PDA

View Full Version : Sentinel Slams Israel Again

09-06-2013, 03:16 PM
The Sun Sentinel credits Sheriff Israel with lowering the crime rate, even though it's been dropping for years and is down just about everywhere in Florida, but they criticize him for hiring all his useless friends and wasting money in so many ways.

The newspaper suggests that he cut his budget by not giving employees their 2% raise. You know the sheriff will cut out the raise and lay off deputies before he lets one of his political hacks or FLPD buddies lose a dime.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/opinio ... ry_display (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/opinion/editorials/fl-editorial-sheriff-israel-gs0903-20130905,0,2234709.story#tugs_story_display)

09-06-2013, 03:26 PM
You obviously dont work for BSO.The sheriff is not going to touch the 2% Cola nor the 5% contract mandated raise. As far as the sun- sentinel is concerned they hate the fact that BSO employees aree getting any type of raise. Screw them...

09-06-2013, 07:47 PM
This has been a bad news day for Lamberti followers. First Margate officially announces their intent to come aboard. Then Israel is going to give us raises. Wow. That's two things that Mr Lamberti couldn't/ wouldn't do. Give us raises or take over a city. Hahahaha

09-06-2013, 07:58 PM
This has been a bad news day for Lamberti followers. First Margate officially announces their intent to come aboard. Then Israel is going to give us raises. Wow. That's two things that Mr Lamberti couldn't/ wouldn't do. Give us raises or take over a city. Hahahaha

Is there a news article in reference to this?

09-06-2013, 08:45 PM

Tubbs, do you think you could ever get through a post without mentioning Lamberti? We all know you hate him, we all know you defend the sheriff 80 times a day on LEOAffairs. Find a new tune would ya? This one is getting very, very old!

09-06-2013, 08:52 PM
[quote="Ricardo Tubbs":1cfvtnug]This has been a bad news day for Lamberti followers. First Margate officially announces their intent to come aboard. Then Israel is going to give us raises. Wow. That's two things that Mr Lamberti couldn't/ wouldn't do. Give us raises or take over a city. Hahahaha

Tubbs, do you think you could ever get through a post without mentioning Lamberti? We all know you hate him, we all know you defend the sheriff 80 times a day on LEOAffairs. Find a new tune would ya? This one is getting very, very old![/quote:1cfvtnug]

No what else is getting old Britney Wallmans and her tubby hubbys version of a temper tantrum. We get it hun you want to be the PIO but that requires journalistic Integrity so neither u or hubby are qualified, sorry!!

09-06-2013, 09:49 PM
[quote="Ricardo Tubbs":yt3dmxey]This has been a bad news day for Lamberti followers. First Margate officially announces their intent to come aboard. Then Israel is going to give us raises. Wow. That's two things that Mr Lamberti couldn't/ wouldn't do. Give us raises or take over a city. Hahahaha

Tubbs, do you think you could ever get through a post without mentioning Lamberti? We all know you hate him, we all know you defend the sheriff 80 times a day on LEOAffairs. Find a new tune would ya? This one is getting very, very old!

No what else is getting old Britney Wallmans and her tubby hubbys version of a temper tantrum. We get it hun you want to be the PIO but that requires journalistic Integrity so neither u or hubby are qualified, sorry!![/quote:yt3dmxey]

This article wasn't even an article, it was an editorial. Brittany Wallman, as far as I know, is not part of the editorial board. But, for the sake of argument, even if she is.....Please point out 1 issue listed in this editorial piece that is inaccurate. Just 1. Oh, wait...I can. Saying Scott Israel had anything to do with the downtick in crime stats is a joke. Law Enforcement is a reactionary function of society. It has very little, if any, effect on the crime stats. Not only that, but not one person has been able to answer my question from before, "Name one policy change SI has enacted that is responsible for this downtick in crime". There hasn't been a single special op, action plan or target operation that can be directly related to this drop, which, has happened county, state and nation wide.

09-06-2013, 10:06 PM

Put down the crack pipe Tubbsy. Margate made no such announcement and the COLA raise is still up in the air.

