PDA

View Full Version : XOtra Special Russ and Personal Protection Wilkins

08-24-2013, 02:34 PM
XOtra Special Russ and Body Gaurd reaping extra bene's this weekend at the port today. Hmmm what happened to rank and file, not inner circle. Discuss:

08-24-2013, 03:06 PM
Wilkins is a flunky and generally harmless. Leave him be.

08-24-2013, 03:10 PM
XOtra Special Russ and Body Gaurd reaping extra bene's this weekend at the port today. Hmmm what happened to rank and file, not inner circle. Discuss:

Thanks for the info Lamanna.

08-24-2013, 04:10 PM
Lenny Wilkins? The basketball guy?

08-25-2013, 02:22 AM
Wilkins is a good guy and a good cop.

08-25-2013, 02:33 AM
Wilkins is a good guy and a good cop.
Lets put it this way. He hasn't done any law enforcement since he's worked for BSO. True or not?

08-25-2013, 03:24 AM
Here is an idea why don't you do your job and worry about yourself? These two guys aren't bothering anybody, in most big agencies LAPD/NYPD Sgt. And above have drivers so does it really annoy you that much that the Sheriff has a driver? Maybe the Sheriff should drive while making 100 phone calls a day and Signal 4 and then you cry babies will complain about that. I notice the real hard working guys like myself who are answering calls for 12 hours straight have no problem with the Sheriff or his staff. If the XO and Sheriff driver are working OT good for them at least they are not stealing money like Lamberti staff did.

08-25-2013, 11:34 AM
Here is an idea why don't you do your job and worry about yourself? These two guys aren't bothering anybody, in most big agencies LAPD/NYPD Sgt. And above have drivers so does it really annoy you that much that the Sheriff has a driver? Maybe the Sheriff should drive while making 100 phone calls a day and Signal 4 and then you cry babies will complain about that. I notice the real hard working guys like myself who are answering calls for 12 hours straight have no problem with the Sheriff or his staff. If the XO and Sheriff driver are working OT good for them at least they are not stealing money like Lamberti staff did.

So you have no problem with them making extra for being in the inner circle and stealing cake ot shifts at the port? Ok, but don't tell me his staff isn't stealing money like Lamberti, everyone of his staff is getting paid SIGNIFICANTLY more. The Castillo's, who I'm still trying to figure out what they do, to the community liasons which are overpaid CSAs.

08-25-2013, 02:34 PM
NEITHER of those guys work OT at the port. They work details, if you want to be put on that list, you can also.

08-25-2013, 02:54 PM
They work the port details every weekend, get more hours then anyone else. The port deputies get less hours, then those two. Sgt. Joe is making sure they get special treatment he likes having control of the details. I use to get a detail now and then but not anymore, I guess I'm a nobody , maybe when the season starts in October, ill get a call.

08-25-2013, 02:55 PM
Here we go again blaming Al who is long gone instead of the issue. I am surprise you have time to post since you are working so hard little boy. :snicker:

08-25-2013, 02:56 PM
I thought Israel was going to revamp the Special Details Process??...Where is the "Board" that advertises open details?...Try calling the Detail Office and they have ZERO details...tired of this

08-25-2013, 06:45 PM
Waiting for a call, I worked with Russ once, does that help.

08-26-2013, 07:42 PM
?