PDA

View Full Version : DONT BE A FOOl

09-02-2013, 11:00 PM
Guys, They all have to go CHIEF, MAJOR, COMMANDERS AND LT. notice I left out the Captain and Lt. Benito.

The others have always played ball either up front so everyone can see or in the back. Don't be fooled with all the B.S. you see or hear. The F.B.I. has lost some cases and have won many many others. This is all happening step by step and they are pulling all the strings. People are being arrested at the right time and others are being left to sweat. Rumors are being spread and fingers are being pointed. Some are being asked to help. Beware of the show boating.

Everyone is different people laugh through fear, some breakout in rashes when in fear, some blink and shake while in fear, some loose there hair when in fear, some have chest pain or get sick, some ride the fence, some contemplate suicide, some gain or loose pounds, some cant sleep, and some have all the answers. I have seen them all in these last two weeks some have so many different personalities that they have more than one of those traits.

I can tell you that those that aren't arrested will have to answer questions. Maybe internally or in trial at the end of the day those that are in command will have to answer why did you allow this to continue didn't you notice the flags. Don't think its only in the police department, city attorney is also involve, maintenance, finance and the city clerks office this is not just a couple of police man that beat someone up and stole some stuff.

09-04-2013, 03:19 AM
Please joins us at the Sweetwater Police BBQ

Fugi will be making his world famous ribs
Toledo will be serving Myra's special fruit punch
And I heard the deviled eggs are to 39 for!!!

Guys ( Full Time part time reserve. Auxiliary and output and input in case I missed somebody special).

Please be sure to come we will even have a piņata. Rosetta Stone will be on site to assist and translation for our ESOL LT and Sgt's.

I hope to see everyone there and please stop by the Chico's Bail bonds booth.

:cop:

PS
SW fooh life

09-04-2013, 04:26 AM
I'm in . Can I bring my 33?. oh wait is that 39able?. I don't know ... apparently we have no standards around here, its hard to tell what's wrong or right anymore.

What a ****ed up place this is . all I ever wanted was to protect and serve, amongst some of the best man and woman society had to offer . How did I end up here? in this upside down piece of shit place. Where the outspoken , the brave , and the correct are reprimanded or fired , and the backstabbing , ****suckers , and the( I have no idea on how to be a decent human being) are promoted and allowed to do nothing all day.

09 QSK.

09-04-2013, 08:22 PM
I smell public corruption! Could these characters been engaging in unlawful compensation in violation of FSS 838.16? If that is the reasonable suspicion behind their relieve of duty, then the allegations should be or perhaps is already being investigated by an external Law Enforcement agency; that is FBI, FDLE or MDPD Public Corruption Unit.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/09/04/2- ... d-of-duty/ (http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/09/04/2-sweetwater-cops-civilian-worker-relieved-of-duty/)

09-05-2013, 12:07 AM
I smell public corruption! Could these characters been engaging in unlawful compensation in violation of FSS 838.16? If that is the reasonable suspicion behind their relieve of duty, then the allegations should be or perhaps [are] already being investigated by an external Law Enforcement agency; that is FBI, FDLE or MDPD Public Corruption Unit.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/09/04/2- ... d-of-duty/ (http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/09/04/2-sweetwater-cops-civilian-worker-relieved-of-duty/)

Self Editing.

09-05-2013, 03:15 AM
Some are hoping this pops so they can move up.
Little they know new brass will drop them like a date with herpes.

Keep it up
How does that patch go God Family ???
Cosanostra? :cop:
09 qsk

Btw who's the nazi on mids?

Germany called they want him back and with pastelitos :D