If you respond to this, dumb azz, please don't mention a former law enforcement leader with the initials A.L.

09-07-2013, 11:43 AM
I've been around over 20 years and I have never seen a sheriff get so much bad press so soon. Not that Sheriff Pinocchio doesn't deserve it.

09-07-2013, 01:32 PM
I've been around over 20 years and I have never seen a sheriff get so much bad press so soon. Not that Sheriff Pinocchio doesn't deserve it.

I've been around longer and have seen past sheriff's do harm to this agency and get a pass from the press. Obvious some over at the sun sent. have an axe to grind with our current leader. Hope you don't buy into the hype; especially if you are an employee 'cause it's making you and your co-works look bad. ignore the sun sent. and all the negativity on this forum.

09-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Good post. You won your fast past to captain!!

09-07-2013, 05:20 PM
[quote="Ricardo Tubbs":1fy70nuc]This has been a bad news day for Lamberti followers. First Margate officially announces their intent to come aboard. Then Israel is going to give us raises. Wow. That's two things that Mr Lamberti couldn't/ wouldn't do. Give us raises or take over a city. Hahahaha

No what else is getting old Britney Wallmans and her tubby hubbys version of a temper tantrum. We get it hun you want to be the PIO but that requires journalistic Integrity so neither u or hubby are qualified, sorry!!

This article wasn't even an article, it was an editorial. Brittany Wallman, as far as I know, is not part of the editorial board. But, for the sake of argument, even if she is.....Please point out 1 issue listed in this editorial piece that is inaccurate. Just 1. Oh, wait...I can. Saying Scott Israel had anything to do with the downtick in crime stats is a joke. Law Enforcement is a reactionary function of society. It has very little, if any, effect on the crime stats. Not only that, but not one person has been able to answer my question from before, "Name one policy change SI has enacted that is responsible for this downtick in crime". There hasn't been a single special op, action plan or target operation that can be directly related to this drop, which, has happened county, state and nation wide.[/quote:1fy70nuc]

Still waiting.....any takers. Just 1 policy, ops plan....anything???

09-07-2013, 05:24 PM
If you really want to go there, KJ was the last Sheriff that actually had ops plans and different ways to deter crime. How did that end up?

09-07-2013, 05:53 PM
If you really want to go there, KJ was the last Sheriff that actually had ops plans and different ways to deter crime. How did that end up?

Thanks for making my point DUMBAZZ.....then why is SI trying to take credit for something that is happening nationally, when there isn't 1 single identifiable initiative he has begun to account for the decrease?

09-07-2013, 07:01 PM

Thanks for making my point DUMBAZZ.....then why is SI trying to take credit for something that is happening nationally, when there isn't 1 single identifiable initiative he has begun to account for the decrease?
Here is A novel thought Tubbs. Maybe the admin should simply seek the feedback of all the guys 10-65ing in their crown Vic's and come up with a few countywide or regional ops. I know they did a gun buy back....that took some tactical planning. What would you target Tubby?

09-07-2013, 07:18 PM
Still by far the best agency in south Florida. All you complainers, that are actually employees, should be ashamed of yourselves. All this bs here is not good for your careers. The sentinel clearly has personal issues with Israel. He is actually doing better than any other sheriff did for his first 9 months, but they are trying their best to discredit him and the agency as a whole. Even if you don't like the sheriff or don't agree with some of his policies, you are making a grave mistake to jump on the band wagon of hate. Don't side with these creeps that have no idea what we do. Give it a rest and let the man do his job.

09-08-2013, 02:59 AM
Still by far the best agency in south Florida. All you complainers, that are actually employees, should be ashamed of yourselves. All this bs here is not good for your careers. The sentinel clearly has personal issues with Israel. He is actually doing better than any other sheriff did for his first 9 months, but they are trying their best to discredit him and the agency as a whole. Even if you don't like the sheriff or don't agree with some of his policies, you are making a grave mistake to jump on the band wagon of hate. Don't side with these creeps that have no idea what we do. Give it a rest and let the man do his job.

