PDA

View Full Version : Brittany and Bob run this County

08-21-2013, 11:15 PM
SI is crying in the corner. They are putting a whipping on the fraud, waste and corruption with SI. How long before the reign of corruption, waste and fraud ends ? They county commission is on to him, the reporters are on to him. What's left to say out of the bafoon' s mouth ?

08-21-2013, 11:32 PM
SI is crying in the corner. They are putting a whipping on the fraud, waste and corruption with SI. How long before the reign of corruption, waste and fraud ends ? They county commission is on to him, the reporters are on to him. What's left to say out of the bafoon' s mouth ?

SI is Sheriff...get over it. Bob is a huge disappointment, he had great potential but is now reduced to calling people names and trying to embarrass them on TV without any basis...Brittney, well....who cares...Scum-Slant-ti-nell

08-21-2013, 11:40 PM
Say all you want. Bob and Brittany are revealing corruption at BSO like its going out of style. As a concerned citizen I am appalled that he is giving my hard earned tax money away like a drunken sailor or teenager with a new credit card. There is no justification for hiring every campaign worker and political crony as a payback. This is pure pay to play and paybacks. Hiring a waiter from Ruby Tuesday as a 50k do boy is absurd.

08-21-2013, 11:46 PM
I agree. Even though Ken Jenne is running the agency as the puppet master with stupid Scott as the mouthpiece, this political paybacks are a hundred times worse then any Sheriff in the history of the agency.

08-22-2013, 12:00 AM
All of the corruption that the team of Fat & Ugly are exposing, is getting what done? The same way the book that exposed all of Lambertis corruption, did what? Israel is not hiding in the corner, he is still Sheriff and those two still have an axe to grind. They will continue to expose nothing and still dream of the day to have a CCN assigned to them. Lambertis book didn't get him removed from office and these two clowns won't get Israel removed from office. But, hey keep praying and you might get a new ball for Christmas instead.

08-22-2013, 12:10 AM
And we thought Lamberti was bad and he sure was. This guy and our friendly felon Ken Jenne are much worse.

Doesn't anybody care that THE most corrupt sheriff in the history of Broward County, Ken Jenne, a CONVICTED FELON, is best buds with the guy who is sheriff now? Yes I know Lamberti had his own felon or two. But this guy is in our faces about it. Try and be friends with your neighborhood convicted felon and see what happens to you. I promise you will be on the 5 o'clock news with SI telling everyone what a man of honor and decency he is and he won't tolerate this kind of conduct and yada yada yada and him and Ken and his next felon to be Angelo Castillo will go with them.

08-22-2013, 01:28 AM
And we thought Lamberti was bad and he sure was. This guy and our friendly felon Ken Jenne are much worse.

Doesn't anybody care that THE most corrupt sheriff in the history of Broward County, Ken Jenne, a CONVICTED FELON, is best buds with the guy who is sheriff now? Yes I know Lamberti had his own felon or two. But this guy is in our faces about it. Try and be friends with your neighborhood convicted felon and see what happens to you. I promise you will be on the 5 o'clock news with SI telling everyone what a man of honor and decency he is and he won't tolerate this kind of conduct and yada yada yada and him and Ken and his next felon to be Angelo Castillo will go with them.

As you might have noticed from the lack of posts no one does care.

08-22-2013, 01:47 AM

Wow. Since you want the nomiker, Ricardo Tubbs soooooo bad. I'll just change it and keep killing your dumb azz posts. Dude how old are you?

08-22-2013, 10:01 AM
[quote="Ricardo Tubbs":rmedt2nf]And we thought Lamberti was bad and he sure was. This guy and our friendly felon Ken Jenne are much worse.

Wow. Since you want the nomiker, Ricardo Tubbs soooooo bad. I'll just change it and keep killing your dumb azz posts. Dude how old are you?[/quote:rmedt2nf]

I see that Scotty's hair plugs were standing out "abundantly more" as seen in the still photo of Bob's story on the budget!! What an @ss clown!! :oops:

08-22-2013, 10:31 AM
[quote="Ricardo Tubbs":1lwa1eqn]And we thought Lamberti was bad and he sure was. This guy and our friendly felon Ken Jenne are much worse.

Wow. Since you want the nomiker, Ricardo Tubbs soooooo bad. I'll just change it and keep killing your dumb azz posts. Dude how old are you?[/quote:1lwa1eqn]

good point....why is this clown there?

08-22-2013, 11:46 AM
Ricardo, just your honest take on why this guy Jenne is still hanging around. I am as much a supporter of Scott as you appear to be. I know what Jenne brings to the table, if anything, is nothing more than what many others can bring. Plus, Jenne proved himself to be ineffective at this agency; convicted of a crime(s). Rank and file never respected him and others feared him. I just think it is a bad move, especially for morale. Remember, be honest.

08-22-2013, 12:18 PM
Ricardo Tubbs will ALWAYS support my Sheriff. You dumb azz impostors will NEVER stop me from posting. Enjoy the alias Ricardo Tubbs. I'll change it and continue to support my Sheriff against you idiots who falsely believe, posting under my alias will silence me or get people to not follow me. Hey dummy, you idiots are the ones that made RICARDO TUBBS relevant. Thank you dumb azz

08-22-2013, 12:22 PM
Ricardo, just your honest take on why this guy Jenne is still hanging around. I am as much a supporter of Scott as you appear to be. I know what Jenne brings to the table, if anything, is nothing more than what many others can bring. Plus, Jenne proved himself to be ineffective at this agency; convicted of a crime(s). Rank and file never respected him and others feared him. I just think it is a bad move, especially for morale. Remember, be honest.

I guess you don't want to answer the question.That's cool.

08-22-2013, 03:02 PM
So because Israel spoke to KJ and KJ visited him, that means KJ is running BSO? So in retrospect Lamberti hanging out with Rothstein means Rothstein was running BSO? Come on dude be real.

08-22-2013, 03:16 PM
So because Israel spoke to KJ and KJ visited him, that means KJ is running BSO? So in retrospect Lamberti hanging out with Rothstein means Rothstein was running BSO? Come on dude be real.

Lets see Lamberti was associated with Rothsteins before everyone knew he was bad, SI has been seeking advice fromJenne before his election and after. Fact check. Jenne was a felon long before Israel buddies up with him. See a little difference here dumb azz.

08-22-2013, 03:26 PM
Say all you want. Bob and Brittany are revealing corruption at BSO like its going out of style. As a concerned citizen I am appalled that he is giving my hard earned tax money away like a drunken sailor or teenager with a new credit card. There is no justification for hiring every campaign worker and political crony as a payback. This is pure pay to play and paybacks. Hiring a waiter from Ruby Tuesday as a 50k do boy is absurd.

You elected a Democrat. ..here you go...

08-22-2013, 11:51 PM

You elected a Democrat. ..here you go...

I think you mean a democrat won the election. No surprise in Broward. The individual who wants it better register/run as a dem if he/she wants to win. These politicians flip flop.

08-31-2013, 11:01 PM
Get ready for the next Bob Norman special. Another blockbuster.

09-01-2013, 12:22 AM

What is it this time? Lamberti arrested - film at 11.

09-01-2013, 07:42 PM

Norman now posting his own crap on LEO Affairs. Priceless

09-01-2013, 11:01 PM

09-02-2013, 11:56 AM

Jenne came to the building ONCE, 6 months ago. Hardly "hanging around."