PDA

View Full Version : Teenager With a Credit Card

08-21-2013, 06:40 PM
Yesterday at the Budget Workshop. Israel's friends were calling him out. One going so far to say that he is like a "teenager with a credit card"

Another basically calling him a liar about where he can cut the budget.

http://www.local10.com/news/commissione ... index.html (http://www.local10.com/news/commissioners-deny-broward-sheriff-scott-israel-more-funding/-/1717324/21548216/-/awq2e5/-/index.html)

08-21-2013, 07:24 PM
I can't believe that Israel's friend on the commission, Barbara Sharief said that Scott was acting like a teenager with a credit card.

08-21-2013, 07:36 PM
Maybe I'm slow but, could you please point out the portion of that article that called Israel a teenager with a credit card. You not liking him is one thing but, making up quotes is very Normanish and not a good look.

08-21-2013, 07:43 PM
Maybe I'm slow but, could you please point out the portion of that article that called Israel a teenager with a credit card. You not liking him is one thing but, making up quotes is very Normanish and not a good look.

Hey Tubbsy, I know you are going to deny that Sharief's quote was about Israel, since he is your savior, but he quote was from her at about 1:55 in the video. Oh, and the quote is dead on with exactly what Israel is doing. Spending money on surveys and reports he doesn't need done to pay back political contributors, hiring staff he doesn't need to hire and promoting deputies and sergeants to ranks they have neither earned, nor deserve is spending on the credit card month after month after month.

08-21-2013, 07:44 PM
Maybe I'm slow

First correct post you've had in months.

08-21-2013, 08:08 PM
Watch the video Tubbs.

08-21-2013, 08:39 PM
How embarrassing . This fool walked right onto an ass whopping . How foolish he looks when asked the simplest of questions. I can't believe people actually voted for this moron,.

08-21-2013, 09:44 PM

The sheriff said he was honorable and laudable with the cruise and now he is going to be ingenious and creative....seems to me he was creative and ingenious explaining the cruise, now he NEEDS to be honorable and laudable with his fiscal responsibility to get raises for employees and giving road patrol and detention transport safe vehicles to drive

The original poster used the teen/credit card comparison dumb azz....which kin of fits. Money for my friends, cars for my friends....screw the little guys they only work here.

08-21-2013, 09:51 PM
I can't believe that Israel's friend on the commission, Barbara Sharief said that Scott was acting like a teenager with a credit card.

Lets get one thing straight, Scott is not my friend, he is a moron. I just worked for him because I hated Lamberti.

08-21-2013, 11:48 PM
What happened to all of the BS about with a D as Sheriff we will get what we want for budget?

All campaign BS