PDA

View Full Version : PBA REPS... Who should we vote for?

08-28-2013, 03:37 AM
The names on the ballots.
( ) 1 KB ( ) 5 KB ( ) 8 MB ( ) 11 SD
( ) 2 ID ( ) 6 VM ( ) 9 JH ( ) 12 BL
( ) 3 CP ( ) 7 VR ( ) 10 RR ( ) 13EV
( ) 4 JV

Anything you know about this guys. Please let us know who might be the best and why. You work with this guys, tell us what you know.
Who are the self-serving POS and who are the ones who will put our interests first.

Remember that a few of the last ones were the ones who did not have the guts to give us the freedom who to vote for to give the Sheriff's endorsement.

I heard things about #8.
I also heard bad things about #2.

I don't want to vote for the ones who gave the endorsement without allowing us to vote. Who were those? Do you know?

Please look at your ballots, should be in your mailing address mailbox and let us know what you know.

08-28-2013, 09:57 AM
If you guys vote for Brooks, Lahiff or Doriot, you get what you deserve. Give some new people a chance and make a change.

08-28-2013, 10:54 AM
If you guys vote for Brooks, Lahiff or Doriot, you get what you deserve. Give some new people a chance and make a change.

Are those the people who endorsed AL?

08-28-2013, 12:01 PM

Are those the people who endorsed AL?

Yep and don't forget what Doriot did to CS. Dispicable!

08-28-2013, 12:07 PM
The names on the ballots.
( ) 1 KB ( ) 5 KB ( ) 8 MB ( ) 11 SD
( ) 2 ID ( ) 6 VM ( ) 9 JH ( ) 12 BL
( ) 3 CP ( ) 7 VR ( ) 10 RR ( ) 13EV
( ) 4 JV

Anything you know about this guys. Please let us know who might be the best and why. You work with this guys, tell us what you know.
Who are the self-serving POS and who are the ones who will put our interests first.

Remember that a few of the last ones were the ones who did not have the guts to give us the freedom who to vote for to give the Sheriff's endorsement.

I heard things about #8.
I also heard bad things about #2.

I don't want to vote for the ones who gave the endorsement without allowing us to vote. Who were those? Do you know?

Please look at your ballots, should be in your mailing address mailbox and let us know what you know.

All the bad things you heard about #2 are true and then some but no one at BSO is allowed to have an opinion about him or tell the truth. If you even try to tell the truth about him on this website he has it deleted instantly. VOTE HIM OUT!! We need new blood in the PBA not the same POS who endorsed Lamberti without even asking us! VOTE THEM ALL OUT!!!!

08-28-2013, 01:01 PM
I attended lamberti and Israel's speech before the elite board....

or these people to dictate the membership's vote on a one way street was bad..

new blood, new idea's and guys that are for the troops and self serving interest's.

08-28-2013, 03:31 PM

new blood, new idea's and guys that are for the troops and self serving interest's.

Explain your comment, I don't understand what you are trying to say.

08-28-2013, 06:22 PM

Explain your comment, I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Only thing you need to understand is VOTE OUT THE OLD ONES AND VOTE IN NEW ONES. :devil:

08-29-2013, 01:09 AM
A perc election cant come soon enough

08-30-2013, 05:12 AM
we should vote for the people that will help us get the dame outer vest that we want and deserve.

08-30-2013, 12:52 PM
That's an easy question Berman will always look out for you. :lol:

08-30-2013, 01:51 PM
Vote for whoever is in favor of keeping 12hr shifts!

08-30-2013, 02:26 PM
Per the 12 hour shifts....the sheriff came to our district and said that its up to the district. We've had our vote and now I guess we will see if he's full of poop.

08-31-2013, 08:33 PM
Vote for Hammond Egger, or Abel Lambstewer.