PDA

View Full Version : It's all fun until ...

08-25-2013, 11:47 PM
I was at a stop light and saw Gibson fly by in his SUV riding code 3. Was there some major emergency in the jail? I know it's fun to have a big undercover SUV, but you're gonna kill someone. My kids were in the car and it could have easily been one of us. Not cool man.

08-25-2013, 11:50 PM
He was late delivering Goldberg's lunch :cop:

08-25-2013, 11:54 PM
ya, lay off staff and let this bozo play cop all over town

08-25-2013, 11:56 PM
I was at a stop light and saw Gibson fly by in his SUV riding code 3. Was there some major emergency in the jail? I know it's fun to have a big undercover SUV, but you're gonna kill someone. My kids were in the car and it could have easily been one of us. Not cool man.

The jail has unmarked SUVs?????

08-25-2013, 11:57 PM

Well jailer....grow a set and do one of two things. File an IA Complaint or go to him directly and tell him face to face. If you do not do either than STFU and don't air it on here....stupid azzz!

08-26-2013, 12:01 AM
Jailer special forces!!!!!!!!!