PDA

View Full Version : Vote for him again?

08-25-2013, 01:44 AM
I supported Sheriff Morgan in the last election and so did my neighbor. Even had signs in our yards. This week my neighbor asked me if an election were held today would I vote for Morgan again. I didn't answer because I didn't know if I should or if I should tell him the truth. Before I could answer he said Nevermind you don't have to answer but I'm telling you I wouldn't. And neither would my buddies. (My neighbor is an old retired military guy) He said the last couple of months Morgan has acted like he has lost every bit of good sense he ever had. I laughed at that comment.
And then he asked me something interesting. He asked if I thought Sheriff Morgan was aware how bad things had gotten for him during the last several months. He said he couldn't understand it because Morgan was a likeable guy and had it together during his first term but for some reason he isn't doing so well in his second term. He went on to name his disagreements with the County Commissioners and the Jail. He used the term childish. Now the officer shootings and the dog killings and now it appears as if he wants to pick a fight with the black community. I told him there were two sides to every story and the media was quick to point out wrongdoing when they didn't know all of the facts. He then proceeded to inform me the Sheriff wasn't doing a good job at speaking for his officers and defending them. I silently agreed with my neighbor.
This conversation got me to thinking. Do you think Sheriff Morgan lays awake in bed at night wondering why everyone has turned on him and he isn't feeling praise and applause that he did during the past 4 years? Do you think he wonders where it all went wrong? I personally think Sheriff Morgan has a rather large ego that needs to be stroked and the negative attention he has been getting lately must not be very comforting to him.

08-25-2013, 06:27 AM
NO I wouldn't vote for him and NO he isn't staying awake at night He has Haines stroking his ego who cares what the other thousand employees think.

The Sheriff could have expressed concern for Middletons injuries without compromising the integrity of the deputies and without making the race issue MUCH worse. He has surrounded himself with poor counsel. It is my opinion that Haines has such a narcissistic personality that he thinks he is right and everyone else is wrong. Too that end it seems that all his concerns about Morgan before he was elected the first time are becoming reality. Now that is some coincidence! Must be nice to prove you were right, even if it means destroying the agency in the process.

08-25-2013, 06:14 PM
I'm glad folks are finally seeing the light. He will be getting more bad press in the coming days, Bank on it.

08-26-2013, 02:16 AM
I am if we can get him to run. Look at all the dead weight he has shed! This is actually becoming a great place to work. No more back room deals like with the Mcnuggetts and Akiens! The old school are upset because they don't have their power anymore. It has been like eating a York peppermint patty! The stench is about gone just a few more losers to get rid of! Is he perfect -no but he is light years ahead of anybody that has been sheriff in the past twenty years. No more GOB!

08-26-2013, 02:22 AM
You get the sheriff you deserve and boy do you all deserve to have that idiot as your boss. If you weren't so selfish and apathetic you just may have a new sheriff next time. It's too bad you're all talk. Now quit your *****ing and get back to sucking Morgans **** like Eric told you.

08-27-2013, 03:18 AM
Of course the Sheriff is going to run again. Just ask him. You will get a different story each time because he talks out of both sides of his mouth. Such as I wasn't going to run again but people have been asking me to (those people would be Haines, Champagne and the Ingrams) or I could win again with out putting forth any effort because the citizens support me. (Those citizens are Haines, Champagne and the Ingrams)
I guess I shouldn't forget Tharp. He will put all of the sheriffs signs out again. Tharps one friend he has left will help him with that task
There you have it. The sheriff is good to go

09-21-2013, 01:47 AM
I am voting for him! He got rid of LA! I don't care if he does anything else his whole term! That was worth it!

09-21-2013, 04:36 PM
I am voting for him! He got rid of LA! I don't care if he does anything else his whole term! That was worth it!

Yes Eric, we know you will.

09-22-2013, 05:19 AM
Eric better get busy getting support for his man Dave. And he better find out something about Tharp and open an IA on him and get him so scared he will stop campaigning. Tharp is asking people for support he is fueling the disgruntled with Morgan fires how embarrassing is it going to be for Haines to be replaced by Tharp!!

09-26-2013, 12:31 AM
Those would be right out of Larry's playbook! Wonder how many dish satellites he has sold!
There has been so little drama around here since he and overpaid family left.