahahahaha.

Tubbs, first no one said "it's a bad thing". So get your facts straight, you have a problem with that. But with the scrutiny of the contract cities the contract would have to be right up front with the costs. So far, no cities have merged and no raises have been given, no load bearing vests have been approved, no new cars and you still owe the girl from human resources an apology for YOUR false comments. You can hide on this site but you can't run.

09-06-2013, 10:20 PM
You're right. Jennifer I'm sorry I falsely accused you of stealing money from BSO. I also apologize for starting the investigation regarding the alleged theft. Furthermore, I apologize for firing you. Because according to Guest, it's all my fault. So I'm sorry. I guess now Mr Lamberti can now wash his hands since he had nothing to do with it, it was all me.

09-07-2013, 12:40 AM
You're right. Jennifer I'm sorry I falsely accused you of stealing money from BSO. I also apologize for starting the investigation regarding the alleged theft. Furthermore, I apologize for firing you. Because according to Guest, it's all my fault. So I'm sorry. I guess now Mr Lamberti can now wash his hands since he had nothing to do with it, it was all me.

Tubbs you have absolutely no class. The fired employee never said a bad word but someone has to stand up to the Aholes of the world like you because it is the right thing to do. No one said anything was your fault except YOUR statements. If you would have stopped with the first sentence maybe you would have gained a little respect. you can spout your crap all say but no one respects you. Take responsibility for YOUR actions, words and comments which were proven to be wrong. Your mission is to blast Lamberti, fine have at it. My mission is to watch everything you say and do.

09-08-2013, 12:00 AM
Tubbs. I hope nothing like what happened to Jennifer happens to you or a member of your family. You are the most abrasive and close minded person it seems. I would like to hear your justification on why Israel has chosen to do nothing about the fraudulent and public case that was tied to a long term employee who did nothing wrong except for being a loyal employee for BSO. She performed her job well and did not deserve what happened to her. You stated earlier the the case was with Sao and Israel could do nothing about it. Well, he was told in June that there was no case and to close the investigation but the article says the sheriffs office refuses to answer calls or emails. So what is your justification now? Lamberti won't let Israel close the case and let Jennifer alone? You always blame lamberti for everything. No, don't think so tubbs....the fault is on Israel and remains his fault since June. No he didn't start the investigation but he sure the hell has the fault for not closing it. His hands are just as dirty for hiding the truth or not addressing that his office is and was wrong as it is lambert is for starting the lie! Remember tubbs, the sheriffs office is Israel's now and he has to take responsibility for the good, the bad, and the ugly.

09-08-2013, 12:48 AM
Tubbs. I hope nothing like what happened to Jennifer happens to you or a member of your family. You are the most abrasive and close minded person it seems. I would like to hear your justification on why Israel has chosen to do nothing about the fraudulent and public case that was tied to a long term employee who did nothing wrong except for being a loyal employee for BSO. She performed her job well and did not deserve what happened to her. You stated earlier the the case was with Sao and Israel could do nothing about it. Well, he was told in June that there was no case and to close the investigation but the article says the sheriffs office refuses to answer calls or emails. So what is your justification now? Lamberti won't let Israel close the case and let Jennifer alone? You always blame lamberti for everything. No, don't think so tubbs....the fault is on Israel and remains his fault since June. No he didn't start the investigation but he sure the hell has the fault for not closing it. His hands are just as dirty for hiding the truth or not addressing that his office is and was wrong as it is lambert is for starting the lie! Remember tubbs, the sheriffs office is Israel's now and he has to take responsibility for the good, the bad, and the ugly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0