Let the man do his job? Does his job include hiring dozens of political hacks at huge salaries? Bypassing career BSO employees to benefit FLPD buddies? Lying? Paying his felonious friend $15,000 to do a bogus used car report? Taking a $190,000 yacht ride and paying $1500 to cover his ass two months later? Pull your head out of the sand man!

09-08-2013, 02:06 PM

Let the man do his job? Does his job include hiring dozens of political hacks at huge salaries? Bypassing career BSO employees to benefit FLPD buddies? Lying? Paying his felonious friend $15,000 to do a bogus used car report? Taking a $190,000 yacht ride and paying $1500 to cover his ass two months later? Pull your head out of the sand man!

So i guess you are going to drag BSO through the mud along with the 2 or 3 people in the media who have an axe to grind. I know you are not an employee here 'cause if you were you would realize that if half of the things the sheriff did hurt BSO, he is gone in 3 years. What is wrong, you can't wait that long? Meanwhile let the whole world know that we are a dysfunctional family. Well when the next sheriff comes in there will be those who don't like what he/she does. And it goes on and on and on......Best answer for you is to leave and go elsewhere. But this time do your homework 'cause some agencies are political machines and if you are not in the inner circle.....well, your not in the inner circle. If you were in the inner circle you would be happy as a pig in shit; admit it. Don't try to deny it bro.

09-08-2013, 10:18 PM

GREAT POST.

So i guess you are going to drag BSO through the mud along with the 2 or 3 people in the media who have an axe to grind. I know you are not an employee here 'cause if you were you would realize that if half of the things the sheriff did hurt BSO, he is gone in 3 years. What is wrong, you can't wait that long? Meanwhile let the whole world know that we are a dysfunctional family. Well when the next sheriff comes in there will be those who don't like what he/she does. And it goes on and on and on......Best answer for you is to leave and go elsewhere. But this time do your homework 'cause some agencies are political machines and if you are not in the inner circle.....well, your not in the inner circle. If you were in the inner circle you would be happy as a pig in shit; admit it. Don't try to deny it bro.

09-08-2013, 11:42 PM
Here is a simple effective concept. If you want to stay out of the bad media stories, do not do things that are questionable morally, ethically, unfair or show a disregard for the taxpayers.and good grief, stay away from people who are or have been corrupt.
Good press....do effective police work, praise those in the field doing that job, create initiatives that show good measurable results. Do not lie or cover up things.

09-09-2013, 12:24 AM
Regardless, we don't have to slowly kill this place in the process. That is what has happened. You have 3 long years to go son.

09-09-2013, 05:54 AM
To be cops you guys are really stupid! How the hell do you solve a single crime?!?!? What makes you think BSO is losing money on any contract with any city?!?!? Just because Israel says so?!?!? Nothing could be further from the truth!!! Not a single one of you stopped and investigated to see that the city contracts aren't losing money!!! It's an Israel scam!!! He's got to pay all his cronies with money from somewhere since the commission won't give it to him! The commission knows the contracts aren't losing money! The cities know it too! All Israel is doing is pretending that he knows something about business. There's a lot more smarter people out there than Israel and this is much bigger than your little BSO world!!! They'll out smart him at ever corner! He's playing a game far over his head and losing. There's only one thing that's going to happen and many of you are not going to like it!!! If you've been at BSO for less than 5 or maybe even 10 years, get your resume up to date!

09-09-2013, 07:25 AM
Wow. Guest is really important. All of the different City Commisions meet with him to inform him on their wishes and BSO budgetary issues. Hey dumb azz, screaming fire in a crowded room that's not in flames doesn't work. Dumb azz. Keep posting this same bull and I'll keep destroying it.

09-09-2013, 10:42 AM
To be cops you guys are really stupid! How the hell do you solve a single crime?!?!? What makes you think BSO is losing money on any contract with any city?!?!? Just because Israel says so?!?!? Nothing could be further from the truth!!! Not a single one of you stopped and investigated to see that the city contracts aren't losing money!!! It's an Israel scam!!! He's got to pay all his cronies with money from somewhere since the commission won't give it to him! The commission knows the contracts aren't losing money! The cities know it too! All Israel is doing is pretending that he knows something about business. There's a lot more smarter people out there than Israel and this is much bigger than your little BSO world!!! They'll out smart him at ever corner! He's playing a game far over his head and losing. There's only one thing that's going to happen and many of you are not going to like it!!! If you've been at BSO for less than 5 or maybe even 10 years, get your resume up to date!

wow, you just described BarryO. and he was re-elected :) who ever would have thought....

