PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Pembroke Pines PD

09-05-2013, 03:37 PM
A wife of a BSO deputy was stopped today by the Pembroke Pines PD motor officer Hooper for an obstructed license plate (clear plastic cover). After seeing a BSO mini badge in her wallet and confirming that her husband is a deputy, hooper issued her 3 tickets: for obstructed license plate, speeding 5 miles over the speed limit and for failure to present a registration. The vehicle had the current sticker on the license tag and she offered him to remove the plastic cover right on the spot, but Hooper needed those tickets so badly that he just had to issue them even to the wife of the LEO. No warnings, not just one ticket..
There was no bad attitude from her side at all. The Deputy was on the phone and heard the entire conversation.
Just wanted to express my appreciation to Hooper. Thanks a lot, brother. And be safe. There are plenty of LEO relatives out there to give tickets to. I'm sure, you are staying busy.

09-09-2013, 05:59 PM
TO GO HOOPER, KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR HOOPERS FAMILIA!!!!!

12-29-2013, 12:57 AM
Typical shitbag from pines.

01-02-2014, 01:24 PM
It is not often that a patrol cop does the right thing. Special favors for police officers relatives should never happen. I applaud this officer from Pembroke Pines! Thank you for keeping us safe!

01-11-2014, 02:04 PM
TO GO HOOPER, KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR HOOPERS FAMILIA!!!!!

I thought Hooper was supposed to drive the boat?

Unregistered
01-25-2015, 09:53 PM
No worse then you shit bags writing parking tickets for marked Pines police cars

Unregistered
02-06-2015, 11:46 PM
No worse then you shit bags writing parking tickets for marked Pines police cars

This is obviously a post started by someone from another agency.

Please try to look like you include all the facts about a marked car being written. It was only after five warnings from Miramar, media inquiry's and an HOA that insisted the unit not park in the street.

The nasty lady that parked the car had to be written after she refused to comply and took time away from the other people from her agency she sleeps with the show up with her LT husband complain and stormed out of the PD like a little baby.

These are the kind of idiots that slipped thru the cracks that make all good police officers look bad and end up in the media when they should not be part of the Law Enforcement profession.