PDA

View Full Version : Pick a topic

08-24-2013, 04:00 AM
Hey boys and girls of the City of Doral Police Dept. No one has made any comments for weeks on the old listed topics. So lets pick a topic. Any suggestions, anything new going on? The mayor is now fighting with the city manager, the new police department, our wages or lack there of. We need a new bargining union, the promotional test coming up. Fine looking women that live in Doral.... anything?

08-25-2013, 02:39 AM
Hey boys and girls of the City of Doral Police Dept. No one has made any comments for weeks on the old listed topics. So lets pick a topic. Any suggestions, anything new going on? The mayor is now fighting with the city manager, the new police department, our wages or lack there of. We need a new bargining union, the promotional test coming up. Fine looking women that live in Doral.... anything?

Let's talk about how you need a life.

08-25-2013, 03:04 AM

Damn *****9, oh sorry, I meant Guest9, you must need a life too if you're replying back to me.

09-06-2013, 03:29 AM
[quote="Carlos Danger":3180dvi2]Hey boys and girls of the City of Doral Police Dept. No one has made any comments for weeks on the old listed topics. So lets pick a topic. Any suggestions, anything new going on? The mayor is now fighting with the city manager, the new police department, our wages or lack there of. We need a new bargining union, the promotional test coming up. Fine looking women that live in Doral.... anything?

Damn *****9, oh sorry, I meant Guest9, you must need a life too if you're replying back to me.[/quote:3180dvi2]

Where's our pay raise?

09-06-2013, 09:55 PM
[quote="Carlos Danger":1ni8tprb]Hey boys and girls of the City of Doral Police Dept. No one has made any comments for weeks on the old listed topics. So lets pick a topic. Any suggestions, anything new going on? The mayor is now fighting with the city manager, the new police department, our wages or lack there of. We need a new bargining union, the promotional test coming up. Fine looking women that live in Doral.... anything?

Damn *****9, oh sorry, I meant Guest9, you must need a life too if you're replying back to me.

Where's our pay raise?[/quote:1ni8tprb]

Good Question, where the hell is our pay raise....does anyone know?

09-07-2013, 12:32 AM
[quote=Guest9][quote="Carlos Danger":aptc1wi4]Hey boys and girls of the City of Doral Police Dept. No one has made any comments for weeks on the old listed topics. So lets pick a topic. Any suggestions, anything new going on? The mayor is now fighting with the city manager, the new police department, our wages or lack there of. We need a new bargining union, the promotional test coming up. Fine looking women that live in Doral.... anything?

Where's our pay raise?[/quote:aptc1wi4]

Good Question, where the hell is our pay raise....does anyone know?[/quote:aptc1wi4]

Your raises are being used for the big 10 year celebration and it was used for the employee appreciation at jungle island which all of you attended. That's your raise so you got your raise.

09-07-2013, 01:25 AM
Great event. I brought the whole family. I had a wonderful time with the family enjoying the park and exhibits. Well Done Doral!

09-07-2013, 10:39 PM
Oh so that's where our pay raise went, to Parrot Jungle, that's fair. But is that going towards our FRS?

09-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Oh so that's where our pay raise went, to Parrot Jungle, that's fair. But is that going towards our FRS?

Go ask Granda Bout our pay raise. I was told that he hasn't had a thing to say during negotiations. I saw him at the party on Jungle Island. I asked him them what was happening with our pay raises and All he wanted to know was what time the bird show started.

09-08-2013, 02:25 AM

Go ask Granda Bout our pay raise. I was told that he hasn't had a thing to say during negotiations. I saw him at the party on Jungle Island. I asked him them what was happening with our pay raises and All he wanted to know was what time the bird show started.

Felipe, you're not being fair, Granda was there to watch the birds and monkeys, chimps, Blom taking pictures with parrots on his arms. Where's your priorities sir?

09-09-2013, 11:17 AM
I'm being told by the union to keep my mouth shut during the negotiations. For some reason they want to drag it out for a few more years. I have no idea why or why you guys picked me for this job. I really don't care about a raise. I'm making a retirement income. Get off my case already Nd go work some extra jobs if you can't live within your means.

09-09-2013, 09:44 PM
I'm being told by the union to keep my mouth shut during the negotiations. For some reason they want to drag it out for a few more years. I have no idea why or why you guys picked me for this job. I really don't care about a raise. I'm making a retirement income. Get off my case already Nd go work some extra jobs if you can't live within your means.

Bravo Mr. Grandiosa, spoken like a true PBA Rep.