09-09-2013, 11:04 AM
Wow. Guest is really important. All of the different City Commisions meet with him to inform him on their wishes and BSO budgetary issues. Hey dumb azz, screaming fire in a crowded room that's not in flames doesn't work. Dumb azz. Keep posting this same bull and I'll keep destroying it.

Really Tubsy??? You figured that out while 65'ing last night? Do you realize that last poster sounded just like you, only on the other side of the argument? You seem to know everything about administration, media relations, contract cities, Israel's travel arrangements, legal counsel functions, IA Cases (Bakowski....oh wait...you got that one wrong) and every other topic on this forum. Yet, you claim to just be a lowly deputy 65ing all day in your 2007 crown with 100K miles. Dude, you have no right.....not even close, to chastise someone else talking out their azz, DUMBAZZ!!!!

09-09-2013, 12:00 PM
Here is a simple effective concept. If you want to stay out of the bad media stories, do not do things that are questionable morally, ethically, unfair or show a disregard for the taxpayers.and good grief, stay away from people who are or have been corrupt.
Good press....do effective police work, praise those in the field doing that job, create initiatives that show good measurable results. Do not lie or cover up things.

Amen times ten! Everyone should cut this out and send it to Sheriff Israel in an interoffice envelope. I don't think it will help because Scott is basically dishonest, but it couldn't hurt.

09-09-2013, 01:37 PM

Really Tubsy??? You figured that out while 65'ing last night? Do you realize that last poster sounded just like you, only on the other side of the argument? You seem to know everything about administration, media relations, contract cities, Israel's travel arrangements, legal counsel functions, IA Cases (Bakowski....oh wait...you got that one wrong) and every other topic on this forum. Yet, you claim to just be a lowly deputy 65ing all day in your 2007 crown with 100K miles. Dude, you have no right.....not even close, to chastise someone else talking out their azz, DUMBAZZ!!!!
First off I'm not a lowly deputy. I am a deputy, maybe you are lowly because you suck at this job? And for the last time, I know people and hear things. Just because I support Israel and hate Lamberti means I should just sit in my vehicle with blinders on and let you fools, demean my Sheriff. I refuse, you can continue back biting and ill keep 65ing. Believe it or not, I don't really care. I will continue to call you on all of you BS, made up, the sky is falling critiques of Sierra 1. You may now blast me and I'll still not care. PS did you get the legal notice on 316.305 yet. If you're a deputy you'll know what I'm talking about. Dumb azz

09-09-2013, 02:05 PM
[quote="Ricardo Tubbs":30kq8vw2]Wow. Guest is really important. All of the different City Commisions meet with him to inform him on their wishes and BSO budgetary issues. Hey dumb azz, screaming fire in a crowded room that's not in flames doesn't work. Dumb azz. Keep posting this same bull and I'll keep destroying it.

First off I'm not a lowly deputy. I am a deputy, maybe you are lowly because you suck at this job? And for the last time, I know people and hear things. Just because I support Israel and hate Lamberti means I should just sit in my vehicle with blinders on and let you fools, demean my Sheriff. I refuse, you can continue back biting and ill keep 65ing. Believe it or not, I don't really care. I will continue to call you on all of you BS, made up, the sky is falling critiques of Sierra 1. You may now blast me and I'll still not care. PS did you get the legal notice on 316.305 yet. If you're a deputy you'll know what I'm talking about. Dumb azz[/quote:30kq8vw2]
Well you can still message If your vehicle meets 322.01(4)....:<u

09-09-2013, 11:22 PM
Ok dumb azz civilian. 322.01 is not a statute we use. I'm done debating with you, dummy. Only cops would know what statutes are used and what statutes are definitions. Go away, paid Lamberti idiot